Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
If you are even getting the scene with her ex-boss your relationship points with the wife are low as shit, you are probably both in unfaithful status, and you are probably on your way to the sad NTR ending. In my happy playthrough where RP is over 20 both faithful he only appears walking in the lobby one time. I'm not quite sure but you can also avoid him by letting your wife blow you on the golf course while the father and son fap. That's kinda like swinging. Plus the previous night you swapped spouses with another couple, and that is certainly swinging.
Have not seen the golf course scenes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
wrote this several months ago, the game has lost the plot. Anne is now just a slut, there is no story, no sharing.

the two might as well spilt up. Anne affair with Martin was the best bit of the story tbh
The game already lost all the plot, when the couple went on vacation and progressed to endgame sharing life style right at the beginning. Instead of having the vacation later in the game, Anne just awkwardly regressed, once she got back home.
At this point the couple has done it all, so why not move on to the next game with a different plot or a different couple? I wish more devs were confident enough to go that route, instead of trying to milk their old games as much as possible.
For me the model used for Anne also looks kinda dated now, but this could either be, because the game is four years old, or just because of the dev's hardware limitations.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I do not agree with you
She has the MC permission.

I really hope to see Martin very soon as the vacation will end and she back to work as Airline hostess
Martin is avery important character... he is the MC father... this is very good to understant Anne psychology

I'm glad to see you are no more a Fuckfest heater :p
Having permission to tease and flirt is onething but to fuck him all the time getting upset because videas were send to husband is not one. I say again adventure couple i see very little couple and rather an out of control wife with no moral standards i mean even kids getting a fuck. Common Dev get back to the couple.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
The game already lost all the plot, when the couple went on vacation and progressed to endgame sharing life style right at the beginning. Instead of having the vacation later in the game, Anne just awkwardly regressed, once she got back home.
At this point the couple has done it all, so why not move on to the next game with a different plot or a different couple? I wish more devs were confident enough to go that route, instead of trying to milk their old games as much as possible.
For me the model used for Anne also looks kinda dated now, but this could either be, because the game is four years old, or just because of the dev's hardware limitations.
Maybe ... because if you read the dialogue you would know that she felt free to fuck whoever because nobody knew her there. At that point in the game she cared about not being recognized as a town slut... that has since changed.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Maybe ... because if you read the dialogue you would know that she felt free to fuck whoever because nobody knew her there. At that point in the game she cared about not being recognized as a town slut... that has since changed.
I'd consider that dialogue a lazy way to get back to the normal progression of the game. Getting eaten out by an old friend in the privacy of their own home was a little farther than she was willing to go, before they went on vacation.

Ghostt224

Feb 25, 2019
UPDATE Ch 14 Tuesday OP Bugfix doesn't work.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
  File "H:\Private\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "H:\Private\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Mon Dec 27 00:57:46 2021

Relook into this error.
Help will be appreciated.
I also am getting this error and can't proceed.

Reactions: Kguyes

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Game: This is Kenny. He is into your wife. And this is Nicole. She is into you... and your wife.
Also Game: Let's forget about these characters for a couple of in-game weeks (or days but who's counting anyway?). CUCK MONTAGE!!!

W-Why tempt me with a carrot and then feed me fucking pears?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I also am getting this error and can't proceed.
I don't know if anyone has uploaded the fix for the chapter 10 label thing yet. I just fixed it for myself while I was playing, nothing fancy. Drop it in the game folder and overwrite (the folder named: "game").

It happens if Ryan path is open before they go to sleep at the end of chapter 10. If I had to guess, this happened when the dev was reorganizing his labels and this was supposed to be something where Anne chose to see Ryan on her own. This fix simply jumps right to the text where the MC tells her to go ahead and see him which was the original idea if I remember correctly...

Last edited:

Ghostt224

Feb 25, 2019
I don't know if anyone has uploaded the fix for the chapter 10 label thing yet. I just fixed it for myself while I was playing, nothing fancy. Drop it in the game folder and overwrite (the folder named: "game").

It happens if Ryan path is open before they go to sleep at the end of chapter 10. If I had to guess, this happened when the dev was reorganizing his labels and this was supposed to be something where Anne chose to see Ryan on her own. This fix simply jumps right to the text where the MC tells her to go ahead and see him which was the original idea if I remember correctly...
Wow that works! Thank you so much!

Reactions: Lou111

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
Can anyone here help me fix this?

Full traceback:
File "game/ch14_tues.rpy", line 530, in script
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
File "C:\Users\xxx\Documents\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\xxx\Documents\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14_tues_walk_alone'.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my Walkthrough/Cheat Mod:
Chap 14-Tuesday
  • Backported fixes from Chap 14-Monday
  • Backport updates from Chap 1 - 14-Sunday will come later
  • Options to do both the MC Only and the MC + Anne Path no matter which one you ended up on due to Harvey
  • Option to do both check out Tamara's ass and the Yoga Girl if on the Tamara Path
  • Option to invite June, May and April to go with you
  • Option to let all Suck the MC and Suck and Fuck the 2 guys
  • Added they option to "See what Anne was up to" from the MC Only Path if you went to the Golf Course with Anne when the MC goes to bed
  • Bug fix workaround for May's Sex Scene

It took me long enough to get just this done today so I will do the backport updates from the previous chapters at a later date, they are minor so I am not in a rush to get them done.
Link in the OP and in my sig.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

I'm assuming you're not using my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod / Bug Fixes as I've fixed multiple amounts of bugs in this game.
Unless of course the dev just introduced more bugs with this newest release besides the ones I fixed in the Chap 14-Tuesday part.
I didn't know until I just posted my updated mod that there is one if you do the beach alone that I will include in an updated mod update tomorrow as I'm mentally tired for spending all my free time since Friday working on my mods for these games I do just all got updates, for the 3rd week in a row, lol.
And I'm not done, 3 more to work on in my free time this week. I guess it's a good things I like doing this stuff.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes