Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Adventurous Couple Cheat Mod v.0.1 [moudy]

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I mean.. you wanna fuck Naomi? Click yes and the first image of the fuck Naomi scene opens and you fuck her. When you're done you go back to the cheat menu and let's say you wanna fuck Chloe now.. same here. And when you finish with Chloe, you wanna see Anne getting fucked by Martin on the beach.. followed by Cornel in the Dominican.. and so on. The whole thing would be to use in fact AFTER you played the game on a certain path and want to play around with whatever you did on that path but also with what you didn't reach playing that path properly.. Like for instance Anne fucks Eric although you were on Dre path all the time..

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
A "normal" game would not need such a thing but this is not a normal game. There are way too many things here that exclude too many other things .. I would bet that only few payers got to fuck at least half of all the girls that are to fuck in this game. And that's a pity!

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I mean.. you wanna fuck Naomi? Click yes and the first image of the fuck Naomi scene opens and you fuck her. Wen you're done you go back to the cheat menu and let's say you wanna fuck Chloe now.. same here. And when you finish with Chloe, you wanna see Anne getting fucked by Martin on the beach.. followed by Cornel in the Dominican.. and so on. The whole thing would be to use in fact AFTER you played the game on a certain path and want to play around with whatever you did on that path but also with what you didn't reach playing that path properly.. Like for instance Anne fucks Eric although you were on Dre path all the time..
I'm going to sleep on this because this is essentially just changing the cheat mod into a gallery mod (or have both).
On one hand I like the challenge, but on the other hand this game already has a gallery mod with JDMOD's and mine is never going to be as fancy as his.

For now I'm going to sleep and think about this.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm going to sleep on this because this is essentially just changing the cheat mod into a gallery mod (or have both).
On one hand I like the challenge, but on the other hand this game already has a gallery mod with JDMOD's and mine is never going to be as fancy as his.

For now I'm going to sleep and think about this.
As I mentioned, I am personally a little dissapointed by the JDMOD because none of the scenes in the gallery is really the respective scene. You click and start maybe 1 day before and have to go through a lot of grinding as if you want to remember the reasons for which that scene will happen.. but that's not what you want to see.. you want to see the scene :) So yes, JDMOD is OK (since it's the only one) but a cheat+gallery mod can be a lot better! Good night.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
At this time i get a lot of "exceptions" when loading different saves and then clicking on Cheat.. To no longer get these messages i must first start a new game. After that, but only after that, the button Cheat doesn't crash the game anymore and opens normally.
And I also wouldn't know how to use your cheat generally speaking. I have a ton of saves which i can replay without using cheats, but looking at the list of girls in your cheat i can see that i by no means had sex scenes with all of them . So i'd like to do that. But.. after i set a certain girl to true.. where do i go to play that scene? Some of the names are unknown to me since, as I said, i didn't have scenes with those girls in my normal gameplay..

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
At this time i get a lot of "exceptions" when loading different saves and then clicking on Cheat.. To no longer get these messages i must first start a new game. After that, but only after that, the button Cheat doesn't crash the game anymore and opens normally.
I'm gonna need some more info on that.
1) Are all the saves from chapter11 part2?
2) Did you use JDMOD on those saves?
3) What kind of exceptions are you getting?

And I also wouldn't know how to use your cheat generally speaking. I have a ton of saves which i can replay without using cheats, but looking at the list of girls in your cheat i can see that i by no means had sex scenes with all of them . So i'd like to do that. But.. after i set a certain girl to true.. where do i go to play that scene? Some of the names are unknown to me since, as I said, i didn't have scenes with those girls in my normal gameplay..
This is going to be true for all cheat mods for any type of game (No matter if it's a Renpy game, RPGM, Unity, Fallout, GTA or whatever). They don't necessarily play out the content for you, but you can raise/lower the stats and change the flags to help you get/avoid certain content or to make the game somewhat easier for you to play through (for example extra ammo, health, higher relationship points etc).

What you seem to be looking for is a gallery/scenery mod where you can just go to certain scenes, watch them and get back to where you were. While that is doable it just takes a different kind of work to achieve rather than what goes into a cheat mod (still thinking about it b.t.w.).

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Hmmm.. i removed the JDMOD and started the game again. Your mod was still not showing in menu , so I loaded a save and thenI went back to the save/load window. Now your cheat mod was listed but when i clicked on it i got this:
--snip--
I may have found what is causing this.

Some variables and flags are not defined until you press the button "Start a new game". Those seem to have been added somewhere around chapter 8 and up to chapter 11 part 2. Therefor any save that is made before chapter 11 part 2 is going to crash if you open up the cheat menu.

Edit: Try the file below first before taking the 4 steps mentioned below. It should fix the issues with variables/flags not being defined unless you start a new game. You should be able to use that file weather you use the cheat mod or not.

In order to go around that you need to
1) start a new game to get all the variables and flags to load in
2) load a save before chapter 11 part 2
3) save again if you want to keep using the save
4) now opening the cheat menu is going to work fine.

I have attached a file that fixes some of these issues but it is not guaranteed to fix all of them. Just put this file anywhere in the TAC/game folder and it should be fine

Edit: This fix file should work weather you use the cheat mod or not.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm gonna need some more info on that.

This is going to be true for all cheat mods for any type of game (No matter if it's a Renpy game, RPGM, Unity, Fallout, GTA or whatever). They don't necessarily play out the content for you, but you can raise/lower the stats and change the flags to help you get/avoid certain content or to make the game somewhat easier for you to play through (for example extra ammo, health, higher relationship points etc).

What you seem to be looking for is a gallery/scenery mod where you can just go to certain scenes, watch them and get back to where you were. While that is doable it just takes a different kind of work to achieve rather than what goes into a cheat mod (still thinking about it b.t.w.).
To answer your questions:

--- NOT sure .. there were some saves from before Ch11, some of which did load in Ch11-2 and some others didn't. Some i saved again while in Ch11-2, some others not.
--- Not now but i may have loaded some of them few weeks ago as i had JDMOD installed.
--- Like the one i posted here before

Now.. OK i understand that the cheat mod is meant to be used while you play the game, not to repeat some scenes after you played it. That would indeed require a gallery mod. BUT:
1- The existent gallery mod is in my oppinion not ideal . I explained why.. beause it doesn't go to the scene you want to replay but to a time long before that scene (in many cases 1 full day earlier) and you must click a lot to get to the real scene that you want to see. In my oppinion that makes no sense.
2- I can see no reason why such a gallery mod (made in a way that it leads directly to the scene and not 1 day before) could not be combined with a cheat mode that would let you chose under which conditions you want to replay that scene..

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
To answer your questions:

--- NOT sure .. there were some saves from before Ch11, some of which did load in Ch11-2 and some others didn't. Some i saved again while in Ch11-2, some others not.
--- Not now but i may have loaded some of them few weeks ago as i had JDMOD installed.
--- Like the one i posted here before
I think I have found out the problem. It's not connected to the MOD itself, but rather that the save files don't have the correct values in them since they were defined once you start a new game rather than continuing from a previous save.. You should be able to use the fix here (just put that file anywhere in your game directory (like TAC/game). The CheatMOD is not needed to use that fix).

Now.. OK i understand that the cheat mod is meant to be used while you play the game, not to repeat some scenes after you played it. That would indeed require a gallery mod. BUT:
1- The existent gallery mod is in my oppinion not ideal . I explained why.. beause it doesn't go to the scene you want to replay but to a time long before that scene (in many cases 1 full day earlier) and you must click a lot to get to the real scene that you want to see. In my oppinion that makes no sense.
2- I can see no reason why such a gallery mod (made in a way that it leads directly to the scene and not 1 day before) could not be combined with a cheat mode that would let you chose under which conditions you want to replay that scene..
I may have found a workaround for that, at least for the time being. I am still working on it and will upload that tomorrow if my testing works out without too much trouble. I will also have the potential fix for older saves mentioned above as well in that file so you can choose weather to wait for the new release or download it straight away.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I have now finished with version 0.0.4. and updated the OP.

Change-Log:
v0.0.4.
Added a fix for older saves. This fix can be used no matter if you want to use this mod or not.
Added a hint system about what sex scenes there are in each chapter (first 5 chapters)
and a replay function to see them, no matter if you saw them already or not.
To exit the replay screen, you just need to press the button "End Replay" in the menu on the left (where main menu, save, load etc would be)

(Please make sure to delete any older files or replace them with the new ones)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Chapter 12 came out earlier today. I had to first update the walkthrough and it took abit longer than intended so I won't be able to update the cheating mod until tomorrow. You should still be able to use it with chapter 12 but new variables will obviously not be in there for now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
a quick question...False mean good or its true? a lots girls on list some have false and other with true.(left side)
wanna all girls fuck MC lol..so?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
a quick question...False mean good or its true? a lots girls on list some have false and other with true.(left side)
wanna all girls fuck MC lol..so?
if a girl is False (Example Holly: False), that means that you are not going after her (no sex or anything)... so if you wanna bang them all, you should try to get them all to True ;)

P.S. I'm working on completing the "how to unlock scenes" menu so it will be more clear what is needed where in what chapter.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I think a lot of us would be happy to get a gallery mod with no waiting time like yours
A small teaser for you then.... I'm working on redesign the cheat mod and implementing a system so you can jump to any sex scene in the story if you want to and continue the story from there (or just open up again and go to a different story after you had enough).

That's also why I've been working on this all night (6am here, started on the WT at around 7 pm local time) and didn't want to release it early. I have found a workaround for the problem I had so I might need just about 6 more hours and then I can launch it out with (hopefully) the ability to jump into any sex scene (my goal right now is first 6 chapters to be complete).

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
v0.0.5 of the cheat mod is now live (OP has been updated). I may have fallen asleep so I couldn't finish chapter 6 like I wanted. I will keep working on this over the weekend though.

Changelog for 0.0.5
Cleaned the code and UI alot from what it was
Added in Chapter 12 flags/variables
Luke added to boys cheat screen (New character)
Victoria added to girls cheat screen (New Character)

Please note:

Implemented a Scene unlocker. Still working on it so expect bugs if you try and use it (but please let me know what bugs you find)
Changed how to acess the cheat menu. Now it should appear in the top right hand of the screen (pic coming soon)

Let me know if you are experiencing any bugs since I couldn't bugtest this as much as I wanted from my end.

boriello

Nov 14, 2019
Hello, the scene lock works up to chapter 5. I can't see the next episodes. Maybe I can't use the cheat menu correctly.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Hello, the scene lock works up to chapter 5. I can't see the next episodes. Maybe I can't use the cheat menu correctly.
That's because I couldn't finish but the first 5 chapters for this release (glad to see it works though :D ).

I am working on adding the missing chapters over the weekend and will hopefully have it ready at around late Monday (I hope)

Reactions: boriello

boriello

Nov 14, 2019
That's because I couldn't finish but the first 5 chapters for this release (glad to see it works though :D ).

I am working on adding the missing chapters over the weekend and will hopefully have it ready at around late Monday (I hope)
Thank you very much for your effort and time. Thanks also for the information.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moudy

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019

You're breathtaking :) looking forward to your completing it :)