Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeahh..and my fear is that the dev will change now for his final "all chapter 1-15 release" to a whole forced cuckold and swinging story. Thats what i get out of the start of chapter 15.1 and hos patreon post. Means u get ur Dad , doctor and all ugly old bastard scenes told by Anne in the dvening while shd gives u a handjob and falls asleep afterwards.
There will only be one or two swing events. And that's all. You are his patron, why aren't you posting his posts here? Or Anna will bring back some device to replace sex.

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
only thing i liked about this game is Anne. gorgeous looking character model. hope to find a better game with her character model in it. not into NTR or cuckold shit. wentt through the game strictly as cheaters and swingiing. doable with the help of the walkthrough mod. still not a fan of her fucking his dad when she knows that his dad stole his college girlfriend. #FUCKYOUMARTINYOUFUCKINPRICK. other than that i guess i didnt mind the game too much. chapter 15 could be interesting though since now we are back to Anne not telling the MC that she is fucking his dad. i played with her confessing intially. don't really care for her lying about it. and fast forward through most of Anne's cheating scenes help too.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Liked the standalone release for CH 15. Hated having to do the whole game from scratch after each release. It's been a while and thought it was pretty fresh. Surprised that went from topless hanging out to having an orgy with the fam alternating partners, but hey. Was hoping that Martin would make an appearance and start seducing the rest of the family, but I guess we can wait for future releases. Wish there was more phone sexts from people too. Oh well.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
The Adventurous Couple 2 [Ch. 15] [Mircom3D]
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION UPDATE CH. 15 ***

The Adventurous Couple 2 CH15-pc Spanish by Darax.jpg

Hi guys, here I bring you the spanish translation of this new version of the game of this singular couple.
As always I thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it, and I hope he keeps working on it for a long time.
Simply download the file, unzip and place it inside the root of the game. Change the language in the options and enjoy.
Very nice update and I think there will be some good scenes coming in the future.
Cheers.
Darax.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hola chicos, aquí os traigo la traducción al español de esta nueva versión del juego de esta pareja tan singular.
Como siempre agradezco al creador su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo, y espero que siga trabajando en el durante mucho tiempo.
Simplemente descargar el archivo, descomprimir y colocar dentro de la raíz del juego. Cambiar el idioma en las opciones y a disfrutar.
Muy buena esta actualización y creo que vendrán buenas escenas en un futuro.
Saludos.
Darax.
;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The Adventurous Couple 2 [Ch. 15] [Mircom3D]
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION UPDATE CH. 15 ***

View attachment 2091624

Hi guys, here I bring you the spanish translation of this new version of the game of this singular couple.
As always I thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it, and I hope he keeps working on it for a long time.
Simply download the file, unzip and place it inside the root of the game. Change the language in the options and enjoy.
Very nice update and I think there will be some good scenes coming in the future.
Cheers.
Darax.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hola chicos, aquí os traigo la traducción al español de esta nueva versión del juego de esta pareja tan singular.
Como siempre agradezco al creador su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo, y espero que siga trabajando en el durante mucho tiempo.
Simplemente descargar el archivo, descomprimir y colocar dentro de la raíz del juego. Cambiar el idioma en las opciones y a disfrutar.
Muy buena esta actualización y creo que vendrán buenas escenas en un futuro.
Saludos.
Darax.
;)

SPANISH TAC2 CH15
Colleagues use the spoiler tag

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy's TAC2 Chapter 15 Spicy Mod - PC
Your characters now speak, think, and whisper.
This mod corrects literally hundreds of typos, misspellings, punctuation, and grammar mistakes while adding the thoughts and whispers of some of the characters along the way. A little creative license was also used to make this MOD more fun for me.
Dialogue was not completely rewritten, but there were changes made along the way for a better reading experience.
Pay attention to the STAT box as one of the stats changes depending on what Anne does...or does not do.
Fixed the missing image at the end of Tuesday .
Gave it a little SoiCowboy love in the diner that I hope you find amusing. :)
Added two flashbacks to earlier events for a little fun!

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes