taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I found the chastity belt in one of the market shops in the center map of carthage. I couldn't find a way to buy a house. I see that there is a house left of the brothel that's for sale (with the blue letterbox).
I need to check that Dean NPC and its events. Is feasible to make her able to buy a house. Still easier if there is already a house for sell in Carthage. I don't know who did this part nor what were his intentions.. The game was left inconcluded and my goal is to give it the good end that was never done. After that.. yes, i could add this house purchasing and maybe also some event related to it.
Thanks for the advice.

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
is free of virus the last time download this my pc dont even works xD nice old game and hard

nova17

Jul 9, 2020
I need to check that Dean NPC and its events. Is feasible to make her able to buy a house. Still easier if there is already a house for sell in Carthage. I don't know who did this part nor what were his intentions.. The game was left inconcluded and my goal is to give it the good end that was never done. After that.. yes, i could add this house purchasing and maybe also some event related to it.
Thanks for the advice.
I'm currently working on getting that part working and developing more events after that.
I was planning to send you a poke on Github but I'm not used to working with it yet.
Would you rather get in touch here or over your project page?

As far as I could see, the event simply stop after getting the collar upstairs, there are some notes in the events talking about building other things with it, but nothing came out of that. I'm planning on building something nice with it, around getting Dean all he wants and having Garnet used up properly at the same time. I might make it a bad end, we will see.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I'm currently working on getting that part working and developing more events after that.
I was planning to send you a poke on Github but I'm not used to working with it yet.
Would you rather get in touch here or over your project page?

As far as I could see, the event simply stop after getting the collar upstairs, there are some notes in the events talking about building other things with it, but nothing came out of that. I'm planning on building something nice with it, around getting Dean all he wants and having Garnet used up properly at the same time. I might make it a bad end, we will see.
i think that would be better to work on github. create an account if you haven't one. follow me there and create a fork. then you edit the game with rpg maker xp. The files are on github. i can help you there if you miss something. then you make the changes that you think that are appropiate. we try it, and if it works and is coherent with the rest, i dont see why couldnt be added. you make a pull request, i think, and then we put it all together and you add what you have done in the changelog file.

we can talk about it here, on github or in the comments sections of the blogspot site.

Reactions: Starmold and nova17

nova17

Jul 9, 2020
i think that would be better to work on github. create an account if you haven't one. follow me there and create a fork. then you edit the game with rpg maker xp. The files are on github. i can help you there if you miss something. then you make the changes that you think that are appropiate. we try it, and if it works and is coherent with the rest, i dont see why couldnt be added. you make a pull request, i think, and then we put it all together and you add what you have done in the changelog file.

we can talk about it here, on github or in the comments sections of the blogspot site.
Did all of that and started an 'issue' on the main git to talk about it~
See you there, boss!

Reactions: Starmold

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
question if you dont mind me asking where is the second kerberos and is there anything else to do with the dog version? becuase i see some places that have more kennels (one even have a bitch trainer) but i cant interact with any of them

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Dog trainer? yes.. that involves more things..
And there is more than one scene with a horse, yes. but i prefer to not make spoilers

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 2525375 View attachment 2525375 Help, my game is frozen here, i cant do anything, move or open the menu
thats weird.. there is nothing there. the door transition is beside. but in that exact place there is nothing: no colision, no event, nothing at all. i would say that your game just got frozen, i dont know why. but should not be related with the code of the game nor the map. there is nothing there.

you've reached this area already??

mmm.. were you following a monk, maybe? if that so.. i may need to check your save file. theorically once you enter there the 1st time, you are following a monk, if i remember correctly. When i tried that part it worked fine. but who knows! maybe there is an issue! could you try to go back to your previous saved file, reach the door, before entering the tower, and save the game? then , if you could send me the save file, i could open it and check what happens. if the event of the monk has a bug, i could try to fix it.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
question if you dont mind me asking where is the second kerberos and is there anything else to do with the dog version? becuase i see some places that have more kennels (one even have a bitch trainer) but i cant interact with any of them
the 2nd kerberos is on the south. there is a place which is just a house. explore the sorroundings of that house.. once you have met kerberos one time.

zamza

May 3, 2017
thats weird.. there is nothing there. the door transition is beside. but in that exact place there is nothing: no colision, no event, nothing at all. i would say that your game just got frozen, i dont know why. but should not be related with the code of the game nor the map. there is nothing there.

you've reached this area already??
Yes, my last save is right before the monk tells you to follow him

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes