taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Attach to the game the program Bct.Sizer 2.4 (the one that is 40 kb)(https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bge-bct-productions.3625 /)

well, hello. I'm baka, the programmer/cracker from the BCT team.
I thought to post my tools here, if by chance you don't know/have it.

bct.sizer 2.4
download:
about: new engine, using direct2d to render, seems to not work well for some users in windows 10. should work for xp,vx,vx ace. this version dont save anything in the registry and theres only 2 upscale modes: linear and near neighbor.
I didn't know about your bct team and i don't know what bct sizer does. I've downloaded it though. I work on windows 10.
As i've seen in a comment of you,

about: this little tool is a launcher for rpgmaker games xp,vx,vx ace (also some wolf, but not 100% working) will allow you to size the window manually or use any of the predefined sizes, also some upscaling modes, effects, filters and save screenshot. the tool also load/save the preference on start (located in the registry). just place bct.sizer.exe in the game folder of the xp,vx or vx.ace and run it.
I think that i could give it a try. I even could include it in the downloable version of the game, but i would need more information. Does it happen to exist a web of yours about this?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, theres no homepage. we have a discord, where theres a mnf section and also discussion about flash. but its mainly used for our game. thats it.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
no, theres no homepage. we have a discord, where theres a mnf section and also discussion about flash. but its mainly used for our game. thats it.
I'll try it. I dont't know the program, but with your help, could we mabye add this to the code of the game itself? I don't know.
If not.. I can upload it to a folder in the github, maybe, and then add further instructions to run this first..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
please, update the torrent to the version 0.814
TheAdventuresOfGarnet-0.814
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: taberenc

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This still updates? This game is probably one of the first RPG maker games I have ever played.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I get stuck after this dialog
View attachment 2529765
the problem is.. the version that was put in this forum, the 0.81, had some debug tools in order to run tests, but was not for playing it, because when the player moves through those means, some things that should be active are not, and then some things that should work, they don't.
So.. sorry, but i should ask how have you reached this place. Because if you used a wooden door inside of a cave, under dali, and after that you reached this castle.. well, this won't work.

I strongly recommend you to use the 0.815 version. A few bugs have been fixed there, and the debug tools are not active.

As soon as i knew about this problem i informed the admin who put the game in here, but.. well, it seems that take time to update.
You will find here the correct version:

and.. well, anyways.. if you can send me your save file.. i'll take a look and check if there is any bug. It could be anyways.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I know there was a guide at some point, so do anybody have a copy?
a quick roughly walktrhough:

1st: find money on dali to pay for the guild's adventure inscription. You can do some basic jobs to do that, and also search around
dali city.
2nd: arm yourself (sword, shield, helmet). a helmet (a pan, in fact) can be found within the kitchen of the neighbour or Garnet.
3rd: do the 2 first missions that the guild offers you. there you'll find more stuff.
4th: you go beyond dali and visit around the other places.
5th: to learn magic, there is a quest about finding books from the library
6th: after you have gain some level, some money, shops to buy stuff, and going around, remember that you should find the guy that the father of Garnet told her in the letter. find him.
7th: once you talk to him, you can go to try to find her father.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
a quick roughly walktrhough:

1st: find money on dali to pay for the guild's adventure inscription. You can do some basic jobs to do that, and also search around
dali city.
2nd: arm yourself (sword, shield, helmet). a helmet (a pan, in fact) can be found within the kitchen of the neighbour or Garnet.
3rd: do the 2 first missions that the guild offers you. there you'll find more stuff.
4th: you go beyond dali and visit around the other places.
5th: to learn magic, there is a quest about finding books from the library
6th: after you have gain some level, some money, shops to buy stuff, and going around, remember that you should find the guy that the father of Garnet told her in the letter. find him.
7th: once you talk to him, you can go to try to find her father.
Hey taber are you just finishing the story & being done with this? Some erotic elements should/could be expanded upon afterwards tho dunno who's gonna do it if you don't.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Yeah i see but can't get to it.
sorry.. that water was walkable before. you are right.

then.. here i've attached you a file. change it on the game. is a room there in that cave. over a table you'ull find what you are looking for. I'll add this on the game too.
Change this map for the one that you have on your game.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Hey taber are you just finishing the story & being done with this? Some erotic elements should/could be expanded upon afterwards tho dunno who's gonna do it if you don't.
my goal is to end the main story. about expansion.. you are right. there is plenty of room for scenes and parallel missions .. I don't know if i'll do it. maybe yes.. but if i would put my time on this now, my fear is that the game would remain unfinished. So first is first.. and after that.. and fixing the bugs.. yes, maybe, why not.
In fact.. someone in this forum asked me to collaborate, and is on it right now. hopefully this will bring to the game what you are asking for. Is working precisely on this kind of material.

in fact i could do more cg's.. but.. back in the day.. i was banned from github for one of garnet with an orc. Was this one (it had movement) and was the year 2012 when i did it.
Gegerlan back then was already .. not paying very much attention to github, so the image was not added. And was because of this that my account was later banned on github on 2017, because their rules changed. i think that someone bought the company. microsoft, maybe? i don't remember.
So.. right now.. is not my main objective to add more cg's.
Now i think that i could do it better than before, but in the graphic field, what ive done lately have been armors, characters.. stuff like that.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
thanks SAM s-300 for detecting a bug. sorry.

Current version of the game: 0.815

links:
git hub:
mega:

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I get stuck after this dialog
View attachment 2529765
Ok.. ive checked it. theorically, a switch should be active in order to talk with the guard. thats why i asked you how you had reached this place.
If you have reached here.. it means that you have talked already with Felix, no? if not.. the map should not be accessible.
The point is.. that castle, when Garnet reaches there at the begining, is empty.
then a few events happen, the sky changes, and guards come. Those events are the ones who activates those switches. So, to me, is important to know how you reached this place. Because if you did using a debug method.. changing those swtiches to let you in could break the chain of events of the game, and create a bug instead of preventing it.
thats why i need your save file and a brief story of which main events have you achieved. meanwhile.. i'll try to fix that guard to give you a proper answer for your situation.

anways.. that switch forementioned is linked to the door. And, before those events, the door was supposed to be open. I think that.. around february, i closed that door because the hell area was not worked out enough. i mean.. your closed door would be the end of the current game.. a few months ago. I'm not fully sure, but i think that was the case. is what happens when you work alone and with some months in the mid.. Whatever:

change this file in your game: is the map of the area where the door is. then.. theorically, you should be able to acces. At this point, the castle should be empty, without soldiers nor anything. I'll update the links of the game now.

thanks for inform about this issue, btw. the links for v 0.815 have been updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes