Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Holy hell, this was actually the first non-flash H-Game I played. I was pretty sure this died sometime around 2018 or so? Wonder if the developer found a new reason to continue their work?

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
holy shit i'm old! the nostalgia altogether with vitamin plus and drop factory vh and so many other games man i want to replay this games again! wanna play more h games allnight!

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
wonder how much it differs from the 2017 taberenc (github) version, that was the last version i played, he picked it up after gegerlan (github) dropped it in 2013
well.. in fact.. i took the old files and kept the work from there.

Reactions: FFTW

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Holy shit the starter town is way too large to not have a map. Then most the buildings close at night so you can't even keep checking areas in order. Going on an hour of just running around the town.

Is the Cotton Robe you start with supposed to be broken? It's way better than anything else you find, and makes your attack lower when equipping a weapon. Weird. Also wtf is this combat, attack kills anything half a screen away. Is there even supposed to be a challenge here?

Edit: Yeah seems the Cotton Robe you start with is some cheat item, if you want a challenge, you have to wear something else. The attack range for melee attacks is still fucking stupid, but at least you'll no longer one shot everything. This just makes me want to be Violated Heroine, with more balanced combat.
maybe this can help you as a map:
also..you have an option to put a minimap on the screen, which you can make wider
And.. is not that huge

About the combat balance.. is a nightmare. it was already years ago. Im just finishing the main story..

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Oh my! Is this game still alive?!

:love:

I love it because it had no CGs in earlier versions, just sprite work; later on the CG of Garnet was implemented and I didn't like it much, but it's a very good game anyway.
my account on 2017 on github was banned because of the CGs that i was doing

Reactions: FFTW

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Holy hell, this was actually the first non-flash H-Game I played. I was pretty sure this died sometime around 2018 or so? Wonder if the developer found a new reason to continue their work?
someone wrote me a mail last autum and asked me to continue. he told me that he would help. So i rescued the files..began to work on it again.. and that dude disappeared. but i managed to make it work anyways.. i think

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
so where do i get honey ?
bees give honey. not all of them. But some of them do. there are bees who give honey.. in.. clairia, iirc
for sure, in the southest town, beside the farm where Garnet is asked to plow a field

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I 1st posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-the-adventures-of-garnet-2022-v0-81.154859/#post-10427191
but now it seems that i haven't enough privileges to answer there :S
I did a pair of posts there explaining about this.

there are more explanations here:

someone asked me (was flaas , in the other thread) about the rusty key.. Well, you go to the door and find a way to make it work.

This thread was done by a moderator. I can't edit it. If i could.. well, gegerlan left the project in 2015 or '16. When i began to work on it on 2013 i was doing only cg's, but when i took part deeper (maps, enemies..) was in 2017. Hongfire was still active. then i broke my arm that summer (2 times), my github account was banned (due to cg's) and hongfire was closed. So i moved on and forget about this. I thought that others would continue it, but that didnt happen and i didnt know that it would be the case back then.

I began to work on it last autumm, focused on finish the main story. but due to the lack of response i stopped (temporary) like two months ago or so. I needed someone to find bugs. these months i've been working on it alone.

and yes, i know that more cg's are required, but .. as said, i had a bad experience with that. and is a different kind of job. it requires different skills, so is a different approach. I could do it, but im not very good at multitasking. i prefer to focus on one thing, do it, and then go to the next one.

And yes, i know that the game balance sucks. I know. I did excel sheets for all the weapons, enemies, skills, armors.. with attacks, prices.. everythying. but is not easy. Game balance was problematic already years ago. I'm not a programmer nor a matematician. Is a luck that i've been able to fix the interface of the skills and items fastkey system, which was always broken.

My next step is the ending: final boss and she meets her father. I will proceed as soon as i have time for it.
An idea has been moving around my head: since she, at the end of the game, goes to find her father to hell.. well, i was wondering if her mother could be there too. but i need time to think about it, and i dont want to overcomplicate it. just to end it.

Finally.. my english is not very good. You have seen it on this post. i make mistakes, and i'm not fully aware of them. If i were, i wouldnt commit them to begin with. the point is.. if you see vocabulary or grammar mistakes, tell me. i can fix them.

Last edited:

fatherowlf

Sep 23, 2020
I forget how you make Garnet lose her shame, like her being fine with being naked and stuff. Anyone got a refresher?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What a nice surprise. Keep going!

So next we gonna have Ryona RPG and Violated Heroine? haha Just joking. I know that V.H. breaks F95 rules. :rolleyes:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Haha, reading the comments, I feel some sort of weird connection to all of you.

It's like unearthing a floppy disk and then realizing half of us are old enough to remember what that is. Gotta love nostalgia. Then again, I think most of us are dating ourselves by posting here. :p

Reactions: Nghtly and tsukui
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes