taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
i've seen it. Yes, it is a bug. Sorry for that.. I would have liked to have someone to test before..! I guess that you'll find more bugs.. Sorry for that in advance and thanks for make me know it.

I think that is fixed now. Attached to this message there is a rar file. Inside, the file that you should change on your game. With this i think that now it should work properly. It corresponds to the map 310.
if i've fixed it correctly, i think that this should not affect future events. later in the game there is a scene in this same area with the same npc.

by the way.. if you have reached this area.. you have gone very fast. Fast fast. Some feedback would be very wellcome..

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I've updated the game in github to fix a bug in map 310. I'll update mega and others later, but if i need to update them each time that i find a bug.. So the best way to have the latest version, is to download from the link that corresponds to github.
Anyways i can't update the links in this thread, because i don't have access. An admin does it, and he is busy. So maybe it wouldn't matter anyways if i would change the mega upload. the bugs will be fixed on the next pre release. Meanwhile.. the latest version, on the github link.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Gonna wait for a few updates before trying this current version, seeing as you are in an endless loop if you try to go nude in the starting town or how the dude in the city tries to throw you to the slavemarket again, even if you already went through that event, thus not allowing you to access that map or you will end up in a locked game over.

And respawning at the guild always led to a death, no matter if you were poisoned or not. Dunno if these things were fixed in the last few pages.

Reactions: taberenc

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
i've seen it. Yes, it is a bug. Sorry for that.. I would have liked to have someone to test before..! I guess that you'll find more bugs.. Sorry for that in advance and thanks for make me know it.

I think that is fixed now. Attached to this message there is a rar file. Inside, the file that you should change on your game. With this i think that now it should work properly. It corresponds to the map 310.
if i've fixed it correctly, i think that this should not affect future events. later in the game there is a scene in this same area with the same npc.

by the way.. if you have reached this area.. you have gone very fast. Fast fast. Some feedback would be very wellcome..
How are you supposed to get there?

I got there by clicking on a thing in the White Tower (attached image) that took me underground. There's a wooden door there where we talk to someone and them we are outside that room and we can talk with the monk.

1680834455437.png

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
How are you supposed to get there?

I got there by clicking on a thing in the White Tower (attached image) that took me underground. There's a wooden door there where we talk to someone and them we are outside that room and we can talk with the monk.

View attachment 2526650
yea.. yesterday someone found this. was supposed to not be working. the underground where you went was a debug area. i fixed it quickly, but the admin is in charge of this thread, not me, and has not yet updated the files. im sorry for that. but you found something that you were not supposed to find. and then.. well, somethings may not work properly. thats why i said that the best version is the one on github

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Gonna wait for a few updates before trying this current version, seeing as you are in an endless loop if you try to go nude in the starting town or how the dude in the city tries to throw you to the slavemarket again, even if you already went through that event, thus not allowing you to access that map or you will end up in a locked game over.

And respawning at the guild always led to a death, no matter if you were poisoned or not. Dunno if these things were fixed in the last few pages.
i would need the save file. ive fixed already a bug that way. you can put it on a rar file and attatch it to your comment. i hope that the admin of the thread update the files. the change that ive done about the adventurers guild is on the github, but not here. the admin it seems to take his time to update. he says that has a lot of job.
both things that you comment are supposed to work. ive not touched any of those 2 process, and worked fine time ago. thats why i need to check what happens. and the save file is the best way.
the main problem by now is that the debug area was accessible, and that gives problems. and it was accessible because i needed someone to test the game. this thread and its impact have been sudden and unexpected.
you could go to github and try a previous release, and see if happens the same.. i dont know.
sorry for the inconvenients.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018

and.. no, you are not supposed to die when you respawn in the adventurers guild and, i fact, that never happened to me. thats why i would like to check it out and see what happens. is weird.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Wait... this is still getting updates? What a blast from the past, glad to see someone picked it up!

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018

sorry.. my fault. I've seen the bug. You were right. Now it should work properly:

Now, if she is member of the Adventurer's Guild and is knocked out, when she wakes up in the guild does not fall in game over, as was intended.

you can download from here:

and from here:

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
To everyone to know, the last version (with a few bugs fixed) is this one, the 0.815:

This thread itself is not updated with the regularity that would be desired. If it were, these links would be in the 1st post.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

This is pre-release. And may have bugs. I'll fix them as soon as i can. Don't hesitate to report them.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018

I've just fixed the Adventurer's guild problem after knockout.
Then.. thanks for the bug reports. I would really like to have your save file. Is easier to me to find the problem then and fix it. And i do it as soon as i can.
The slave market thing.. is in Carthage, no? I've not touched that for years.. if i even have touched it, that i think that i haven't. But since you have found a bug there i could fix it.
The nudity problem that you report in the 1st city it seems more important to me, since it would affect the early game. I've seen that there was a mistake in the 1st map. Now it should work better.
The point is: if she is not perverted enough, she can't be nude in public. Then she needs to dress up again, so the menu pops up in order to put an armor on her.
If you come back.. that save file and more details would be very helpful.

best regards.

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
TheAdventuresOfGarnet-0.81
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
please, update the torrent to the version 0.814
the current version upladed here at the beginning of this thread was not the one intended for general knowledge. it contains errors.

this is the link to the version 0.184

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
After playing around for a while here's hoping we get more stuff in the voluntary slave town, the two sisters (?) getting you to help in their farm in humiliating ways after the plowing or the bitch trainer giving dog content would be great.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes