5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

manu333

Jan 24, 2018
are you sure you set your local to japanesse , not your language or places
technicaly , changing your local force you to reboot your pc

read this to be sure :

and if you tried to play the game before changing your local delete the game and re-download it after you change your local
ok now it's working :) thank you very much

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
warning , there is a bug in the game , you got stuck on a loading screen in the vore ruin when you clic on the violet fire

to solve this you need to replace the Enemies.json files ( in data folder ) by this one

i've ask the uploader to fixe this and reupload the game but if you have downloaded it before the fixe , apply it yourself

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
warning , there is a bug in the game , you got stuck on a loading screen in the vore ruin when you clic on the violet fire

to solve this you need to replace the Enemies.json files ( in data folder ) by this one

i've ask the uploader to fixe this and reupload the game but if you have downloaded it before the fixe , apply it yourself
OP updated. Please remember to apply bug fix patch. Thanks for the warning.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
HELP the game not working when i Exit the game, it say "Game.exe Application Error (0xc0000005)" and sometimes it gone/delete automatic so i have to extract the file from Zip again2

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
HELP the game not working when i Exit the game, it say "Game.exe Application Error (0xc0000005)" and sometimes it gone/delete automatic so i have to extract the file from Zip again2

• Press ‘Windows+R’ and type sysdm.cpl. Hit Enter
  • Click ‘Advanced’ tab and then click the ‘Settings’ button
  • Click on Data Execution Protection tab and click ‘Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select’
  • Click ‘Add’ button and then browse and add all the executable (.exe) files that are causing the issue
  • Click ‘OK’
  • Restart the system and try running the programs
if it don't work and you have a pirated version of windows i'm affraid you will have to reinstal windows entirely

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i try this but it won't work it say "This program must run with data execution protection (DEP) enabled. You cannot turn off DEP for this program"

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
  • Press ‘Windows+R’ and type sysdm.cpl. Hit Enter
  • Click ‘Advanced’ tab and then click the ‘Settings’ button
  • Click on Data Execution Protection tab and click ‘Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select’
  • Click ‘Add’ button and then browse and add all the executable (.exe) files that are causing the issue
  • Click ‘OK’
  • Restart the system and try running the programs
if it don't work and you have a pirated version of windows i'm affraid you will have to reinstal windows entirely
Also the Game.Exe suddenly Gone/Delete automatic when i Exit the game, maybe because this game have a Bad Crack??

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Also the Game.Exe suddenly Gone/Delete automatic when i Exit the game, maybe because this game have a Bad Crack??
this is a rpg maker game , it has no crack

maybe try to desactivate your anti-virus

or try to run windows in safe mode

or look in your task manager in the processes tab , when you launch the game if a prosesse other thant game.exe is launched

and if all this don't work , in last resort , reinstall windows

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Now, this is what I'm talking about, this is one of the games I've been waiting to receive a translation. BML is a fantastic designer and more of their games should receive translations. Today is a good day.

Btw unless I'm mistaken this is a sequel to Ryona no Shima. I have yet to see an actual translation for that, not counting machine-translated of course, weird to see the sequel picked up first.

davaro

May 2, 2017
Loading screen when you open the game doesnt even end , i opened with locale em in jap anyone ideas?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Loading screen when you open the game doesnt even end , i opened with locale em in jap anyone ideas?
really dude ?? just read the topic , it's only 2 pages

I'm nice so I will tell the solution AGAIN :

set your local to japanesse and AFTER THAT , download, extract and play

sometime local emulator is not sufficient , and runing the game without local to japanesse corupt the game files so even if you set your local to japanesse after tempting to play the game it wont work

and just to be sure , seting your local to japanesse don't mean your language or places , it's mean your region

(technicaly , changing your local force you to reboot your pc )

read this to be sure :

and if you tried to play the game before changing your local DELETE the game and re-download it AFTER you change your local

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Good game. Sadly, combat outside of bossfights is way too repetitive and happens way too often. You can skip a lot of it without getting too weak for the bosses, which are very creative. Some of the bosses in the last thrid of the game are among the best ideas i've seen in RPG Maker games. There's quite a bit of effort put into the story as well.
If you're just here for the H-Scenes, unless you're Really into Vore, don't bother. If you are, you should definitley play the game. If you're in the middle, you might as well give it a shot.

Edit: Cut-in H-Artwork is available in the gallery. I appreciate that.

Reactions: Nayko93

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
The game is not loading for me, tried with Locale Emulator (the one in the context menu) and it still doesn't get past the Now Loading screen

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The game is not loading for me, tried with Locale Emulator (the one in the context menu) and it still doesn't get past the Now Loading screen
seriously ? the solution is said at least 4 time in the 2 page of this topic , just read ...

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
seriously ? the solution is said at least 4 time in the 2 page of this topic , just read ...
I did indeed tried with that too before posting, and I'm still stuck at the now loading screen after redownloading the game 2 times, screenshot of the region settings in the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote