Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Adventurous Couple Cheat Mod v.0.1 [moudy]

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Hey, I think this mod has some problems with changing the protagonist's name. It keeps using 'Default Name' when I use this mod, but when I remove this mod, it coming back with the name I want. Is it just me??
Thanks for pointing this out. I was having trouble that the name wasn't showing up correctly and I thought I fixed that... but I forgot that I was using the default name myself so I didn't notice any more troubles..... obviously I need to investigate thisfurther and hope I have a fix when I finish the other chapters.

You're breathtaking :) looking forward to your completing it :)
No you are breathtaking :love:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
v 0.1 The mod is now in a state where it's usable and all major features have been added in.
You can now get hints and/or play scenes from each chapter whenever you want to.
UI as well as the code has been cleaned up alot to make it easier to maintain in the future as well as easier for you to use.

Hey, I think this mod has some problems with changing the protagonist's name. It keeps using 'Default Name' when I use this mod, but when I remove this mod, it coming back with the name I want. Is it just me??
I found the problem for this as well so now you can change the MCs name whenever you want. There might be something wrong with the name function (since earlier version of the mod screwed that up) so I added in a button to fix that as well as be able to rename the character to your liking.

I think I will not be adding in any more major features into this mod, rather just trying to sort everything in alphabet order so it's easier to find.

O.P. has been updated with the new version

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
having trouble downloading, Mega keeps seperating it into chapter cheats. never seen that before. I got chapter one cheat downloaded, and now it says it's been removed.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
having trouble downloading, Mega keeps seperating it into chapter cheats. never seen that before. I got chapter one cheat downloaded, and now it says it's been removed.
I'll try and look for another way then. Either through another filesharing host or some other tricks in Mega.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Wanted to give it a try but it keeps giving me this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/SjoherMOD/OlderSavesFix.rpy", line 8, in set_default
default layla = False
Exception: store.layla is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\pcd\Documents\TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\pcd\Documents\TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\pcd\Documents\TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\pcd\Documents\TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\pcd\Documents\TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\pcd\Documents\TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\pcd\Documents\TAC-Ch12-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
default layla = False

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 12
Wed May 20 19:46:14 2020

Did i do something wrong? Everytime i start up i get this screen right at the beginning. Or should i delete all old saves and start up a new game?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Wanted to give it a try but it keeps giving me this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
default layla = False
Hmmm... this is strange... do you have pehaps both the OlderSavesFix from the OP of TAC and this mod? If so, delete one set of the OlderSavesFix.

If that is not the case and you only have the mod, try deleting MODscript.rpy and rpyc, and replace it with this file here.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
I downloaded a new game, deleted all old saves and started all over again, then halfway playing i decided to give your mod a try and every time i tried opening the game i got that message. when i deleted the mod from the game it worked just fine again. So i did the last thing you said and it seems to be working fine now, i`ll give it a shot and let you know. Thank you very much, if it works it will save me a lot of scrolling and skipping to see all the content.

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I downloaded a new game, deleted all old saves and started all over again, then halfway playing i decided to give your mod a try and every time i tried opening the game i got that message. when i deleted the mod from the game it worked just fine again. So i did the last thing you said and it seems to be working fine now, i`ll give it a shot and let you know. Thank you very much, if it works it will save me a lot of scrolling and skipping to see all the content.
That's good to hear.

Reactions: roadie1960

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I was wondering if you could work on a cheat for unlimited pleasure a gallery mod and money cheat corruption editor etc would be most welcomed the other person who worked on it seems to have stopped for quite some time.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I was wondering if you could work on a cheat for unlimited pleasure a gallery mod and money cheat corruption editor etc would be most welcomed the other person who worked on it seems to have stopped for quite some time.
I'll look into it Not gonna promise anything yet, but I'll look into it sometime during the week.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Have a error problem when trying to use the cheat even i try test in new game the error still appear.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi Sjoher I clicked through your MOD a bit and notice a few minor things:
First of all, the return button doesn't work everywhere see here:
1598171982936.png

A color indication for activated and disabled flags might be better e. g. an active flag (=true) use green and disabled flags (=false) are shown red.

Also, I notice that you use "true" and "false" to show if the Scene Unlocker is enabled or disabled. Instead true or false I would suggest to use "active/enabled" and "inactive/disabled". That way it might be more clear for players.
1598172381540.png

Thank you for your great work!

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Hi Sjoher I clicked through your MOD a bit and notice a few minor things:
First of all, the return button doesn't work everywhere see here:
View attachment 783843

A color indication for activated and disabled flags might be better e. g. an active flag (=true) use green and disabled flags (=false) are shown red.

Also, I notice that you use "true" and "false" to show if the Scene Unlocker is enabled or disabled. Instead true or false I would suggest to use "active/enabled" and "inactive/disabled". That way it might be more clear for players.
View attachment 783860

Thank you for your great work!
Thanks for pointing it out... I'll check somewhere during the week to fix those issues