Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
wow, this is really old. Hi Gegenlan, This is Leo967, I was one of the people that took over for a short time. Does this still run on the old system. I remember the limited number of trigger event eventually made me quit the project combine the fact someone had jump on to the project that had better art skills than me.

This really brings thing back. I hope this goes well, and that you finish.

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
did someone pickup the game and continuing working on it now?
I think Gegerlan is back, and hoping to finish the game.

To the guy complain aboutcombat, someone made alteration to cotton robe, that was after me. The combat was balance in my and Gegerlan original run. My version would be listed as Glassesl updates, if anyone ever finds them.

Yo Gegerlan, I am busy with life but if you ever need help, don't hesitant to PM.

Also, yes I was the guy that put the long unskippable orc rape scene and shota rape scene inside, and the zombie sex slave ending, but in my defense, I was still learning back then, and for some reason the polls I took always had monster sex and shota content as the fucking winners.

Reactions: raithark

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Man, this game is ancient. Reading this game's name made me remember how I downloaded it back when I was just getting into this world. I actually still have a copy from early 2013 (not sure which version though, it doesn't say), can upload it if anyone is interested :)

To the guy complain aboutcombat, someone made alteration to cotton robe, that was after me. The combat was balance in my and Gegerlan original run. My version would be listed as Glassesl updates, if anyone ever finds them.

Yo Gegerlan, I am busy with life but if you ever need help, don't hesitant to PM.

Also, yes I was the guy that put the long unskippable orc rape scene and shota rape scene inside, and the zombie sex slave ending, but in my defense, I was still learning back then, and for some reason the polls I took always had monster sex and shota content as the fucking winners.
Leo967 reading the thread, Taberenc is the one back.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventures-of-garnet-v0-81-gegerlan.154858/post-10455200

Personally, I wish everyone involved the best of luck, you guys rock! :D

Last edited:

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know what to do for the abandoned house quest? Got the key to the downstair door and heard a strange noise upstairs but can't figure out what to do.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Oh, this was that game that spawned from the few games that was inspired by the Hentai Mugen iteration of Kai, the main heroine of Namco's Tower of Druaga game series. Not surprisingly, like a game of telephone, nobody knows where she originally came from anymore.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone know what to do for the abandoned house quest? Got the key to the downstair door and heard a strange noise upstairs but can't figure out what to do.
I stuck as well. I found a key master in the same area as a house (top right angle of the map) he asks Garnet to undress for him (ofc he is) Garnet says no. I made Garnet naked with help of the Hypnosis Necklace and talk to the guy again and he tells me "Oh you need to clean the key"... and from this point I dont know what to do

Last edited:

Taway7262

Dec 20, 2017
I was literally just checking this out on my old pc I found yesterday. I think I manifested this into existence...

• Haha
Reactions: Nghtly

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I never thought I'd see this one again, and it just donned on me that this game was actually part of my damn childhood. No wonder I'm such a degenerate.

Reactions: Starmold

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
maybe this can help you as a map:
also..you have an option to put a minimap on the screen, which you can make wider
And.. is not that huge

About the combat balance.. is a nightmare. it was already years ago. Im just finishing the main story..
Hmm, couldn't find a minimap option while I was playing. I'd say it's large, but it's not just the size that was the issue, it's that some buildings also close at night. So you go around trying to explore the whole town and have to keep backtracking when the night ends over and over. I think it took me 3 days just trying to fully explore the town. Thanks for the image, that's a big help.

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
I wonder if you can actually buy the dog from that NPC at Dali. This game seems so ambitious, its fun. It lowkey feels like a very old version of Claire's Quest

Van_Nikff

Sep 4, 2017
Ufff, I still remember Marco animated scene :LOL:, back then it was such a breakthrough among games with static images /pixel animations.
1680600327111.png

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018

ei! this is the github of AoG of Gegerlan:
If you check the page, look at the upper right side. It will take you here: , which is the current project, that is the 2017 version with a few things added.
Since you know the game and how it works, you can make a fork or something, do the changes you think that are appropiate and i can add them. Check the changelog file too.
Back in 2017 the balance was not fine. I dont know who changed it. I've barely touched it.
Check it out if you can, and if you can add things or whatever, to me is fine. There is plenty of room for improvements.

Reactions: FFTW

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Hmm, couldn't find a minimap option while I was playing. I'd say it's large, but it's not just the size that was the issue, it's that some buildings also close at night. So you go around trying to explore the whole town and have to keep backtracking when the night ends over and over. I think it took me 3 days just trying to fully explore the town. Thanks for the image, that's a big help.
sorry to hear this.
the minimap is activated with the key " - "
the interface for the hotkeys is with " tab " key
and now you can interactuate with npc's witht the space bar, so you dont need to use the attack key ( enter ). Was weird that to talk to others you used the sword, if you had one equipped.

Reactions: Taynas and FFTW
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes