Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I kind of wish the fan art thread was more popping. I thought for a game with this much material and a certain type of kink would attractive artist to create fan art. Heck I bet Mircom3d if he weren’t so busy with work and the updates could make decent money doing commission work on the side if he isn’t already. Just saying I’d love to see fan arts of the game or Anne and if they’re good and for the right price I’d put $ in for some commission art.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (TACOS: Part3)

Note:
This game now has 3 versions; TAC, TAC2 and TACOS are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods are named for the version of the game they are made for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
Mega folder:

TACOS Screenshots:
tacos1.png tacos2.png tacos3.png tacos4.png

Last edited:

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Saturday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way to under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Mods + fixed animation for Chap 13: Saturday:
An amazing amount of work in such a short time. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lord Ashram, would like to thank you very much for your work, especially for finishing the renders.(y):love:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
An amazing amount of work in such a short time. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lord Ashram, would like to thank you very much for your work, especially for finishing the renders.(y):love:
Well it took me about a day to mod and play/check each chapter except for chap 13 where it gets divided into days. In that case I spent a day on each day.

As for the fixing the BJ scene in Chap 13's Saturday night, knowing how to use ffmpeg was all it took to convert the avi's into something that Ren'Py can use (webm).

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Saturday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way to under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Mods + fixed animation for Chap 13: Saturday:
Am I thick or am I missing something, I downloaded the mod and unpacked the files then replaced my game folder with the newly created game folder but I'm not getting anything new?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Am I thick or am I missing something, I downloaded the mod and unpacked the files then replaced my game folder with the newly created game folder but I'm not getting anything new?
Re-read everything in my post as everything about it is in the post.

Reactions: oszapo25

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have done and there is nothing how to install the mod or even anything related to weather or not I have installed it correctly. I have the current version of the game ch13 sat
It should be fairly obvious what to do when you double click on my files that they go in the same folder that you extracted the game into and let them overwrite the changed files.

Edit:
I added directions for those that needed it.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
It should be fairly obvious what to do when you double click on my files that they go in the same folder that you extracted the game into and let them overwrite the changed files.

Edit:
I added directions for those that needed it.
That's exactly what I have done

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks for your mod man I never realized how many scenes I've missed.
Thanks, I will be giving this treatment to other games as well. I've already started working on another game a little while back and am close to being done. Doing this takes time so I won't be updating my main post (link in sig) very often but it might be worth checking out maybe monthly.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Then when you have choices you should see hints of what they do and by the end of Chap 3 you will start to see cheat options to be able to do everything without having to have multiple save paths.
Thanks, I don't know what I done wrong. I completely uninstalled the game and then re-installed the game and then added your mod to the folder, Now it works great, Thank you for your help and Great mod.

Onlineman2424

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks, I will be giving this treatment to other games as well. I've already started working on another game a little while back and am close to being done. Doing this takes time so I won't be updating my main post (link in sig) very often but it might be worth checking out maybe monthly.
Does this work for Mac?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does this work for Mac?
It's just rpy, webp & webm files which are system agonistic and will work on any platform that Ren'Py will work on.
It also means that the first time you start the game with my mods it will take a few seconds longer to start as it rebuilds the rpyc files.

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes