Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Adventurous Couple Cheat Mod v.0.1 [moudy]

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is the mod version 0.0.3 on the OP good for the game's last version at this time which is "Chapter 13 Fixed -Monday"?
And why is it 0.0.3 when you had even 0.0.5 meanwhile?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Is the mod version 0.0.3 on the OP good for the game's last version at this time which is "Chapter 13 Fixed -Monday"?
And why is it 0.0.3 when you had even 0.0.5 meanwhile?
That's just a mistake it being called 0.0.3. It should be 0.1 since most of the alpha stuff has been ironed out. It worked with Chapter 13 but now I see that there's a new update so I cannot guarentee it works for that.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
That's just a mistake it being called 0.0.3. It should be 0.1 since most of the alpha stuff has been ironed out. It worked with Chapter 13 but now I see that there's a new update so I cannot guarentee it works for that.
I just try it with the Monday part of v.13 but i can see no relation to any content from v.13, even the chapters list ends with 12

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I just try it with the Monday part of v.13 but i can see no relation to any content from v.13, even the chapters list ends with 12
Working with Chapter 13 does not mean it was updated with chapter 13 content...

I will try and update it over the week

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Working with Chapter 13 does not mean it was updated with chapter 13 content...

I will try and update it over the week
That would be great because i see a comment on the game's thread that someone got a scene with Walker already Monday in his office. I didn't get that. For me, in the Monday version there's only a discussion in his office where he asks her to pay for his trip and she agrees. I can see no scene between them there. Probably a matter of faithful or not or who knows what other previous choices.. That's why your mod is so needed.. There is no other way to see al scenes by so many combinations of choices that exclude so many things.

And BTW do you happen to know if the version on the game's OP includes also Tuesday? Because what I have ends Monday night and says: Tuesday coming soon. I need the Tuesday to see what happened Monday evening if MC did not go with the girls to the bar but let them go alone. Anne falls asleep Monday before telling that story and MC says he must wait till tomorrow to hear it. Although she does tell the story of what she did while MC was fucking his ex in the toilet in the case that MC went with them..

Man i continue to not understand the reason why this otherwise great game has so many ways to make you lose sex content. Please update your mod man and save us again :)

EDIT:
OK, i changed Anne to unfaithful and got that scene with Walker. Great mod ! :) I wish I knew if it would have been better to pay his trip and have him there :) But your mod will know .. when the time comes :)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The original is now at "Ch. 13 Tuesday". Is the content of the mod updated to the content of this last version ?

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for working on this mod, makes it really easy for lazy people like me to see all the content in the game without replaying it 20 times :D

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Nope

I will update the Game Version(found in OP) it works on once I update it
Is it updated to ch 13 Wednesday?
Looking in the rpy file I can see that i lose a lot of scene at the very beginning probably due to previous choices. Your mod with all those settings that can be changed is very much needed so we can see all scenes because the dev continues to "hide" half of them no matter what choices we make :). I hope you are alive and well. Stay safe please and merry xmas.

Last edited:

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Is it updated to ch 13 Wednesday?
Looking in the rpy file I can see that i lose a lot of scene at the very beginning probably due to previous choices. Your mod with all those settings that can be changed is very much needed so we can see all scenes because the dev continues to "hide" half of them no matter what choices we make :). I hope you are alive and well. Stay safe please and merry xmas.
Maybe he's just waiting for the whole chapter 13 to be finished, rather than worry about every single day added to the chapter

Reactions: Groto Clark

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Oh, the original is now at Ch. 13 Friday.. I don't even dare to ask if the content of the mod is updated to it..