taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I stuck as well. I found a key master in the same area as a house (top right angle of the map) he asks Garnet to undress for him (ofc he is) Garnet says no. I made Garnet naked with help of the Hypnosis Necklace and talk to the guy again and he tells me "Oh you need to clean the key"... and from this point I dont know what to do
if you talk with npc's, they will tell garnet that she needs to lubricate the key. then she asks where to find lube, and one of them (the one who is building the house, iirc) tells her that she already has it. the point is.. she can go to the door and try to lubricate the key by herself. they key may end stuck on the keyhole, but with some tries, will open and remain accessible. the door is within the abadoned house, the one that gives access to the underground. you need to go there by night.
anyways.. most of scenes in that area require perversion level. You'll need to come back there later, so.. well, go there, but do other things too.

have you done already the other Adventurers guild missions? do you have the broken sword?

Reactions: Say:onara

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
if you talk with npc's, they will tell garnet that she needs to lubricate the key. then she asks where to find lube, and one of them (the one who is building the house, iirc) tells her that she already has it. the point is.. she can go to the door and try to lubricate the key by herself. they key may end stuck on the keyhole, but with some tries, will open and remain accessible. the door is within the abadoned house, the one that gives access to the underground. you need to go there by night.
anyways.. most of scenes in that area require perversion level. You'll need to come back there later, so.. well, go there, but do other things too.

have you done already the other Adventurers guild missions? do you have the broken sword?
You can raise perversion by going to the bottom town (clairia?) church. The town itself seems unfinished at the moment but there are two nuns there that can lower or raise your perversion.

There's also the cheat section that you can get to if you go to the top right tower place and touch the grave on the right side. That also allows you to change your perversion by 20.

------

Anyone know how to get rare honey?

Does Carthage Sexual Delights ever open?

I became Dean's slave. Is there a way to complete his quest - buying a house and getting a chastity belt?

Last edited:

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
You can raise perversion by going to the bottom town (clairia?) church. The town itself seems unfinished at the moment but there are two nuns there that can lower or raise your perversion.

There's also the cheat section that you can get to if you go to the top right tower place and touch the grave on the right side. That also allows you to change your perversion by 20.

------

In Clairia i've barely done any changes. I prefer to avoid touching the work of others if is not essential

polaco125

Oct 6, 2018
adiciona a tag gravidez, e um final ruim que tem quando entra na floresta dos lobos e não consegue escapar.

zamza

May 3, 2017

which npc i must talk first? nobody tell me anything about the lube

Herc120

Dec 20, 2020
Anyone got a full save I have no Idea what I'm supposed to do after talking to the guy who says he'll meet you somewhere else

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Loved this one and Violated Heroine back in the day. VH is a much better game, but also unfinished, even though it already has more content than a lot of games here. :LOL:

Would love to see these games finished, they have a charm that most rpgm games now don't have.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
which npc i must talk first? nobody tell me anything about the lube
I was able to complete a quest by making Garnet corrupted enough so she can walk around without clothes and after that she was able to open the door. No one mentioned lube though,

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018

------

Does Carthage Sexual Delights ever open?

I became Dean's slave. Is there a way to complete his quest - buying a house and getting a chastity belt?
if there is not, i could add it on the list of things to do. I'm not aware of this right now. I'll check it. But my goal in this moment is she finding her father. And is very close to that.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I was able to complete a quest by making Garnet corrupted enough so she can walk around without clothes and after that she was able to open the door. No one mentioned lube though,
she opens that door by masturbating with the key and, then, lubricating it.

Reactions: Say:onara

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Anyone got a full save I have no Idea what I'm supposed to do after talking to the guy who says he'll meet you somewhere else
try to tell me names.. i guess that you've been told to find Felix? The letter of the Prometheus talks about him, that at the beginning is in Dali. Then you talk to him, and he says something that he needs to go to another place 1st, and that you meet him there. The point is that he is in another city. So you need to find a way to reach that city by yourself. then you search him to go together.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
To whoever brought this back: thank you, for making me made me feel old again.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Ok.. As a way of walkthrough, some things required to do:

Obtain a shield in the kitchen of the neighbour of Garnet
Guild membership on Adventurer's Guild.
the sphere of Vahn, the orcs quest to open the path to the rest of the map,..
the quest of books for the library is needed to unlock magic.
you should find the Muramasa sword.
If you become a slave is not easy to recover your freedom.
If you become an animal, there are ways to recover your adventurer position.. and animals are not slaves, so this is a way to stop being a slave.
then.. after that.. the crystal of Ikari.. a piece of purple rock i dont remember if is essential right now. but is useful.
there are also some papers to do in the city hall, after, to fix that forementioned sword.
then.. find felix. From there, i think that is easier to know what to do.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Nope. I assumed since its a low pay quest in a starting location its should be one of the firtst quests.
I dont remember how much is paid. but is not the 1st one to do. if you do so, then some areas will be still locked. can be done, but you'll need to come back there later.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes