Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Even after following the instructions, the game file says it's missing files. All I did was backup and move away the files BEFORE they were overwritten. Everything else I left the same.

So I'm gonna have to reverse what I did.
Rename your original installation game folder. It might be TAC-pc like mine is.
Iinstall a freah copy of TAC. I renamed my folder from TAC-pc to TAC-Spicy.

You now have another instance of the game. If you run it, you will see your old saves.

Place the mod in the folder with TAC.exe and extract, overwrite all.

Now when you run TAC, you don't have any saves. They're still there for the old version of TAC.

Begin the game again. Go through the intro again. There are minor changes there. The changes are only for Chapters 1-6.
Chapter 7 is just about finished.

This is a dialog update ONLY. OK, I may have snuck in about 7 or 8 new images in one of the chapters. :)

If you don't want to read how the story goes now, this MOD is not for you. If you just rapidly click through, you will also miss some of the graphical effects. Let the simple animations play through.

I hope you enjoy the changes and enhancements I've made.

Cheers!

Dec 21, 2018
Rename your original installation game folder. It might be TAC-pc like mine is.
Iinstall a freah copy of TAC. I renamed my folder from TAC-pc to TAC-Spicy.

You now have another instance of the game. If you run it, you will see your old saves.

Place the mod in the folder with TAC.exe and extract, overwrite all.

Now when you run TAC, you don't have any saves. They're still there for the old version of TAC.

Begin the game again. Go through the intro again. There are minor changes there. The changes are only for Chapters 1-6.
Chapter 7 is just about finished.

This is a dialog update ONLY. OK, I may have snuck in about 7 or 8 new images in one of the chapters. :)

If you don't want to read how the story goes now, this MOD is not for you. If you just rapidly click through, you will also miss some of the graphical effects. Let the simple animations play through.

I hope you enjoy the changes and enhancements I've made.

Cheers!
Thank you very much. I now understand. I hope to read this because this is up my alley. Thank you again for your great work!

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you very much. I now understand. I hope to read this because this is up my alley. Thank you again for your great work!
I have been working on this 10 hours per day, seven days per week, for over two months. I hope you enjoy TAC-Spicy!

Anne is not the same character as the original. She's naughtier! :devilish:

Chapter 7 gets even more humiliating for the MC. But he's hanging in there and loves to be cucked! It is so demeaning. Sorry MC!

Chapter 8 will feature dear old Dad humiliating the MC! "Come on, Dad! Do you have to do this in front of me?" Haha!

Chapter 9 is out of control! You will see something that will turn a grown man's stomach to mush! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chapter 10, or maybe 11, there will be a scene with multiple males testing out a new Adventurous Couple "activity", something alluded to in TAC-Spicy Chapter 6 if you're on a particular path.

Enjoy!

Cheers!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey SoiCowboy, congrats on getting the thread up and running! (y) I know you've been putting a whole heck of a lot of time to make this mod as best as it can be. Just dropping props where it's due and wishing the best on the success of the mod!

Sorry that I haven't been around for the past several days, but got a question: other than improvements in the writing department, this won't just be about the MC being cucked and Anne's thoughts, will it? You've alluded on a number of occasions that it's focused quite a bit on those, but will you also throw a bone on the non-cheating, non-cucked swinging paths as well?

Regardless, thanks for sharing your work to the community, SC. Stay awesome and remain safe out there. ;]

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Well, I'm going through all the dialog, making changes to all the paths where necessary. It's just so much easier to make the two paths we talked about sluttier. :)

Over the past three months, I've learned an awfull lot about Ren'Py. The last time I took a computer class in college I had a good understanding of BASIC. I also did some database programming when I was working in a completely different field. My severe lacking is rendering in DAZ. If I was as good as a guy that's helping me, the sky would be the limit.

I don't know what the issue is, but he's asked me not to have more than three people in a scene. That would nix the swinging angle unless he rendererd it in a way where you didn't see all of them at once. I know I could write around that. He's done beautiful renderings of Anne and Mike in Chapter 7 that I think is ready for prime time. I am especially proud of the storyline I took with it. The way I've presented a flashback is really something else! I just know you'll appreciate it.

But, alas, to see this scene, $ cuck = True! Haha!

Thanks for your kind words!

Cheers!

p.s. Could you point me to a person who creates signatures?

D

Deleted member 684837

Well, I'm going through all the dialog, making changes to all the paths where necessary. It's just so much easier to make the two paths we talked about sluttier. :)

Over the past three months, I've learned an awfull lot about Ren'Py. The last time I took a computer class in college I had a good understanding of BASIC. I also did some database programming when I was working in a completely different field. My severe lacking is rendering in DAZ. If I was as good as a guy that's helping me, the sky would be the limit.

I don't know what the issue is, but he's asked me not to have more than three people in a scene. That would nix the swinging angle unless he rendererd it in a way where you didn't see all of them at once. I know I could write around that. He's done beautiful renderings of Anne and Mike in Chapter 7 that I think is ready for prime time. I am especially proud of the storyline I took with it. The way I've presented a flashback is really something else! I just know you'll appreciate it.

But, alas, to see this scene, $ cuck = True! Haha!

Thanks for your kind words!

Cheers!

p.s. Could you point me to a person who creates signatures?
please focus on the cuckold path thats what this game was originally titled...

Millausht

May 15, 2018
Hello i really enjoyed your work. This is the mod i needed for this game. When will u update the mod?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Hello i really enjoyed your work. This is the mod i needed for this game. When will u update the mod?
I am putting the final touches on Chapter 7 as I type. There's a HUGE new cuck event that I hope the fans will enjoy. The MC doesn't have a clue. Haha! :ROFLMAO:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Chapter 8 is in the can.

Chapter 9 is going to be a cuck fest with one major scene added!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Don't forget to include those menu options you've eluded to, SC! :cool:
No scatplay for moi! ^^"
Don't worry. Scat was never my intention, but I have in the script somewhere in the future where Anne asks the MC if he'd take some bum sauce from her.

And he replies, "I'll be your cuckleberry." :ROFLMAO:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
And most folks haven't gotten any of my jokes. Not a one has said anything. I guess there's nobody from the USA using this mod. :(
I thought it was pretty funny; hence, my comment. Lol.

Again though, I haven't revisited TAC nor your mod as of yet. If the previews you've posted are any indication of what's in the mod, I bet many (though not all) of the innuendos and jokes in it does get through to players that tries it. People can infer a lot from context alone. ;] I wouldn't worry, SC. ^^

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I thought it was pretty funny; hence, my comment. Lol.

Again though, I haven't revisited TAC nor your mod as of yet. If the previews you've posted are any indication of what's in the mod, I bet many (though not all) of the innuendos and jokes in it does get through to players that tries it. People can infer a lot from context alone. ;] I wouldn't worry, SC. ^^
In Chapter 6, there's a quote from a movie that you will have to get a chuckle out of, if you've seen the movie, Caddyshack.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes