francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
can you be more specific?
Talk to the Pimp in the Tavern and agree to borrow money
Talk to the Pimp again without enough money to cover the interest to become a Slave
Enter the dog trainer's house and follow her instructions
Fuck Rex twice and the trainer will stop blocking the exit and you can run away and be a dog around town

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Talk to the Pimp in the Tavern and agree to borrow money
Talk to the Pimp again without enough money to cover the interest to become a Slave
Enter the dog trainer's house and follow her instructions
Fuck Rex twice and the trainer will stop blocking the exit and you can run away and be a dog around town
and how do you go about removing the status if you get tired of it, if you can anyways.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
can you be more specific?
There's also another way. In the second city you need to talk to a guy in an inn (blue robe guy that sitting behind table), he will ask you to drink a potion for cash and its turns you into a dog. You can go back to the starting town and have dog content.
and how do you go about removing the status if you get tired of it, if you can anyways.
Go the the farm of starting town theres gonna be some dog ghost/demon and he will turn you back to human form. Its only working once so if you somehow become dog again its pretty much game over.

Last edited:

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
if there is not, i could add it on the list of things to do. I'm not aware of this right now. I'll check it. But my goal in this moment is she finding her father. And is very close to that.
I found the chastity belt in one of the market shops in the center map of carthage. I couldn't find a way to buy a house. I see that there is a house left of the brothel that's for sale (with the blue letterbox).

Reactions: taberenc

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
Go the the farm of starting town theres gonna be some dog ghost/demon and he will turn you back to human form. Its only working once so if you somehow become dog again its pretty much game over.
You can travel to the tower place on the top right of the world map. There is a gravestone there that takes you to a debug place when you interact with it. There you can change between adventurer, slave and dog.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
hey, how do you get the pig scene?
High perversion (its when you can undress without using hypnosis necklace) and take a job feeding pigs in a guild.

You can travel to the tower place on the top right of the world map. There is a gravestone there that takes you to a debug place when you interact with it. There you can change between adventurer, slave and dog.
Good to know

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
High perversion (its when you can undress without using hypnosis necklace) and take a job feeding pigs in a guild.

Good to know
yes.. that exist.. as a debug place. not to be used on game.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
that place was not intended to be used on the game, just as a debug. my fault. but was not supposed to be there..

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
It is better to leave some way of turning back and forth
yes, but given the amount of enemies, the idea is that the portal is the way used by merchants to move them and their merchandise. So.. at some point, she obtains some way of merchant permit, and then is when the portal should be active. is also then that she may need to go back and forth from white tower. But not at the beginning of the game.
the portal has a purpose and a logic within the game, but in the late part.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Are you meant to get a game over when you respawn at the guild ?
theorically, the respawning at the guild is part of the guilt services. like if you are covered by some way of healthcare assurance. If you are not part of the adventurers guilt, when you die is a game over (iirc). i think that is the idea. anyways, you lose part of your money when you respawn there. After checking the code i can say that the money is reduced to half of what you previously had.

Last edited:

Lucefer

May 26, 2018
yes, but given the amount of enemies, the idea is that the portal is the way used by merchants to move them and their merchandise. So.. at some point, she obtains some way of merchant permit, and then is when the portal should be active. is also then that she may need to go back and forth from white tower. But not at the beginning of the game.
the portal has a purpose and a logic within the game, but in the late part.
I'm talking about the opportunity to change the path of a slave, a dog or an adventurer (preferably more than once)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes