Berutoran

Jan 7, 2018
Hello,

Sorry for my bad English.

I wanted to know if anyone knows how to open the door in the basement of the haunted house mission (the one in the first city mission).

I've been around the house day or night and I can't find what it takes to open that barred door in the basement.

Thanks

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Hello,

Sorry for my bad English.

I wanted to know if anyone knows how to open the door in the basement of the haunted house mission (the one in the first city mission).

I've been around the house day or night and I can't find what it takes to open that barred door in the basement.

Thanks
with a key, of course. you should find it. is a bit rusty though.
if you talk about the metal door.. yes, can be opened, but you need some elements to do so. After that, you'll be able to go to the right side if you have done some progress in the game.
The elements to open the barred door are not there. You should find honey, as example, which is produced by bees, and you'll not find them there.

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Can't access the dev's blog, is this a legit version like from way back when, or is it a rework by another dev? And is this all we get or does the creator intend to develop it further?

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Can't access the dev's blog, is this a legit version like from way back when, or is it a rework by another dev? And is this all we get or does the creator intend to develop it further?
Current version:
Current github:
Previous github: (inactive now and since years ago)
In the previous github , you can notice that is mentioned the current one (upper right side) as the current update.

Where do you say that you can't acces to?

polaco125

Oct 6, 2018
o problema é que.. a versão que foi colocada neste fórum, a 0.81, tinha algumas ferramentas de debug para fazer testes, mas não era para jogá-lo, pois quando o jogador passa por esses meios, algumas coisas que deveriam estar ativas são não, e algumas coisas que deveriam funcionar, não funcionam.
Então... desculpe, mas eu deveria perguntar como você chegou a este lugar. Porque se você usou uma porta de madeira dentro de uma caverna, sob o dali, e depois disso você chegou a este castelo... bem, isso não vai funcionar.

Eu recomendo fortemente que você use a versão 0.815. Alguns bugs foram corrigidos e as ferramentas de depuração não estão ativas.

Assim que soube desse problema informei o admin que colocou o jogo aqui, mas.. bem, parece que demora pra atualizar.
Você encontrará aqui a versão correta:

e.. bem, de qualquer forma.. se você puder me enviar seu arquivo salvo.. vou dar uma sensação e verificar se há algum bug. Pode ser de qualquer maneira.
[/CITAR]
o problema é que.. a versão que foi colocada neste fórum, a 0.81, tinha algumas ferramentas de debug para fazer testes, mas não era para jogá-lo, pois quando o jogador passa por esses meios, algumas coisas que deveriam estar ativas são não, e algumas coisas que deveriam funcionar, não funcionam.
Então... desculpe, mas eu deveria perguntar como você chegou a este lugar. Porque se você usou uma porta de madeira dentro de uma caverna, sob o dali, e depois disso você chegou a este castelo... bem, isso não vai funcionar.

Eu recomendo fortemente que você use a versão 0.815. Alguns bugs foram corrigidos e as ferramentas de depuração não estão ativas.

Assim que soube desse problema informei o admin que colocou o jogo aqui, mas.. bem, parece que demora pra atualizar.
Você encontrará aqui a versão correta:

e.. bem, de qualquer forma.. se você puder me enviar seu arquivo salvo.. vou dar uma olhada e verificar se há algum bug. Pode ser de qualquer maneira.
[/CITAR]

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Current version:
Current github:
Previous github: (inactive now and since years ago)
In the previous github , you can notice that is mentioned the current one (upper right side) as the current update.

Where do you say that you can't acces to?
Apologies, should of been more specific. I can't access the blogspot. "Can't view 18 year old content" or whatever. Figured I'd get some info there but... Google is being google, what are you gonna do.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
thanks polaco125 . thanks to your save file I've seen the problem. I'll fix it right now.

i think that now it should work.
Decompress this rar. extract it to your data folder in the game. is the map 120. change this one for the one that you already have. Run the game. I think that now you should have access to the castle.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
most recent update

the github release here : is updated
also the mega link:

Reactions: oldboggy

rea_jak

Mar 17, 2018
I've encountered a bug with the woman washing her clothes outside in the left most part of town with the bridge. She wants you to clean her house while naked and if you say yes Garnet takes off her clothes but then then Garnet refuses to be naked thus not being able to fulfill the woman's request.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I've encountered a bug with the woman washing her clothes outside in the left most part of town with the bridge. She wants you to clean her house while naked and if you say yes Garnet takes off her clothes but then then Garnet refuses to be naked thus not being able to fulfill the woman's request.
thanks.. could you send me the save file, please?
If i have understood it correctly, she accepts to make the job.. but, i guess that she does not have enough perversion, and then she changes her mind, no? So the problem is, i guess, at which point she says no to make the job as soon as she knows that she should make it naked, given her perversion status. is that?

Last edited:

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
Just so we're not relying on a decade+ github

Book Locations
  • 2x1 Garnet's house, first floor
  • 2x1 Garnet's house, store room
  • 1 Garnet's house, bathroom
  • 1x2 Garnet's house, upstairs
  • 1 Felix's house, first floor
  • 1 Felix's house, second floor
  • 1 Dali pub
  • 1 Dog Trainer's house
  • 1 Dali Inn, upstairs
  • 1 Dali Adventurer Guild
  • 1 Dali Farm, Pigs pen
  • 1 Farmer's house
  • 1 Cemetery, Crypt
  • 1 Dali library
  • 1 Barracks
  • 1 Ren Sisters' home

rea_jak

Mar 17, 2018
thanks.. could you send me the save file, please?
If i have understood it correctly, she accepts to make the job.. but, i guess that she does not have enough perversion, and then she changes her mind, no? So the problem is, i guess, at which point she says no to make the job as soon as she knows that she should make it naked, given her perversion status. is that?
Here you are. Save 10 is the relevant one for this. I have no idea if her refusing to be naked is intended for this scene until a certain threshold is reached. Is there a hidden lewd stat or something I can't see where she might be ok with being naked?

A second potential bug I found is that if you take off or put on armor with the hypnosis necklace it removes the hypnotized condition until you remove and re-equip the necklace. Not a big deal tbh but still a bug. Other issue is that being naked while hypnotized has her in the "shy Garnet" standing picture. Is this a bug as well? You can test this with save 11.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Here you are. Save 10 is the relevant one for this. I have no idea if her refusing to be naked is intended for this scene until a certain threshold is reached. Is there a hidden lewd stat or something I can't see where she might be ok with being naked?
Yes, it is. She progress in the perversion level, then she is willing to do things when she is more perverted that she won't do if she is not perverted enough. And being nude in public is considered something that a shy non perverted Garnet wouldn't do. Yes, there are more scenes and events that are unlocked depending of the perversion level. In this case, with more perversion reached, she will do the job, naked in a house of an stranger.
So.. if your doubt was about this, then.. more than a bug, would be a lack of explanation. thats easier to fix.

A second potential bug I found is that if you take off or put on armor with the hypnosis necklace it removes the hypnotized condition until you remove and re-equip the necklace. Not a big deal tbh but still a bug. Other issue is that being naked while hypnotized has her in the "shy Garnet" standing picture. Is this a bug as well? You can test this with save 11.
The necklace causes the hypnotic condition. Is one of its characteristics. You wear it, then you are prone to do things that you wouldn't not wearing it (that is what hypnosis state causes in the game). This is an old feature. The 1st time that i played the game, i didnt know it either.

So.. maybe were not bugs after all. Are my explanations convincing or you still believe that they are bugs? If so.. i can check

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
The east forest that open up there meant to be anything there?
East... north east or south east? the orc's cave is south east, yes. and is the only way to reach to other places, since the main road is closed due to a fall of trees.
what forest are you talking about? there is any orc around?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes