Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
again you are talking about what?
Tony and Anne open relationship is not the same that your wyfe is thinking
because Anne loves being fucked by many men while her husband watches her!..

there will be a point when the knots will come to a head...but that will happen AFTER THE SIXTH ANNIVERSARY OF THEIR WEDDING.
This is very clear in Tacos and TAC was stopped just because knots point was missing

Tacos story is almost the same as the dev aleady said in Jan 2023 when Mircom said:

of course you are free to hope for changes that resemble your open relationship experiences but I think you will be disappointed
I suggest you all to don't hope for changing that are not related with the sense of TAC that is the first draft of a great masterpiece.
The story is already written and Tacos is inn the TAC thread... that is meaning that is the same story with better dialogs and renders..
I really hope to finally see in the next year the knots point of this story!
No changes are required! just the surprising ENDINGS!
I wasn't talking about just my relationship I was talking about the relationships of every couple in cuck/open relationships that I know and that is a lot of couples as I have been at it for a decade.
Now go away, the adults are having a conversation.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
exactly! You continue to talk about your case?
Do you have that much interest in talking about what happened to you?
why?
Tony and Anne's story is far from your case...
You can't compare your life with a story that is located in Vancouver and it is clear since the prologue and author said that
In this story there are a lot of swinging couples

In your case you have done the same in a swinging club... please do not replay your personal story because it is not related with Anne and Tony that are different persons!
they are still together and will probably stay together raising their (or other) children) theirs will provably be a big succesfull family.

The story is not about a classic open relationship
it is about an husband that has no more interest to fuck with Anne if she doesn't agree to have him wade while she is being fucked by other men... the reciprocity between them is:
1. the husband likes to watch his wife being fucked in all holes by others
2. and Anne finds out already from the first vacation that she gets turned on like never before by being watched by him while she gets fucked without limits

This is not the same "OPEN RELATIONSHIP" that you had!

THIS IS TACOS AS WELL AS TAC WAS!

NON SENSE I do not understand why Tony should end this farse that HE DECIDED TO START!
I understand that to you he is a loser but if you read the story without understanding, this is just your problem

he is not a loser at all HE IS THE MC THAT for specific reasons told in the prologue (they have been married for 5 years and decide to try the plan of sharing her with strangers...

if for you Tony is a loser you are just judging it by filtering it with your brain...you are jealous of Anne and so you hate the male MC...but you don't understand that she is made for him...she would never be with someone who thinks like you

if he ends the farse the MC loses
Tony has known about the stranger that you think he was only at the dentist since the first time Anne fucked him on the glory hole bathroom... you are wrong because you do not understand the MC plan!
-- View attachment 2889778 View attachment 2889779 View attachment 2889780 View attachment 2889781 Tony fucked Anne in the glory hole with 2 strangers (and the one in the bathroom with her was the stranger (Danny) meeting that black stranger also at the beach with Malcolm
-- View attachment 2889871 View attachment 2889873 View attachment 2889874 View attachment 2889885 and the last time was while waiting for Tony to be operated on by the Hanna (Tony in oder scenes fucks Hanna without telling Anne)
View attachment 2889676
The scene is important because the black stranger fucked Anne withTony before introducing himself as Danny, the dentist's orderly.
Tony alread knew about that guy

the thing that caused the remake lies precisely in the fact that the scene where they spill the whole truth is not described in the game...as I have already explained here

again you are talking about what?
Tony and Anne open relationship is not the same that your wyfe is thinking
because Anne loves being fucked by many men while her husband watches her!..

there will be a point when the knots will come to a head...but that will happen AFTER THE SIXTH ANNIVERSARY OF THEIR WEDDING.
This is very clear in Tacos and TAC was stopped just because knots point was missing

Tacos story is almost the same as the dev aleady said in Jan 2023 when Mircom said:

of course you are free to hope for changes that resemble your open relationship experiences but I think you will be disappointed
I suggest you all to don't hope for changing that are not related with the sense of TAC that is the first draft of a great masterpiece.
The story is already written and Tacos is inn the TAC thread... that is meaning that is the same story with better dialogs and renders..
I really hope to finally see in the next year the knots point of this story!
No changes are required! just the surprising ENDINGS!
Why do the same thing a third time, it's pointless:ROFLMAO:. And changes to this game are needed(y):)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The truth is that I don't know if 88standford88 doesn't understand what we write or doesn't know how to differentiate between reality and fiction, you wrote it, it seemed correct to me, a swinger or open couple, if it doesn't have rules, it ends in disaster
yes Tony and Anne do whhat they wants without rules

RULES ARE NEVER BEEN in any dialog of the game
Anne said to him to not go for group therapy and after some time she asked him to don't fuck with his female coworkers... those are the only rules

in every scene is him to push her to fucks with strangers

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
yes Tony and Anne do whhat they wants without rules

RULES ARE NEVER BEEN in any dialog of the game
Anne said to him to not go for group therapy and after some time she asked him to don't fuck with his female coworkers... those are the only rules

in every scene is him to push her to fucks with strangers
there is one more rule,, We will always tell each other the truth,,:ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You didn't say anything as I expressed myself badly. I meant why do the same game a third time if there will be no changes, it defeats the purpose
The purpose is made better renders and dialogues and also make more money.. but it is not changing the story!
I already said that
check this post ...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-11572900
the discussion where they had to spit out all the things they did is missing

Anne said that night before bed they had to spit out all the truth.

That scene is the primary reason for the remake!

The dev said: "TACOS will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders."

as you can see no changes in the story will be made
And changes to this game are needed(y):)
you are free to hope ... but
Hope is for losers! :cool:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
:unsure:Certainly not only for this reason he decided to start the game for the third time. After all, it was enough to add an extra line of dialogue and the matter was over. I think the main reason was the fucked up chapter 15 when someone didn't pick Martin Anna is still with him.
also for money of course
on this post there are the official reasons for the remak from the dev (I already posted a little part that is related with the certainty that the story will be the same)
the post was posted by a Patreon fun and is dated 17 Jan 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-9864269
Changes are definitely needed.
1. Changes in renders and dialogues YES
2. Correction of dialogues that make no sense in some specific path YES
3. Story will be very similar because Tacos is in the same thread of TAC!
4. all characters are the same!
5. check out the tube scene at day 20/21 were Anne fucks with 3 strangers following Tony instructions while he is filming her with the phone

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
also for money of course
on this post there are the official reasons for the remak from the dev (I already posted a little part that is related with the certainty that the story will be the same)
the post was posted by a Patreon fun and is dated 17 Jan 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-9864269

1. Changes in renders and dialogues YES
2. Correction of dialogues that make no sense in some specific path YES
3. Story will be very similar because Tacos is in the same thread of TAC!
4. all characters are the same!
5. check out the tube scene at dai 20/21 were Anne fucks with strahers following Tony instructions while tony filming her with the phone
6. Some choices in scenes- Will I have a choice so that Anna doesn't finally fuck the doctor? -Yes, just for you lol. But all kidding ashes the choice will be given to the players for that scene.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
6. Some choices in scenes- Will I have a choice so that Anna doesn't finally fuck the doctor? -Yes, just for you lol. But all kidding ashes the choice will be given to the players for that scene.
"just for you" .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
...the choice will be given to the players for that scene"

That's means the scene with the doctor will be also in TACOS.. but there will be a choice that will look like this

---------choice made just for Sadowdark LOL Anne can fuck everyone but not her doctor! :oops: --

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thinking about it makes sense because usually all faithful wives when they go to their gynecologist fuck them without their husband suspecting. (female gynecologists uses to fist the wives pussies to stretch them well)
But Anne is allowed to fuck everyone so she doesn't have to fuck her gynecologist. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you are free to hope but hopes are for losers!;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
"just for you" .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
...the choice will be given to the players for that scene"

That's means the scene with the doctor will be also in TACOS.. but there will be a choice that will look like this

---------choice made just for Sadowdark LOL Anne can fucks everyone but not her doctor! :oops: --

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thinking about it makes sense because usually all faithful wives when they go to their gynecologist fuck them without their husband suspecting.
But Anne is allowed to fuck everyone so she doesn't have to fuck her gynecologist. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you are free to hope but hopes are for losers!;)
After all, she doesn't tell her husband that she's fucking the gynecologist, which means she's cheating on him but the stats don't change to unfaithful and should change.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
After all, she doesn't tell her husband that she's fucking the gynecologist, which means she's cheating on him but the stats don't change to unfaithful and should change.
no wives tell this to their husband.. it is normal .. the wives go to gynecologist do release the tension and get recipes for contraceptive pills
and to get their pussy and ass infections checked the internal of the pussy is an area that gets infected easily and Anne uses it a lot
the doctor has to examine her deeply :cool:
surely Tony doesn't want to get a sexually transmitted disease or syphilis
she has to go to the doctor almost every week with the life she lives!

because then that is the core of the problem
we males believe that only we want to have sex without the problems of afterwards...
you have to take them to a romantic dinner at an expensive restaurant... you have give them a gifts flowers etc etc

we go to prostitutes by paying less than a romantic date but after pay them, we are free... no additional problems

The wives have the gynecologist which is a sacred appointment where the husband cannot enter

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tocos, the most it needs is optimization of the renders to be at the tac level, what has to do with the story with which it takes out the old, the children and that it does not add incest for me the rest is fine, if mircom3d wants in sometime make a remake I could help you with the 3dcg animations and improving the engine for rendering and audio compression

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
2. Will we finally have full control over Anne or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Anne, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes