Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of The Adventurous Couple
Usual gestures, optional save name/delete etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

Ch14 Monday

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Remember when Dre was going to come by next weekend and "put on a show" for the MC? That was a month or more ago in game time. His name has come up only once, in passing, with the Asian woman who wanted to fuck other guys. Said weekend hasn't happened or even been mentioned, and it was Malcom who provided the BBC for the woman in question. Was Dre paralyzed in an on-field accident? Was he abducted by aliens? Anne was besotted with him. Where is he?

Remember when Anne called one of the dicks she took in Punta Cana the biggest she'd ever had, except that we later learned that she and Nicole and been repeatedly fucked by Malcom in college, and Malcom is way bigger than that dude?

Remember when Olivia worked for the MC? Same alien abduction that snagged Dre?

Remember when Anne told the MC that she'd done anal with Drake (twice), Troy, and Malcom...except that she never did anal with Troy or Malcom (unless it was offscreen, but then why bring it up?), but instead did it with her doctor; a scene that happens no matter how faithful or unfaithful you make her, and about which she never tells the MC, on any route?

This game is a disaster of whims and notions without any sort of overarching plan or institutional memory. Just throwing more and more sex partners at both of them, forgetting who any of their past partners are or what they've promised to do with them, and mindlessly pursuing encounters without any permanent consequence unless the MC attempts to undo what he's done and stuff the slutty genie back into the bottle, which always makes Anne very, very mad.

That said, none of that has ever really bothered me. It's a fuckfest, and that's actually quite fine with me. But the thing that does actually bother me is the schizophrenia of the core relationship. The MC pushes, and pushes, and pushes, and Anne resists and resists until she finally starts fucking other guys. But the MC is the one who cheats first (with the masseuse, if you make that choice), and aside from two fairly mild complaints from Anne, he never even considers stopping. It's possible to play an entirely depraved game in which everyone fucks everyone, all the time, until Martin shows up. And then the game takes a turn. Once she's fucked Martin, Anne can match the MC's consequence-free cheating It's Ryan that finally trips her up; the second truly consequential choice in the game.

After that, if the player forces Anne to confess about Ryan, their relationship appears to become better. She still fucks anything that's shaped like a dick, but she tells him about (almost) all of it, and they're all smoochy and in love, and have a ton more sex with each other (whereas before/during Martin, they go weeks without any sexual contact whatsoever, save for that conducted through glory holes). Until they get to Barbados, at which point Anne once again acts as if their relationship has no bearing on her behavior, and the MC doesn't appear to give a shit either. This despite Anne resisting Walker's advances because it's their anniversary trip.

That said: if you don't force her to confess about Ryan (or, later, Martin), nothing actually changes, save that she doesn't tell you about a microscopic number of her sexual liaisons and (unless you make her) she never tells you that she's still fucking your dad. The only consequence to the player is that you don't see the sex with Martin in Florida scene. Fundamentally, nothing at all changes save for some very minor dialogue tweaks. From then on, it's essentially the same game: Anne takes whichever dicks she's offered and pursues more, the MC's fine with it, they frequently have handjob storytime before going to sleep, they have much more sex than they did when she was ramping up to this, and so on, and so forth. The only thing that actually changes the game is letting your love points slip under 4, and that only happens if you repeatedly stop Anne from fucking other guys.

I've never felt this game ends in anything other than divorce, no matter how winding or direct that path is, but it's like the story is actively fighting any attempt to create a healthy open relationship. Which, again, was my suspicion all along: it's a cuckolding Pandora's Box. Sadly, it's becoming a drag to play. There's nothing particularly erotic about any of their encounters anymore, because it's all been done scores of times. One assumes that, every time she puts on the flight attendant uniform, she's having sex with Martin. Where are all those scenes? They're already dangerously close, despite her telling Martin that she's only in it for his cock, and Martin clearly wants to steal her from his son. Where's that narrative tension?

Also, the sex scenes are too similar. Yes, she can perform analingus on Jorge. Yes, the guy on the yacht can spank her. Almost all the others are the same acts in familiar positions. That Anne still hasn't experienced a DP is baffling to me, but of course what's worse is that what this really means is that there's a lot more of the same old-same old coming before she does. How many new characters have already been introduced in Barbados: 15? 20? And we're only on day two. One assumes that, before the trip's over, either Anne or the MC's gonna have the chance to bang all of them. Anne's had MMMF sex, for god's sake, yet still hasn't experienced a DP?

There's no plan, there's no control, there's no restraint. There's probably a long-planned ending (maybe), but if "Anne fucking dudes while the MC builds a harem at work" is sufficiently lucrative there's also no reason to end the story. I'd love to see the game entering into a deep emotional stakes era, in which the couple is struggling with what they've made of their relationship, but that's obviously not in the (nonexistent) masterplan, and the virginal preteen boy-level dialogue suggests it never will be.
What changes below 4? The breakup with Ryan?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What changes below 4? The breakup with Ryan?
It depends on the scene, but it leads to marriage-ending possibilities at every turn. Anne's constantly furious at the MC unless he encourages her to flirt/expose/fuck with others. She's insulting. The dialogues are very different. Basically, it's the opposite of enjoyable, to read or experience.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Some guys are arguing about the game and I want to leave some points.

I agree that recently the game is all about "having sex with anyone". So, in my view, the plot could be slower. Instead of working out so many dates for Anne or the MC in the same update, why not focus on a single person for Anne and the MC, and thus improve the dialogues; why not go deeper into the husband's fetish? adding sizequeen content or making the mc clean a cumshot pussy; add a little more drama occasionally making Anne fall in love with another guy, who fucks her better than her husband? I don't necessarily want a divorce, but the simple dilemma would be interesting, you know?

In any case, this is the most successful NTR content-focused game and undoubtedly has many virtues.

Everything would be better if the developers played this game and learned at least the basics (because that's what TAC masterfully teaches) of what a hotwife and a cuckold relationship is: Man fetishes. It 'starts' when the husband encouraging the wife to have sex with another guy. At first this makes her confused (if she's shy, she's certainly offended or heartbroken), but over time she learns to like it (even too much). They make a MMF threesome or threesome that becomes cuckolding (mc watch). They do this over and over again, diversify making a foursome with another couple, etc, etc. until something happens and things change. Does the wife remain faithful or she will cheat? If she cheats one time, she tell it to husband? If she does it again, does she preserve the marriage or get divorced? And our MC? Is he a real SIMP or a regular guy who wants other girls? (Normally we don't like SIMPs). In the end, the process restarts with the guy encouraging his new girlfriend\fiancee\wife to have sex with another guy.

It's incredible how all NTR games with a more dramatic story only have two ways to drive the same boring story: 1 - perfect couple. husband with cuckold kink. wife finds out. villain enters the story with blackmail content. wife fears for marriage. wife acts behind her husband's back. (WHY HUSBAND HAVE A KINK INTO BEING CUCKED IF HE IS NEVER SATISFIED WITH IT?); 2 - strong and independent wife. wife completely neglects her husband, just cheats on him, she sounds like a sociopath and sometimes husbands be excited with that.

So, the problem is not TAC, but general games that always repeat the same story with different characters. We should have more games following TAC. Naturally the games would diversify from each other, some funny, like TAC, others more dramatic.

The problem is that games repeat the wrong story! TAC should be basic videography for any NTR game developer.

Last edited:

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Post TAC update hitting. Can’t do anything but wait now. I feel like starting a fan thread for fans to post scenarios or things they wish would have happened in the game. I remember posting like over a year ago of MC coming home from lunch or something and walking into Luke, Alan, and their football team friends railing Anne. Maybe Alan had bragged too much about banging a nympho and they wanted to see for themselves too. Damn would I have loved that. I think that ship has sailed though or idk how it would fit into the game now with so much going on. But then again never doubt the power and creative genius of Mircom3d. I feel like I’ve been reading long post lately of people sharing scenarios they wish for too. The demand for this game feels like it’s at an all time high. Chip in what you can on the patreon. I’d love to see this dev get over 50% goal just one time.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
UPDATE:
Chap 14-Monday:
  • Option to pick all three girls (blonde, pink and gold) for maybe later in the game
  • Option to do both the Anne Path and the Daisy Path
  • Option to do both the Anne Path and the Ashley Path
  • Option to have Ashley suck you and fuck you
  • Fixed the under exposed images when the MC fucks Anne in the ass
  • More grammar and spelling corrections

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Jesus, the level of discourse on the past page makes me think we could put together a dissertation on TAC. Much more thought than a simple fap game. Hopefully the dev is reading.

The Spicy Mod writer has moved onto other games but definitely think the possibility exists for more fan edits.

Jan 15, 2018
could get one of the bea
Some guys are arguing about the game and I want to leave some points.

I agree that recently the game is all about "having sex with anyone". So, in my view, the plot could be slower. Instead of working out so many dates for Anne or the MC in the same update, why not focus on a single person for Anne and the MC, and thus improve the dialogues; why not go deeper into the husband's fetish? adding sizequeen content or making the mc clean a cumshot pussy; add a little more drama occasionally making Anne fall in love with another guy, who fucks her better than her husband? I don't necessarily want a divorce, but the simple dilemma would be interesting, you know?

In any case, this is the most successful NTR content-focused game and undoubtedly has many virtues.

Everything would be better if the developers played this game and learned at least the basics (because that's what TAC masterfully teaches) of what a hotwife and a cuckold relationship is: Man fetishes. It 'starts' when the husband encouraging the wife to have sex with another guy. At first this makes her confused (if she's shy, she's certainly offended or heartbroken), but over time she learns to like it (even too much). They make a MMF threesome or threesome that becomes cuckolding (mc watch). They do this over and over again, diversify making a foursome with another couple, etc, etc. until something happens and things change. Does the wife remain faithful or she will cheat? If she cheats one time, she tell it to husband? If she does it again, does she preserve the marriage or get divorced? And our MC? Is he a real SIMP or a regular guy who wants other girls? (Normally we don't like SIMPs). In the end, the process restarts with the guy encouraging his new girlfriend\fiancee\wife to have sex with another guy.

It's incredible how all NTR games with a more dramatic story only have two ways to drive the same boring story: 1 - perfect couple. husband with cuckold kink. wife finds out. villain enters the story with blackmail content. wife fears for marriage. wife acts behind her husband's back. (WHY HUSBAND HAVE A KINK INTO BEING CUCKED IF HE IS NEVER SATISFIED WITH IT?); 2 - strong and independent wife. wife completely neglects her husband, just cheats on him, she sounds like a sociopath and sometimes husbands be excited with that.

So, the problem is not TAC, but general games that always repeat the same story with different characters. We should have more games following TAC. Naturally the games would diversify from each other, some funny, like TAC, others more dramatic.

The problem is that games repeat the wrong story! TAC should be basic videography for any NTR game developer.

Your perspective sums it up best, like could you imagine an entire chapter dedicated to her having one bull?
Or cleaning a creampie up, or MC being put in chastity.
A thread for sharing ideas and dream scenarios would be a good idea.

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Post TAC update hitting. Can’t do anything but wait now. I feel like starting a fan thread for fans to post scenarios or things they wish would have happened in the game.

Like the 2 waitresses from the diner at the beginning of the game that you promised to meet up with on a Friday? Yeah. That STILL bothers me that it's not in the game!

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Your perspective sums it up best, like could you imagine an entire chapter dedicated to her having one bull?
Or cleaning a creampie up, or MC being put in chastity.
A thread for sharing ideas and dream scenarios would be a good idea.
yea, that would be the ideal scenario.

Reactions: ant007

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Like the 2 waitresses from the diner at the beginning of the game that you promised to meet up with on a Friday? Yeah. That STILL bothers me that it's not in the game!
My memory may be faulty, but wasn't that threesome actually in the pre-vamp version? It used to be Naomi and Zarah, but in the revamped version it's just Zarah? (Followed by yet another waitress with whom to have a meaningless shower encounter rather than the promised threesome, which is pretty much exactly what I'm complaining about.)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I mean, a "month" (of game time) to explore the complications of Anne fucking Martin 4-6 times a week...that would be incredible. A long-simmering infidelitous relationship with Ryan. Getting utterly addicted to Dre, or Malcom. So much more interesting than "hey, here's a dude I just met on the beach....I'm gonna fuck him. Oh hey, honey, you just fucked his wife, right? Cool. Let's have sex and go to sleep." Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
I lost track of the days but which day are we on in this update?
It is a bit much for my taste. Don't get me wrong I love that she is sleeping with everyone :) but I enjoy a slower corruption stories I guess :)

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
While I love this game there are many flaws that have developed over time.

1 There are simply way too many different girls. It makes the game tedious and doesn't allow the MC or us the player to form any real attachment with any of them. Or if we do, we suddenly never see them again like the two waitresses from early on. Having a few girls that you can get more involved with would be way better, while still throwing in the odd one off fuck. You have us dividing our attention between so many of them that we never get satisfied with the ones we've already met. A handful that we can choose to pursue and then have regular content with would be way more satisfying than the way it is now.

2 How in the bloody hell has there been no DP yet!?!? She likes it in the ass, and has had many opportunities for it. Do it already!! This isn't a plot device to build up to fer Christ's sake. At this point in the game it is extremely annoying to have not had it at least a few times. The sex scenes could have been way hotter if she;d been getting reamed in both holes at once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3 The sex has become pretty vanilla. She meets guy, she sucks cock, she maybe gets eaten and then they fuck. Rinse/repeat. How about some creampie eating. Some dp (see above), some watersports, a tranny, a gangbang where she gets made airtight repeatedly and creamed in all holes. Also there should be more FFM threesomes too. As always you can make the fetishes like watersports and tranny shit optional. Now that the Aunt and sister have shown up, hopefully it isn't a tease and having the MC bang them will at least be an option.

Still, even with the valid complaints, I do love the game. It just could be so much better if you listen to what your fans have to say.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 14 Full Fixed] [Mircom3D]
** SPANISH TRANSLATION UPDATING CH. 15... **
TAC 14Full - Translate By Darax.jpg

Hey, new game update in Spanish.
As always I thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it, and I hope he keeps working on it.
Enjoy it.
Ey, nueva actualización del juego en español.
Como siempre agradezco al creador su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo, y espero que siga trabajando en el.
A disfrutarlo.
Darax.
;)

The Adventurous Couple 2 [Ch. 15] [Mircom3D]

DIRECT LINK TO THE SECOND PART IN SPANISH

Last edited:

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 14: Monday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Sunday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, one of them is the mods (attached to post) and the rest are some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

Fixed Images:
Mega folder: Mega

Chap 1-13-Sat:
Chap 13-Sun:
hello what do I click here for the walkthrough ?

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes