5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
even I need to know. Its been on the loading screen even I put the locale to japanese
if you still have this loading screen problem :

set your local to japanese and AFTER THAT , download, extract and play

sometime local emulator is not sufficient , and runing the game without local to japanese corrupt the game files so even if you set your local to japanese after tempting to play the game it wont work

and just to be sure , setting your local to japanese don't mean your language or places , it's mean your region

(technically , changing your local force you to reboot your pc )

read this to be sure :

and if you tried to play the game before changing your local , DELETE the game and re-download it AFTER you change your local

and last thing , make sure you download with chrome , internet explorer download manager is shit , it corupt files in japanesse because the manager don't recognize japanese

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
are you sure you set your local to japanesse , not your language or places
technicaly , changing your local force you to reboot your pc

read this to be sure :

and if you tried to play the game before changing your local delete the game and re-download it after you change your local
I actually followed these directions exactly (including redownloading, which probably wasn't necessary), and it still doesn't work.
┐( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)┌
And LocaleEmulator does nothing, either.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I actually followed these directions exactly (including redownloading, which probably wasn't necessary), and it still doesn't work.
┐( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)┌
And LocaleEmulator does nothing, either.
redownloading worked for a lot of people , so yes it is necessary , and when you delete the game , don't forget empty your trash and reboot your pc because of some temporary file who can be corrupted

and don't use internet download manager

and be more precise in your problem , what doesn't work ? the game don't launch , it launch but the screen rest black , it's launch and crash ....?

oh , and if you use this shit of Win 8 or 10 , maybe you just don't have downloaded the japanese region patch

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
...and be more precise in your problem , what doesn't work ?
#Windows7MasterRace, infinite loading screen, and if I really have to nuke my hard drive, I guess I'll just pass after all. Thanks.
Edit: I just tried it again because #WhyNot and it suddenly loads the main menu. Instantly. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Last edited:

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
Just finished the game. Bad feels all round.
Also, just one gripe about the game. Why the hell is there no actual nudity? Whatever her spats are made of somehow act the same as as censorbar, same goes for the top, and the monsters who are actually topless (and aren't slimes) don't have nipples. This is weiiiiirrrrd.

NeverAGoodThing

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah even Windows has this weird issue which cause the Japanese name of the contents inside an archive file to be messed up when you decompress it. So to run the game properly make sure that those names are not changed when installing and extracting the archive.

JadeX_X

Mar 9, 2020
the game not run on my conputer... so if i CHANGE LOCAL in Japan, is my computer will be in japanese language ?

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
help. I'm supposed to fight a boss in the vore temple after the wall boss, but for some reason it cuts to an infinite loading screen

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote