Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Chapter 10's dialog is 66% complete.

Waiting for a scene that was hinted at in the original TAC but we never saw.

Do you know what scene we missed out on?

Cheers!
Could it be the scene with Mike on the swinging party? If you choose to go with Mike's wife you don't get the scene of Anne and Mike ;)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Could it be the scene with Mike on the swinging party? If you choose to go with Mike's wife you don't get the scene of Anne and Mike ;)
Well, that is a good guess, but was it hinted at? Not quite sure. (But I like it!!!! :D )

In Chapter 10, Anne meets up with Dre at the mall. After shopping they go to a coffee shop together. What did they discuss?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Chapter 10 rewrite is underway. New scene was added at the Swingers Club.

Here's some taboo preview.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
This needs a way to be ported to Android
I don't do ports or play on an Android device, but the "whisper" fonts may be too small on a phone. Maybe a 10-inch tablet would work. Look at the spoiler next post up and check the smallish whisper font.

perfection917

Feb 6, 2018
Great job!! I can't wait for another update. I hope that in the next parts there will be a lot of additional scenes (e.g. anne-mike, anne-ryan etc.) it is amazing and diversifies the game, the more the better!

Jan 15, 2018
I wish there was a hardcore interracial storyline in this game.
Anne puts MC in a chastity cage because he's not big enough, and goes hardcore.
It would have to be after MC confronts her for cheating on him with Ryan, where she only fucks Ryan and her bulls from then on.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
There's going to be an interracial storyline beginning in Chapter 11. It's going to be a slow burn, kind of like a 100' fuse, and at the other end, KA-BOOM! It'll have a bit of romance, too!

Chapter 10 has a new scene at the swingers club. It's made up of fan art that my graphics guy did at the beginning of his DAZ career. Good enough to put dialog to and include.

And the ending of Chapter 10, things are going to get rough!

Do you have the DAZ assets for the chastity cage?

Reactions: ivankuzya1988
Jan 15, 2018

The best I can come up with is this.
I'm still new to DAZ and Renpy, so I have no idea how to do a lot of things.

Jan 15, 2018
That being said.

This one is a bit cheaper, and looks pretty cool.
It would be extremely hot, if in the cuck storyline post chapter 10, his cock is smaller, and referred to as a cocklet.
Ryan is more endowed than him, twice or 3x the size.
he's 5 inches, Ryan is 9.

I wish I could make Anne's ass bigger too, and give it a jiggle.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
That being said.

This one is a bit cheaper, and looks pretty cool.
It would be extremely hot, if in the cuck storyline post chapter 10, his cock is smaller, and referred to as a cocklet.
Ryan is more endowed than him, twice or 3x the size.
he's 5 inches, Ryan is 9.

I wish I could make Anne's ass bigger too, and give it a jiggle.
I'm already reserving the "cocklet" term for somebody else. ;)

I'm not the renderer so I don't think my graphics guy is going to put out money when he's probably getting stuff from somewhere. I'll ask if he's already got it.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Sometimes huge dicks get played out. I was thinking it could actually be a cool (and different) story line to have the MC cucked by a small dicked guy and/or some guy who only lasts like 30 seconds and cums in buckets (maybe with the subtext that Anne is unprotected and he's not supposed to cum inside). It could either be used as a deeper humiliation, 'look how slutty she is, she doesn't even care if the guy is a good fuck or not', or it could be used to show the power the MC has as he confidently shares her with some guy who's pathetic so he can step in and show them how it's done through the sloppy seconds. It wouldn't be the typical NTR/swinging/sharing/cucking, but it might be interesting?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Sometimes huge dicks get played out. I was thinking it could actually be a cool (and different) story line to have the MC cucked by a small dicked guy and/or some guy who only lasts like 30 seconds and cums in buckets (maybe with the subtext that Anne is unprotected and he's not supposed to cum inside). It could either be used as a deeper humiliation, 'look how slutty she is, she doesn't even care if the guy is a good fuck or not', or it could be used to show the power the MC has as he confidently shares her with some guy who's pathetic so he can step in and show them how it's done through the sloppy seconds. It wouldn't be the typical NTR/swinging/sharing/cucking, but it might be interesting?
The kid at the lake didn't last long, but we don't have his assets. I think a dialog edit for that scene is in order too. I think Anne should've put the kid in his premature ejaculation place.

I have something up my sleeve and it will involve a bit of romance. Going to work it in for Chapter 11.1 & 11.2. It's not supposed to happen until 13, but fuck it, I can't wait! Haha! :ROFLMAO:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I have something up my sleeve and it will involve a bit of romance. Going to work it in for Chapter 11.1 & 11.2. It's not supposed to happen until 13, but fuck it, I can't wait! Haha! :ROFLMAO:
All this stuff's been, in the words of the late David Bowie, "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!" Going to go slow on a relationship, or rather start one, REALLY slowly. Build and build and build. Probably on the faithful/Dre path because people are asking for something on that one.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Great job!! I can't wait for another update. I hope that in the next parts there will be a lot of additional scenes (e.g. anne-mike, anne-ryan etc.) it is amazing and diversifies the game, the more the better!
My graphics guy added a scene with Mike at the swingers club. He's adding a scene at the very end of Chapter 10 now.

perfection917

Feb 6, 2018
My graphics guy added a scene with Mike at the swingers club. He's adding a scene at the very end of Chapter 10 now.
Cool, I hope that in the next chapters there will also be added scenes with other characters (hope with Martin, Eric, Dre or Ryan) because these paths are nicely developed and make sense, not like most where there is only: meet then sex (incl. situation with plumber, beach guy, doctor etc.) which make this game a nymphomaniac simulator and not a adventurous couple. It is a pity that DEV doesn't focus on the main few paths of the game and doesn't develop them deeper, but also great that on the other side there is someone like you who adds spice and flavor to this game that is sometimes lacking! Thanks for you job!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
If my graphics guy is up for it, I plan on a little romance with an unlikely character(s). In Chapter 11, I'd also like to include another major cuck scene similar to those games where the husband/wife brings over a friend or neighbor and teases the MC with the likelihood of sex, just not for him. :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes