Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Whats your ETA on the next chapter?
I am working on another "Anne is faithful" cuck scene when she comes home after being fired by Kenny. Remember when she has the MC go down on her after telling him she had sex with a total stranger on the beach? That scene seemed sort of tame in the original. My version is anything but tame. :sick:

So, to answer your question, hopefully Chapter 9 is out before the weekend.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Also - for some reason it didn't show Anne on the beach with the dude after Kenny fired her. She just mentioned it. I know you can get a scene where she decides to try anal or vaginal sex with him and it shows it. Is that on purpose?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Also - for some reason it didn't show Anne on the beach with the dude after Kenny fired her. She just mentioned it. I know you can get a scene where she decides to try anal or vaginal sex with him and it shows it. Is that on purpose?
To get the scene on the beach, Anne has to be unfaithful.

I'm not done with Chapter 9. You're just viewing the original TAC.

poopmanchild

Jan 17, 2018
Any chance of adding an interracial rimjob scene in your version? I'd like to see Anne break through all the taboos...

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Hello SC, when can we expect the remaining chapters? I've finished CH8 and really love where you go with this.My favorite is the addition with Mike. Great work (y) :cool:
Currently waiting for graphics for Chapter 9. Dialog for the remaining chapters is almost done. I'm scratching my head over what additions to include.

I have a few ideas. :devilish:

Reactions: Bosti and didymus

poopmanchild

Jan 17, 2018
Awesome job man, really loving the changes so far. The more direct cuckolding and hotwifing were what was missing. I'm hoping for more humiliation in the future. Maybe a scene where the MC watches Troy fuck Anne and Chloe while he talks shit and the girls join in. Maybe Anne finding out the MC has been fuking around with Chloe could trigger it.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Awesome job man, really loving the changes so far. The more direct cuckolding and hotwifing were what was missing. I'm hoping for more humiliation in the future. Maybe a scene where the MC watches Troy fuck Anne and Chloe while he talks shit and the girls join in. Maybe Anne finding out the MC has been fuking around with Chloe could trigger it.
Did you get the big reveal in Chapter 9?

Benson20

May 10, 2020
I've seen about troubles with the chapters inst. All what I do is erase original chapters from 1-9, rpy&rpyc, and I put SC Spicy Chs Rpy(as we begin playing, it appears rpyc). When Spicy Ch 10 and more chs come, I'll do the same.
By the way, amazing job you did (and doing, I hope), SoiCowboy.
By far, The Adventurous Couple is one of the Best Games I've seen.
Anne has the best body (for my liking). And, sorry to say, her bush is the best ever.
Best Regards

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I've seen about troubles with the chapters inst. All what I do is erase original chapters from 1-9, rpy&rpyc, and I put SC Spicy Chs Rpy(as we begin playing, it appears rpyc). When Spicy Ch 10 and more chs come, I'll do the same.
By the way, amazing job you did (and doing, I hope), SoiCowboy.
By far, The Adventurous Couple is one of the Best Games I've seen.
Anne has the best body (for my liking). And, sorry to say, her bush is the best ever.
Best Regards
You know, when TAC first came out, the graphics weren't that good and I didn't think it was the story for me. But when it was remastered, I tried it again and can't get enough!

I'm rewriting Chapter 10 as I type this.

Thanks for the kind words.

Cheers mate! :D

• Wow
Reactions: Back

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Chapter 10's dialog is 66% complete.

Waiting for a scene that was hinted at in the original TAC but we never saw.

Do you know what scene we missed out on?

Cheers!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes