Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
TAC_patreon_banner.png

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.

TAC - Spicy is my take at spicing things up through dialog. I decided to add dialog into the game to enhance some of the interactions between Anne and other NPCs. Not only can you hear (read) what the characters are saying, but can now:

Read their thoughts
Listen in through open windows or across the room
Watch them communicate through whispers

Be forewarned, there's heavy use of American slang. Plenty of jokes and pop cultural references. Can you spot any of them?

Updated: 2020/08/09
Game/Creator: Mircom3D The Adventurous Couple
Modder: SoiCowboy
Mod Version: .010.1
Game Version: Chapter 12
Language: English, Heavy USA slang

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Follow the directions in the Change-Log for Chapter 10.
DOWNLOAD
WIN:
-

Fan Signatures

TAC-Spicy_10-1.JPG Spicy2.JPG Spicy3.JPG Spicy4.JPG Spicy5.JPG Spicy6.JPG Spicy7.JPG Spicy8.JPG Spicy9.JPG Spicy10.JPG Spicy11.JPG Spicy12.JPG Anne.JPG SoiCowboy.JPG Confession.JPG AnneRyanRough.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Nice work i did a fast run just to see if everything works... starting on the resort after Anne gives the guy at the bar a bj the is an error.. several errors in the tanning salon at chapter 5 and again in 6 and also at the night she spends with Kenny and at the beach with Brittany... ill play other paths also and see if i can spot more of them. I don't really like how she thinks bad of the MC in every oportunity presented but hey it's the TAC spicy that was to be expected

giani_gianini

Jan 11, 2018
Just played until her first time with Cornell.. I really enjoy what you did! I realize how much of a replay value this game has, especially with the more cuck dialogues and attitude. Maybe one thing I was neutral was the different American slang, which didn't add too much values to it. Keep it up, I enjoyed it a lot!

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Nice work i did a fast run just to see if everything works... starting on the resort after Anne gives the guy at the bar a bj the is an error.. several errors in the tanning salon at chapter 5 and again in 6 and also at the night she spends with Kenny and at the beach with Brittany... ill play other paths also and see if i can spot more of them. I don't really like how she thinks bad of the MC in every oportunity presented but hey it's the TAC spicy that was to be expected
The only one I have found and corrected is at the swim up bar scene in Chapter 3.

I made no huge changes with Brittany other than misspellings. I did add dialog in both nights at Kenny's. My play through offered no errors. No errors at tanning salon either.

Can you send me your errors?

Thanks for the run through! :)

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Can you tell how much lines you changed ? and is it compatible with the gallery mod ?
Over 10,000 edits so far. The gallery mod uses its own files, not from the actual game files. If I edit a misspelling in the game, the mispelling remains in the gallery mod.

Does that make sense?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShangTsung

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Just played until her first time with Cornell.. I really enjoy what you did! I realize how much of a replay value this game has, especially with the more cuck dialogues and attitude. Maybe one thing I was neutral was the different American slang, which didn't add too much values to it. Keep it up, I enjoyed it a lot!
Did you turn her down with Cornell? Let the fireworks begin!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
How do you get this mod to work?

I don't want to overwrite my real game. Thanks for any help! I'm so curious to see what changes you've made.
From the OP:

Download and install The Adventurous Couple renaming the installation folder to something other than the original.
Place the attached MOD in the folder with "TAC.exe" .
Extract in that folder and select "Yes" to overwrite.
Enjoy!

Dec 21, 2018
From the OP:

Download and install The Adventurous Couple renaming the installation folder to something other than the original.
Place the attached MOD in the folder with "TAC.exe" .
Extract in that folder and select "Yes" to overwrite.
Enjoy!
Hi there. I saw the post but I am still confused.

I have the game and I just downloaded the mod. Because there is a game folder in both files, I tried to rename the original game folder and the mod didn't work.

Do I backup the original files or is there no need? I'm just a bit confused that's all.

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
Hi there. I saw the post but I am still confused.

I have the game and I just downloaded the mod. Because there is a game folder in both files, I tried to rename the original game folder and the mod didn't work.

Do I backup the original files or is there no need? I'm just a bit confused that's all.
Step 01. Back up (As the dialogues will be altered by this mod)
Step 02. Extract the RAR file of this mod.
Step 03. Copy the contents of the Game folder extracted in step 02.
Step 04. Go to the actual Game folder and paste
Step 05. If you have done it correctly, comp will say file already exists overwrite? Select YES TO OVERWRITE.

Think this way: This mod file is less than 5 MB. These files will change the few files among the existing ones and create a difference. If you rename the existing folder, the whole Game will have to run from those 5MB worth of files only. So not gonna happen.

Dec 21, 2018
Step 01. Back up (As the dialogues will be altered by this mod)
Step 02. Extract the RAR file of this mod.
Step 03. Copy the contents of the Game folder extracted in step 02.
Step 04. Go to the actual Game folder and paste
Step 05. If you have done it correctly, comp will say file already exists overwrite? Select YES TO OVERWRITE.

Think this way: This mod file is less than 5 MB. These files will change the few files among the existing ones and create a difference. If you rename the existing folder, the whole Game will have to run from those 5MB worth of files only. So not gonna happen.
Even after following the instructions, the game file says it's missing files. All I did was backup and move away the files BEFORE they were overwritten. Everything else I left the same.

So I'm gonna have to reverse what I did.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes