SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
theorically, the respawning at the guild is part of the guilt services. like if you are covered by some way of healthcare assurance. If you are not part of the adventurers guilt, when you die is a game over (iirc). i think that is the idea. anyways, you lose part of your money when you respawn there. i dont remember right now if is 1/5th or how much. I think that i modified this part months ago, because at the begining of the game is not easy to make money, and the amount was high. right now i don't remember the number, but is not that much.
I have join it but i still get game over.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
i'll try to work on the game this afternoon to make some adjustments, but
I'm talking about the opportunity to change the path of a slave, a dog or an adventurer (preferably more than once)
there is also a way, later in the game, with a mage. that's already in the game, but in the late part, when you need magic. and some magic is unlocked according to the level, and the level of dog, slave and adventurer runs parallel. You can be a 70 adventurer and 6 dog. So, for players who did not stayed enough time as slave, or dog, and reaches the last part (hell area), there is that mage.
but the original idea was to be converted and struggle a bit to find a solution (still, there are them).
well.. in fact.. in 2017, once you converted in a dog, you only had one single chance to be adventurer again. after that, there was no coming back. the developers back then were a bit harsh with the player, in my opinion :p
but .. since was not finished .. who knows.
I added the 2nd place where kerberos can be found back then. and months ago, that mage.. because is needed.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
btw, the magic itself is not finished. i lost time fixing the interface. now i think that is nice. but i'm not a programmer and was not easy to me to find the place in the code to change it.
some of the magic spells work well (maybe too well.. i mean.. are too strong), but some spells are not yet developed. is not that hard to do, but is time.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I have join it but i still get game over.
you are part of the guild and you get a game over? what kind of death is? in what area? bad ends still exists, even when you are part of the guild, like the desert one. thats a bad end. there are a few bad endings.
in bad ends you get a game over whatever the circumstances. You make a bad choice and there is no turning back.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
you are part of the guild and you get a game over? what kind of death is? in what area? bad ends still exists, even when you are part of the guild, like the desert one. thats a bad end. there are a few bad endings.
in bad ends you get a game over whatever the circumstances. You make a bad choice and there is no turning back.
can confirm that getting sent to the guid nets me a game over. usually when i die from enemies such as zombies (when they DO NOT trigger the game over) or those hydra/lizardman enemies in the marsh. also should make it so that getting sent to the guild removes venom status so you dont instantly die on spawning there

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
one hit kills get teleport back ,she flashes in the bed than just a game over screen.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I'm literally crying. Crying and googling people who died from jerking off too much, to know when to stop so I can hopefully see the game finished one day.

Reactions: taberenc

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
can confirm that getting sent to the guid nets me a game over. usually when i die from enemies such as zombies (when they DO NOT trigger the game over) or those hydra/lizardman enemies in the marsh. also should make it so that getting sent to the guild removes venom status so you dont instantly die on spawning there
I didn't touch this process. Only added a different one when Garnet dies in the Hell area, but this one is just as it was years ago. Anyways, i know where it is and i can check it. indeed.. i agree that the venom status should be removed when you wake up in the bed of the adventurer's guild.
The problem is that i don't see if i can add the update in this post, because i didn't post it. Was an admin. but i'll fix it this afternoon.
If there is any other problem that you detect, make me know it, please.

Sofian1337

May 26, 2017
if you remove you clothes in town while a volenteer slave and shy you get a endless loop of i should put clothes on and cant open you menu

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
if you remove you clothes in town while a volenteer slave and shy you get a endless loop of i should put clothes on and cant open you menu
can you send me the save file?
by town you mean Dali? You are not supposed to be able to be voluntary slave in the early game. In what stage are you?
If you are required to put your clothes on, then you should be able to open the menu to do it. Because the shame consists in that: you are forced to open the menu and put a dress. but if you are a voluntary slave.. then.. I need to see the situation.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Holy shit this game was revived oOo

I played this game in the past , even coming back after abandonment ( last time was last year ), so now it's on my must play list

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
that place was not intended to be used on the game, just as a debug. my fault. but was not supposed to be there..
It's good to leave the debug space in. That allows people to try things out more freely and also prevents grinding if you don't want to. If you want to play it proper, you always have that option too.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
It's good to leave the debug space in. That allows people to try things out more freely and also prevents grinding if you don't want to. If you want to play it proper, you always have that option too.
does exist already a debug mode. I'll just put as condition to have it active to access the area.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I've checked the code. Is true that venom state does not seem to be cancelled (there is not a explicit command for that). I've edited that part and added the removing of the venom state when she wakes up in the guild. I think that it should work now.

Last edited:

zamza

May 3, 2017
I talked to the seller by the bridge (one who sells antidote and stuff). Also talked to the guy below the abandoned house by the construction building.
Bridge? you mean the plantseller? he dosent tell me anything about it.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I've done the update in github :
and posted in the blog:
and told the admin to add the new links here too.
Current version: 0.812

i've done it by adding the files on github and, after that, updating the last release. I guess that the changes have been included.

Now Garnet, theorically, when she has been affected by venom and is beaten, and wakes up on the Adventurers Guild, should not be still affected by venom. I've not tested it yet but I think that the code is right.
Also: two minor changes. Now they are as were initially intended.

The process after the book quest, in which she gets magic skills active, it works, but the scene is incomplete. I know it. Is on the list of things to do. But is not the priority right now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes