Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
yes this is the old CH1-CH10 that is in the OP

Renders quality are not so good as obvious he was using maybe an older GPU than 2017 technology
It was 6 years ago. But the is story almost the same and the CH8/10 comes with almost the same renders
I think he learned how to apply lighting to the scene, rather than a dated GPU.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Let me try to clear things up here a little about TACOS! Seems to be some misunderstandings as to what is happening.
TACOS (The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story) is the story I originally wanted to tell.

The first 10 days have been released but as some of you have said here of it being the end of TAC is simply not true! I am going to put out the product I had originally planned to do 5 years ago when I started this.

Along the way I got hundreds and hundred of messages asking me to add things and telling me what I should do and I’ll admit it I lost my way! I became overwhelmed with it and didn’t know where to go with it! I tried to please as many people as I could and forgot about what I wanted!
Some of it, especially the first 14 days and perhaps afew others will be similar to previous. It is and will be the original story that I had planned!

I will try to answer more questions you have or you can message me privately.
Looking forward to it. Fundamentally, the game had a good direction and a tight story in the beginning so I am interested to see how this original take shakes out.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
^There are still the stats faithfullness yes/No etc like in old version. So i assume Microm3D still wants to use this for unlocking/locking later choices and scenes n story ...so i hope it will be also possible to turn Anne somehow to cheating since there were many hot scenes...in new version MC can already cheat on Anne in massage parlor and gets Faithfullness/No stat..I hope the choices will really lead to logic actions and paths now.
The stats in this game were broken and acting weird. Eg Tony only got infidelity in this case when he was fucking girls in his office. Anne told him she couldn't do that, which was weird and illogical because Tony Anne had never said anything like that and he should have said the same to her. And when Tony fucks other girls, the stats stay the same, they don't change, they're still the same. It didn't matter to me Anne was faithful to Tony and she cheated anyway and the stats didn't change she was always faithful and should have changed to unfaithful e.g. she fucked the doctor and the front desk guy and the beach guy in the gazebo and never she didn't tell Tony, and the stats haven't changed, she's always been faithful. Anne cheats can get the status of infidelity in two cases when she cheats with Martin Walker

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Let me try to clear things up here a little about TACOS! Seems to be some misunderstandings as to what is happening.
TACOS (The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story) is the story I originally wanted to tell.

The first 10 days have been released but as some of you have said here of it being the end of TAC is simply not true! I am going to put out the product I had originally planned to do 5 years ago when I started this.

Along the way I got hundreds and hundred of messages asking me to add things and telling me what I should do and I’ll admit it I lost my way! I became overwhelmed with it and didn’t know where to go with it! I tried to please as many people as I could and forgot about what I wanted!
Some of it, especially the first 14 days and perhaps afew others will be similar to previous. It is and will be the original story that I had planned!

I'm not going to PM you because you must do your game as you want and it will be amazing!
Thanks for your message and keep going with this great masterpiece of yours
Good luck

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

Thank you for the clarification. I look forward to the future releases and see how the original storey you planned goes. If I can give one bit of advice maybe start a new thread to avoid any confusion between the two versions of the game.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The stats in this game were broken and acting weird.Eg Tony got infidelity in this case only when he was fucking girls in his office Anne told him he couldn't do that which is weird and illogical because Tony Anne never said anything like that and he should. And when Tony fucks other girls, the real stats are still the same. It didn't matter to me Anne was faithful to Tony and she cheated anyway and the stats didn't change fidelity and should have changed to unfaithful e.g. she fucked the doctor the front desk guy and the beach guy in the gazebo and never tell that to Tony and the stats haven't changed faithfully. Anne gets unfaithful status on two occasions. Martin, Wolker.
Yes thats it...but now it seems to work in TACOS...

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have been watching your post's now for the past week and I honestly don't know what game you are talking about. Ignoring the bull crap about chapter's 1-10 and the whole Martin issue (I have already given my opinion on that previously)

ATony about Martin or Ryan. (guess what? Regarding Martin I was right she hadn't told him) Then in chapter 15 any choices you made throughout the previous chapters didn't mean diddly squat. Weather you had Anne as a cheating slut or faithful didn't mater anymore cause she was being blackmailed about her affair with Martin regardless. Also if you chose not to allow her being blackmailed you are forced into Anne whoring herself at the club as when she got home and told tony about his uncle yet again she wasn't completely truthful with Tony about exactly what she would be doing at the club.

I also agree that steam reset was hopeless. Since Anna does not admit to Tony's cheating with Martin and Wolker and tells Tony that you cheated too let's forget it but Tony will only get infidelity status if he fucks girls in his office and yet Anne says Tony that he can't fuck, which is completely illogical because if he doesn't fuck office girls then Tony is faithful. I knew that Sokro Anne fucks everything that moves during the game and you have minimal control over it, you're on the path of loyalty, but it doesn't matter anyway because Anne cheats. I knew Anne would end up a purebred turbo whore fucking for money. As for working at Uncle's Bar, whether you turn down the blackmail or not, Anne will still work at the bar, spying for Uncle Tony, screwing the rich patrons of his bar for money, and gaining compromising information that Uncle Tony will use against his clients. Anne doesn't tell the truth to Tony what kind of job she'll be doing in that bar, but idiot Tony doesn't ask her. I wonder if Tony, if he knew what Anne was going to do in that bar, would he agree, but probably because he's an idiot. And now it's terrible that if you decline the blackmail, the game will ignore your choice and Anne doesn't want to work at the bar and will be forced to work there anyway. idiot Tony will talk to his uncle to convince him to give Anne another chance to work at his bar. Ania, a cheerful idiot, says that this job will make her famous all over the internet and she wants everyone to know about it. Idiot Tony agrees. Where's the logic here?

Reactions: palmergames

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

Hats off to you, Mir. You really didn't have to come to F95, a wretched hive of scum and villainy, to clear this up, but you're a good man for doing so.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?
First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have restarted the CH14 release to understand more about the first 14 days
so I played using CTRL so maybe there is some error but:

Chapter 1 is composed by:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Suterday.... total 4 days
CH2 comes with 6 days (Sunday is missng)
Total 10 days!

than CH3 with the whole weeks dedicate to the first vacation of our loved couple

The first 14 days means that the Friday of the vacation!
in the vacation there are discrepancy between old and current CH14 version
in Saturday Anne get at least 2 sex scenes in the same day
1) afternoon lesbian scene with Yasmin
2) night a threesome with the guys she invited while swimming on the beach

But i think Saturday vacation will not be included in the fiirst 14 day.

Obviously the first 10 days are before the vacation starts.
Anne cheats can get the status of infidelity in two cases when she cheats with Martin Walker
in the cheating route that are a lot of more cheating events
Martin (me;)) is the one who.. or better me as Martin i'm the point where cheating or "unfaithful to Tony" path starts.

From this point Anne cheats on her husband with Martin, Drake (first Anal), than in the Sauna with Drake and Troy and ater some day with Ryan (there is also a scene with a game-over if Tony enters the house catching Anna having sex with Ryan, in this scenes there is also an option to do not confess to go deeply in the cheating route

About Walker first he is in the CH14 (near the end) and in my favourite path Tony knows that Anne's Boss was invited by her wife. andHe is the one who that push im to massage her (similar as when tony invite Martin in the bathroom)

My storyline has a lot of logic... is perfect!

without wanting to judge anyone from what I understand for many of you being faithful means fucking anyone as long as Anna tells Tony sooner or later... in this case she is faithful?

I personally don't see it by this way for the simple fact that it was Tony who encouraged her to have sex with others and it's normal for couples to have ups and downs...

Assuming that this is just a game and that such a situation can exist in the real world for sure as it often happens in life routines and the obligation to always tell your partner everything is not possible ...
there will always be days when you get angry at her or vice versa...And if I'm mad I will never tell what I have done to her

Tony do not tell her when he fucks a girl.

for me Tony isn't stupid at all he's a lucky guy who has a killer wife that no one can ever take away from him

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
In my opinion being faithful to an agreement is a non sense in a love relationship.

This story tells about a couple where each one of them fuck with others
Whoever talks about fidelity or infidelity in this situation forgets that love is not commanded and humans are not machines.

If you are only talking about being faithful to a contract where she has to tell him everything and he doesn't!
This kind of "contract" or "agreement" is, in an equal relationship, unacceptable!
There will always be moments that one of them will be not able to respect it.
they are a promiscuous couple who don't care about each other's fidelity... excluding small moments of second thoughts in the early days... after all, once they get used to do this things why should either of them ever get angry?

Things will change only when(if) she gets pregnant (perhaps she forgets to take her pill or takes a bad one?)
Maybe Christina will be her daughter but please DO NOT ASK WHO IS CHRISTINA DAD! (ME... that is why my avatar is Martin of course) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In my opinion being faithful to an agreement is a non sense in a love relationship.

This story tells about a couple where each one of them fuck with others
Whoever talks about fidelity or infidelity in this situation forgets that love is not commanded and humans are not machines.

If you are only talking about being faithful to a contract where she has to tell him everything and he doesn't!
This kind of "contract" or "agreement" is, in an equal relationship, unacceptable!
There will always be moments that one of them will be not able to respect it.
they are a promiscuous couple who don't care about each other's fidelity... excluding small moments of second thoughts in the early days... after all, once they get used to do this things why should either of them ever get angry?

Things will change only when(if) she gets pregnant (perhaps she forgets to take her pill or takes a bad one?)
Maybe Christina will be her daughter but please DO NOT ASK WHO IS CHRISTINA DAD! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anne has an IUD, she talked about it in Ch14 on vacation. Anne doesn't even ask Tony to tell her who she's fucking with and she should be asking him like he's asking her.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes