Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The Adventurous Couple [Ch 14 Full] Compressed

Win/Linux (6.3 GB/ 1.90 GB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.8.8:
Image Quality: 60%.
Chummer, you are on a real compression binge this weekend, thank you very much for this! While not "just" the update, it greatly helps by being just a 1/3 size. Once again thank you! :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi out there! does anybody know if we, the MC, can get together with Tamara (woman we meet at the coffeeshop several times) on the vacation? Or is that a dead path? Thanks!

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Now this is a good update. Nice amount of content. The choices are just that choices. No I had better agree or she will get mad at me and storm off. My only negative is although the narration said that Anne tells Mc all who she has had sex with there is no names mentioned so I guess we just have to assume that she has been 100% honest with him.

I will say that since the Wednesday night chat the couple do seem to be on the same wave length again and have become adventurous together again. Lets see how long this will all last.

I am excited for this game again and can't wait till the next update.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did you download the compressed version and then loaded a save from a full version? I think that's what that error is. You could start a new save or load your save after downloading the full version.
That is a rather strange error and seems to be depending on your system config. I have the compressed version and when I load a save from the old "full" version, they work without a problem (Win10/Intel)! The only errors I had were two image errors with seemingly erronous fading, which were solved with ignore and the game carried on.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
What triggers the Anne goup sex in the club. I get the one with Tony and the other husband.
I am just trying all possibillities...But to really try out every hidden encounters like kassandra, tamara and Aiden (hopefully they have) i ll wait for a mod to try out...or any of the genious nerds who encode the scripts...i think/hope for such a long time in developement the dev has done more hidden paths and scenes..

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I am just trying all possibillities...But to really try out every hidden encounters like kassandra, tamara and Aiden (hopefully they have) i ll wait for a mod to try out...or any of the genious nerds who encode the scripts...i think/hope for such a long time in developement the dev has done more hidden paths and scenes..
so far i know u can get the fully Walker-Anne overkill encounters at home (massage and Walker path until tuesday) and swinger club (choose anne as winner at pole dance challenge) if u like, if u choose Maryanne u ll have sex with Anne and Maryanne, u can have groupsex with Anne and a gorgous room service girl at home (choosing delivery instead of massage), and i also had once this group sex with Ashley, her husband and a Redhead while Anne was watching in the swinger club.(I guess then u need to avoid choosing walker everytime).

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
i downloaded the compressed version and the "failed to decode webp" error is happening constantly from CH6 onwards.
it's weird because in the images, i can view all the pics as thumbnails, not seen the error before.

just to add, i can continue with ignore, however it is entire scenes that i am missing (black screens with dialogue only)

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes