Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hahaha, all our recent posts and anyone else that talked about the game mod in the main thread got nuked. It's cool; can't fault the mods for doing that. ^^'

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I have been working on this 10 hours per day, seven days per week, for over two months. I hope you enjoy TAC-Spicy!

Anne is not the same character as the original. She's naughtier! :devilish:

Chapter 7 gets even more humiliating for the MC. But he's hanging in there and loves to be cucked! It is so demeaning. Sorry MC!

Chapter 8 will feature dear old Dad humiliating the MC! "Come on, Dad! Do you have to do this in front of me?" Haha!

Chapter 9 is out of control! You will see something that will turn a grown man's stomach to mush! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chapter 10, or maybe 11, there will be a scene with multiple males testing out a new Adventurous Couple "activity", something alluded to in TAC-Spicy Chapter 6 if you're on a particular path.

Enjoy!

Cheers!

Are you adding completely new scenes and new art?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Are you adding completely new scenes and new art?
Most of the over 10,000 edits have been with spelling, grammar, and puntuation. I have been lucky enough to work with another user here who volunteered to make additional art.

Currently, there's new art in chapters 2, 5, 6, and 7.

In 2, an alternative ending to the Ryan massage.
In 5, there's a different ending to the Anne/Mike scene.
In 6, I fixed the issue with Anne's star only tattoo. If you remember, she came home with a tattoo on her breast.
In 7, Mike takes Anne to the cabin that he spoke about in an earlier chapter.

If you're looking just for new art, this mod may not be for you because I've spent over three months working on perfecting the dialog. See below for an example from Chapter 9. Anne's not the same Anne of the original TAC.

Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ivankuzya1988

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Most of the over 10,000 edits have been with spelling, grammar, and puntuation. I have been lucky enough to work with another user here who volunteered to make additional art.

Currently, there's new art in chapters 2, 5, 6, and 7.

In 2, an alternative ending to the Ryan massage.
In 5, there's a different ending to the Anne/Mike scene.
In 6, I fixed the issue with Anne's star only tattoo. If you remember, she came home with a tattoo on her breast.
In 7, Mike takes Anne to the cabin that he spoke about in an earlier chapter.

If you're looking just for new art, this mod may not be for you because I've spent over three months working on perfecting the dialog. See below for an example from Chapter 9. Anne's not the same Anne of the original TAC.

Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well done dialogue that makes the scenes hotter is awesome.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Okay... so I've played through a bit and I'll give honest feedback. (I'm not done so maybe this doesn't apply throughout)

The corny jokes are a bit distracting. Hot dialogue or internal thoughts are solid but dick jokes and every synonym for penis are superfluous and don't really add to it. I love your idea of taking the story to new levels with new content and making her inner dialogue drive a lot of the story. Her thoughts as she experiences new sensations or overcomes fear or her pussy drips... those are the way to go. Maybe her thoughts as she becomes addicted to cock/cum whatever. Thats hot. His thoughts as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Back and tappp92

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Okay... so I've played through a bit and I'll give honest feedback. (I'm not done so maybe this doesn't apply throughout)

The corny jokes are a bit distracting. Hot dialogue or internal thoughts are solid but dick jokes and every synonym for penis are superfluous and don't really add to it. I love your idea of taking the story to new levels with new content and making her inner dialogue drive a lot of the story. Her thoughts as she experiences new sensations or overcomes fear or her pussy drips... those are the way to go. Maybe her thoughts as she becomes addicted to cock/cum whatever. Thats hot. His thoughts as well.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for your 2 cents. I'd call it a nickle. It's just me having fun!

Wow? My jokes are corny....:cry:

Haha! :ROFLMAO:

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for your 2 cents. I'd call it a nickle. It's just me having fun!

Wow? My jokes are corny....:cry:

Haha! :ROFLMAO:
I mean.. corny jokes have their place! Don't get me wrong! It just changes the dynamic of the mood in the game. Example: 50+ year old shoe salesman gets flashed by incredibly hot young lady... full on vag to face. This dude is in his 50s .. he's seen some pussy in his life. Instead of trying to figure out how to smooth talk her or tell her about a shoe sale or a special shoe shipment coming in to get her back in the store --- he thinks "i'm gonna lick this seat and jerk my gherkin..."

Missed opportunity for realistic interchange and positive improvement on the story...

Reactions: Stanlowe

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks! Is this the path you'll be taking for the rest of your content, or are you sprinkling it along multiple paths?
I'm really at the whim of a graphics guy, xtssgh, who does excellent renders of Anne and several of the other characters. If he doesn't provide new scenes, it's just dialog only. All the dialog is edited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
he thinks "i'm gonna lick this seat and jerk my gherkin..."
That "joke" sets up another joke later on. Hey, it's just me having fun! :ROFLMAO:

And you have to admit, the non-joke dialog is much better than the original for all of us grammar Nazis. ;)

Reactions: Zer0zero

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
It's a lot of work and it's great that you made this mod. I like a lot of where you took things and the improved dialogue makes for much more fun reading. It's probably just the version of Anne that I initially thought was happening when the game started, or maybe the 'Gail' series of stories on literotica that were my introduction to the genre have stuck with me as the 'platonic' ideal of ntr/swinging/cuck/hotwifing, but I do think the general 'meanness' of the new Anne is a little off-putting. If she hates the MC then the story doesn't work as well (why is she his wife?). There's a delicate balance to have a loving wife who does things that are demeaning to the cuck, but at least acts like she's only doing if for her dear hubby, even if it tears him apart on the inside. Anne getting turned on, not just by a new stud, but by how her husband gets off watching her also makes her more a hotwife and less just another slut who wants to fuck everything. A little patronizing 'your cock is really good too baby' after saying how good a new one feels can be hotter than 'hey pathetic shrimp dick, look at this real man's cock' because it keeps the characters a little more genuine. Or the classic, 'oops my love, I thought you wanted to see me in a raw gangbang while I'm off birth control and totally unprotected, silly me. Won't you help clean me up?'

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
It's a lot of work and it's great that you made this mod. I like a lot of where you took things and the improved dialogue makes for much more fun reading. It's probably just the version of Anne that I initially thought was happening when the game started, or maybe the 'Gail' series of stories on literotica that were my introduction to the genre have stuck with me as the 'platonic' ideal of ntr/swinging/cuck/hotwifing, but I do think the general 'meanness' of the new Anne is a little off-putting. If she hates the MC then the story doesn't work as well (why is she his wife?). There's a delicate balance to have a loving wife who does things that are demeaning to the cuck, but at least acts like she's only doing if for her dear hubby, even if it tears him apart on the inside. Anne getting turned on, not just by a new stud, but by how her husband gets off watching her also makes her more a hotwife and less just another slut who wants to fuck everything. A little patronizing 'your cock is really good too baby' after saying how good a new one feels can be hotter than 'hey pathetic shrimp dick, look at this real man's cock' because it keeps the characters a little more genuine. Or the classic, 'oops my love, I thought you wanted to see me in a raw gangbang while I'm off birth control and totally unprotected, silly me. Won't you help clean me up?'
She does say, "I love you" just about every night when they go to sleep. The love Anne has for the MC is there, just not the way you or I would want. The MC encouraged and even pleaded for her to be naughty and become a hot wife. He cheered Ryan on to take her by force if necessary, which I hope, will become more evident in subsequent chapters.

Anne is an admitted slut.

"It's a lot of work and it's great that you made this mod. I like a lot of where you took things and the improved dialogue makes for much more fun reading."

Thank you for that! It has been a labor of love and a lot of work. It's just my journey with Anne and the MC. There could be others who want to enhance this story. This is my take on it.

Do you have a favorite scene that, in your mind, stands out? I'd love to hear your opinion on it. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and aqd
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes