5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

flame2000000

May 25, 2019
has anyone else had trouble when unzipping the file it comes up with many files that say invalid file name, and when the game is launched it gets stuck on the loading screen?
(windows version)

TheChosenTex

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 267163

Overview:
A sorceress girl fights against vore monsters in this RPG.
30 base CG + Extra​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-20
Release Date: Japanese 2017-12-31, English 2018-08-30
Developer: black megane laboratory
Translation:
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -

View attachment 267164 View attachment 267165 View attachment 267166
I have the Problem that it doesent Load
it just says Now Loading... forever

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
I have changed my locale, but it's still stuck on the loading screen. I don't seem to know where the issue is

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I don't think we were warned enough about this game having VORE.
The only edible part of a human being is actually their sexual fluids. Everything else, the muscle fibers being stringy and tough, the bones being crunchy, the toxic brain fluids and the acidic stomach fluids, are in fact, quite off-putting. Stick to eating out pussy, or sucking dick and stay away from this mishap. :D

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
The only edible part of a human being is actually their sexual fluids. Everything else, the muscle fibers being stringy and tough, the bones being crunchy, the toxic brain fluids and the acidic stomach fluids, are in fact, quite off-putting. Stick to eating out pussy, or sucking dick and stay away from this mishap. :D
I question if this is true, because the stomach acid of animals is a delicacy in some countries, the brain of deceased family members were eaten in some tribes in the world (albeit it did cause them to get Creutzfeld-Jakob disease), and the bones and muscle fibers aren't differing from any other animal. In technicality we could just be used as livestock as shown in promised neverland but with vore. The only limitation in vore being not possible is that we can't stretch our jaws/stomachs as wide as is needed.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
my just staying on now loading
dude .... I provided the solution at least 7 time in this thread and 1 time ON THIS PAGE !!! and it's explained in the "installation" part on the main post ...
I'm sick of people to lazy or to stupid to do a simple search on a thread
so just fucking search yourself I'm done ...

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
dude .... I provided the solution at least 7 time in this thread and 1 time ON THIS PAGE !!! and it's explained in the "installation" part on the main post ...
I'm sick of people to lazy or to stupid to do a simple search on a thread
so just fucking search yourself I'm done ...
oh thanks for helping me that while back, I haven't been looking at this thread much but seeing the alarm bell made me look! So thank you for helping me and I have got the game to work!

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble with the vore scene with the leader slug at the ruins. I applied the said file in page 1 but I'm still stuck with the bug of staying at the same spot and not moving. Any help with this is appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote