• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PussSlayer69

Jun 19, 2017
Damn, I didn't remember this game at all!! I played it when I discovered this forum like 5 or 6 years ago. This made my day, thx so much for using black magic to bring it back to life!

Reactions: loikloik

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse me? She doesn't know what the bread on the table in her own home is? Lmao. Ah, the type of game where you want to touch everything, even both sides of a dresser.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
If they remake it, and finish it, from what it originally was. Yes, very much all the sex and rape.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this game is relly old^^.
but when I see it now, it was probably never finished ^^ .
As far as I know the game wasn't bad. But it needs a solution because there are several ways ^^

Nov 24, 2017
Dear god seeing this is a trip down memory lane. I'm afraid to ask in fear of feeling old but when did this game first get released? (as in V0.1)

vrlinux3

Sep 27, 2021
tradúzcanlo al español porfa, el juego está muy bonito, yo lo intente traducir pero el motor no pudo :(
exito!!!!!!

Reactions: Josedx9

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy shit the starter town is way too large to not have a map. Then most the buildings close at night so you can't even keep checking areas in order. Going on an hour of just running around the town.

Is the Cotton Robe you start with supposed to be broken? It's way better than anything else you find, and makes your attack lower when equipping a weapon. Weird. Also wtf is this combat, attack kills anything half a screen away. Is there even supposed to be a challenge here?

Edit: Yeah seems the Cotton Robe you start with is some cheat item, if you want a challenge, you have to wear something else. The attack range for melee attacks is still fucking stupid, but at least you'll no longer one shot everything. This just makes me want to be Violated Heroine, with more balanced combat.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
wonder how much it differs from the 2017 taberenc (github) version, that was the last version i played, he picked it up after gegerlan (github) dropped it in 2013

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes