SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
East... north east or south east? the orc's cave is south east, yes. and is the only way to reach to other places, since the main road is closed due to a fall of trees.
what forest are you talking about? there is any orc around?
East of Hikari

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
So, my latest problem is that I can't get to the bees at the farm. There's some gating where the map says I should walk through.

EDIT: Oh, and the port at the upper north of the map can't be accessed.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
So, my latest problem is that I can't get to the bees at the farm. There's some gating where the map says I should walk through.

EDIT: Oh, and the port at the upper north of the map can't be accessed.
yea.. that map, as all that whole region, is very old. if you get closer to the fence, the bees attack and can rape garnet. iirc .. there is a huge forest where there are bees too. i dont remember if those give honey. the ones on the farm give it. will be easier to be raped by them being nude.
that's true.. i may need to put a door on that fence. ok.. i'll do it soon.

the port.. you mean for ships, no? thats not a bug.

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
yea.. that map, as all that whole region, is very old. if you get closer to the fence, the bees attack and can rape garnet. iirc .. there is a huge forest where there are bees too. i dont remember if those give honey. the ones on the farm give it. will be easier to be raped by them being nude.
that's true.. i may need to put a door on that fence. ok.. i'll do it soon.
I can't get to the drops of the farm bee's, and I've slaughtered enough in the Forrest to be dubious on them.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I can't get to the drops of the farm bee's, and I've slaughtered enough in the Forrest to be dubious on them.
the honey is obtained as a result of copulation, but ok, i take your word. A door in the wooden fence in the farm,ok? I'm sure that those give it.
as soon as i can that door will be added to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taynas

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
and how to include images? (except for the main character does not show anything)
you mean cg's within the game? well, once the cg is done, then it consists on edit the event of the game where is supposed to be and add it. A bit famous one is the pig one. I edited that one to add some dick to the pig. i dont remember if i did it all from scratch or not, but i remember the dick thing :p
that was years ago

some cg's of the game are a bit crappy for my taste. Is evident that different authors have worked on them. but they work, so is fine. In order to do something, would be better to add more content than to remake content already done.
In armors.. ive done a lot of them. a lot. Im not very proud of some of them.. but again, if they work good enough.. There is still a lot of job to do. The perfectionism of redrawing it to make it perfect, to me, is better to leave it for the moment that the game has already the good end and enough cg's, which is not yet the case.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
now Garnet can access to Clairia field of bees, beside the farm, by jumping over a wooden boxes. Thanks to novae17
link:
or just change the attached file within the game

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
check it now. i attach here the file that you should add on your game. map 310.

by the way.. i've checked the next scene in the chappel and i've seen a mistake. where it says "now the ceremony is in curse" now it says "now the ceremony is underway". It does not change the events, so you can play it anyways.

the changes have been updated in the prerelease version at github:

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
cannot reach the ore because the water that surrounds it is a tile that cannot be walked in (using latest version from github)

also thx for reviving this proyect
check a table in a room. I added one there. but maybe there is a mistake in the order of the layers. I didn't check it how is seen while on the game.
I've checked it. And is visible on top of the table. After collecting it it seems that there is a problem with the layers. I'll fix it now. but It doesn't affect the game, since the problem happens once has been collected.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

note: already fixed. Newest version here:

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
My game just freezes at this point
View attachment 2536698
I think that i alredy fixed this. Which version are you using?
The newest version is this one:
the updates will be here: . I cannot update the 1st post of this thread. And trust me that iv'e tried.

About this bug.. yes, it happens that a few months ago.. this was the ending of the updates. and i left a switch there active to avoid going further. After adding more content.. i forgot about this switch, sorry.

Update your version and i highly recommend that you begin again from the beginning, because you found and used something that was not intended to be used and causes bugs.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You should be able to jump the fence in that dog ladies place Remus? into the pen with the white wolves if you have a certain perversion..

theultimatebaka

Aug 21, 2021
I think that i alredy fixed this. Which version are you using?
The newest version is this one:
the updates will be here: . I cannot update the 1st post of this thread. And trust me that iv'e tried.

About this bug.. yes, it happens that a few months ago.. this was the ending of the updates. and i left a switch there active to avoid going further. After adding more content.. i forgot about this switch, sorry.

Update your version and i highly recommend that you begin again from the beginning, because you found and used something that was not intended to be used and causes bugs.
Yeah, I got v0.815 from GitHub but the latest updates weren't present for some reason. Downloaded it again and works perfectly(just that part XD) now

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
You should be able to jump the fence in that dog ladies place Remus? into the pen with the white wolves if you have a certain perversion..
Yes.. i know the place. I didn't did that area and didn't touched it.
As a player i was stuck as a dog for a long time (after the 2nd conversion, the kerberos in Dali farm disappears), searching a solution all around the game. Then i knew that in fact it was a bad end and that, after the 2nd converstion into a dog, there it wasnt a solution provided. There was no turning back. I thought that it was a mistake and I complained about it.
It was before 2017. I don't remember if it was me who put there the 2nd kerberos or not, and it was someone else because of my complains. But if it was the case and was me, then was the only thing that i ever changed in that area.
The point is.. i don't know which were the intentions of the person who did that area as whole and, as it happens in other areas, if i can avoid to modify it, .. is what i do.
Then.. if you think that would be appropiate to allow the player to access through that fence.. in technical terms thats not an issue. Is easy to do. but in gaming terms.. and given the fact that is about modifying the work of someone else.. would be great to have a reason, in storyline terms, to do so. To be justified, whatever is because of an npc, a quest, mission,..

I don't think that the person who did that will come back. But if he would, i would like to have that change justified and explained on the changelog. I mean.. why Garnet, as a character, would risk herself to enter into a closed field with wolfs? because, theorically, her goal is to find her father.
Then.. if you know github, you could make a fork, explain your idea, and "open an issue" there, we talk it and, once justified, do it.
AS example.. in the case of the fence in Clairia farm, when the honey of the bees was created, it didn't had yet a purpose. I found a purpose for it (given that the item had been created and was not on use). But, when you need that honey, was not easy to obtain it. That's a justified reason for Garnet to jump over that fence.

I mean.. I understand your point of view..but..

Anyways, if is about having encounters with wolfs, i had planned to put a gang of wolfs on a side of the path that goes to white tower. As enemies with lewd intentions. I think that it can have sense there. Would this change be satisfactory?

Also.. within that same map, going north.. there is a quest where interaction with wolfs can happen.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017
I hope we can get a lot more content with Dean, his event is rather short, and frankly, way too easy for Garnet to give in to this Dominance, i'd rather have it a bit more eventful, where choices decide the outcome, is Dean Dominant, can he become Submissive, or shall there be no Relationship at all, multiple outcomes would make it really interesting, BUT i think that is up to the one that took up the time to make this game of the past for us more enjoyable now, good luck, hope my post gave you some ideas

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes