Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Why does this dev redo the game over and over and over again? I think the answer is that he doesn't know how to end it. He redoes it again to see if he can think of how he could end it, when the answer is very simple. One of them, or both, see that that relationship is no longer going anywhere and they simply divorce. It is logical and it would close a game called the adventurous couple, so once they get divorced there is no such couple anymore. You can close it with an explanation that he left on his own and got married or whatever you want to put and she still continued with her life as a whore or whatever, even if she wants she can make another game that is Anne's adventures. And stop this spiral of repetitions that will end up exhausting your prestige

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, that was the problem I had with the previous version, you could stop anything happening with Martin, the MCs dad, but then she gets given that new job as a personal stewardess, but then kept it quite after she found out it was her husband's dad that he pleaded with her no to do anything with because of what he did with all his girlfriends when he was younger and she promises not to do anything and then goes and fucks him being his little bitch, honestly, if this version follows the same route then tell me now so I don't waste my time giving it another chance.
You can always avoid Martin unless you choose this one
choise with warning .01.jpg
If your choice at the beach was the one with the "read warning" even if you stop Anne from fucking in the bathroom with your dad the Anne cheating path is already active.

in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10658798
there are links about some of my small "walkthroughs" dedicaed to all specific questions like your... that can help to avoid Walker Martin and more cheating...
but we are again talking about a dead game that had 135 days developed where there was tons of scenes and some little mistake.
And almost 99% of 5 stars reviews

TAC Original story was reworked just to solve any doubt about the Anne&Tony original plan that is described in the beginning of TACOS!
the choices will be up for the players.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You can always avoid Martin unless you choose this one
View attachment 2600321
If your choice at the beach was the one with the "read warning" even if you stop Anne from fucking in the bathroom with your dad the Anne cheating path is already active.

in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10658798
there are links about some of my small "walkthroughs" dedicaed to all specific questions like your... that can help to avoid Walker Martin and more cheating...
but we are again talking about a dead game that had 135 days developed where there was tons of scenes and some little mistake.
And almost 99% of 5 stars reviews

TAC Original story was reworked just to solve any doubt about the Anne&Tony original plan that is described in the beginning of TACOS!
I did that, refused all advances towards Martin, yet she took the job not knowing who her employer was and then carried on the job after finding out about who her employer was and even started having sex with him (as well as others) and never even told her husband about or the fact that his father was her new employer. It was at about this time I stopped playing it, as I felt more of a passenger than a participant.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I did that, refused all advances towards Martin, yet she took the job not knowing who her employer was and then carried on the job after finding out about who her employer was and even started having sex with him (as well as others) and never even told her husband about or the fact that his father was her new employer. It was at about this time I stopped playing it, as I felt more of a passenger than a participant.
so this is a mistake that will be solved... but I will take a look on what you are saying... i will back in play the game.. but i don't have time in this days.
If you have a save of the point you are talking about I will replay to you faster
because there are also relactionship points that can influence this
Exemple;
Anne or Tony unfaithful or if Tony fucs other girl on the back of Anne!

In your post Anne is already stewardess so about the day 100 of the game... many things are already happened

The dead version is a very complex game... i think this is one of the reason of the rework!

Last edited:

viperluck

Mar 28, 2021
What order is the game suppose to be played in? So many threads - I am confused somehow -- lol. Like the Origin story but now only see Charter 14 and 15 and part3... assume there are others?? where can DL those? -- TY in advance.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
What order is the game suppose to be played in? So many threads - I am confused somehow -- lol. Like the Origin story but now only see Charter 14 and 15 and part3... assume there are others?? where can DL those? -- TY in advance.
Tacos Part 3 is the rework of CH14and 15 standalone that ARE DEAD GAME.
you are free to play but part 3 is starting from the beginning..
ch14-15 comes with 135 days of story
Part3 of only at day 21 and it is the only one that will be updated

Reactions: viperluck

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
there was chapter 1-10 old story. It is removed from here now and was reworked as dev didn't like the story-flow.

So the game was again rewritten with few changes ( upto chapter 14 followed by chapter 15 standalone) which again was not in line as per dev storytelling.

Again the same game was released with some further adjustments and some new scenes called TACOS. ( It says part 3 but contains all parts i.e 1, 2 and 3. )

viperluck

Mar 28, 2021
there was chapter 1-10 old story. It is removed from here now and was reworked as dev didn't like the story-flow.

So the game was again rewritten with few changes ( upto chapter 14 followed by chapter 15 standalone) which again was not in line as per dev storytelling.

Again the same game was released with some further adjustments and some new scenes called TACOS. ( It says part 3 but contains all parts i.e 1, 2 and 3. )

So just play part 3? Confirming :) -- ty for the reply

@88stanford88 ty as well

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 8a + WT by LightmanP + Gallery by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 596 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So just play part 3? Confirming :) -- ty for the reply
CH14 and 15 is very interesting if you want know more about the story of this couple
as i said you will have 135 days of story

part3 is only about the first 21 days with some never seen scene...
you will be able to compare the 2 versions of the game

Reactions: viperluck

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't necessarily agree that what Tony does is cheating cause as I said before at every opportunity I had Tony tell Anne who and what Tony had done.
Well, of course a player can choose to only let Tony have encounters that he'll admit to Anne. But my point is that, with the exception of the Punta Cana blowjob (and even then, only under certain conditions) and finding Nicole sleeping in their bed (again under certain conditions), Tony can take advantage of every single opportunity he's offered and there's zero effect on the relationship. Not negative ("I can't believe you're cheating and lying to me"), not positive ("it's so hot that you're having as much fun as I'm having"), nothing. From a player standpoint, this indicates that Tony might as well go ahead and fuck everyone he meets, because it doesn't really matter. From an in-game standpoint, however, it means that Anne's either hopelessly mistaken about who her husband really is, or she doesn't care anymore. The story as it was written in the original and first revamp strongly suggests the latter, and that interpretation is supported by her indifference to his participation in her activities (Dre, the various swingers) and her growing hostility to any attempt to restrain her.

I don't understand why Anne had such a problem with Tony fucking Nicole when she was the one who set it up. Ok I know if it wasn't in Tony and Anne's marital bed she doesn't have a problem but then I ask Why is it ok for Anne to fuck someone in the marital bed but not for Tony.
This is the sort of incoherent characterization that I used to complain about all the time. Yet there's a non-canonical explanation that I nonetheless believe to be true: by the time that Anne can get mad at Tony for letting Nicole spend the night, she understands — either consciously or subconsciously — that she's been driving this bus for a long time. That Tony might have been the one to initiate their adventures, but now she's in complete control of not only their adventures, but their relationship. That she has all the power...including the power to tell her husband, and the best friend she practically threw at him earlier in the story, that they can't have sex anymore because it displeases her, but there's no way Tony can say shit about what she's doing.

I'm repeating myself, but this story is driven by Anne from the moment she starts having sex with others and decides she loves it. It's a female protagonist game with interstitial elements in which the player and Tony can pretend he's the protagonist.

It just never sat right with me that Anne knowing the history of Martin stealing Tony's ex, she still cheats on Tony with Martin.
The shower scene is one of the biggest missteps in the first two versions of the game, and TACOS would be infinitely improved if it disappeared. And the reason it shouldn't exist is because it places responsibility for whether or not Anne and Martin have sex — and whether or not Anne actively cheats on Tony in terms of the game code, though of course she'll go on to cheat on him anyway, no matter what — on Tony. There's no way in hell that Tony, unless he's an idiot, a complete masochist, and an utter slave to his cuckold fetish (which, to be fair, probably emerged when his father started fucking his girlfriend), would ever allow...much less encourage...his wife to have sex with Martin.

The entire Martin arc would make so much more sense, and be so much more effective, if it was Anne who was making the choice. Martin flirts at the beach (because that's what he does), and she has the option to respond positively or not. If she does, she's interested. Later, Tony tells her about Martin and Emma and begs her to push him away. Now Anne has an even bigger choice: is she convinced by her husband's pain, is she so horny for her father-in-law that she's going to try to convince Tony that it would be really hot if he let them fuck anyway, or is she going to pretend to accept Tony's terms and then go behind his back? All three actions should be based on Anne's current level of "corruption" (I know that's not a stat in this game, so let's say it's her willingness to have sex without her husband's explicit, in-advance permission) and her feelings about their relationship (which should be based on whether or not Tony's cheating, how much interest Tony's showing in what's ostensibly something they're doing as a couple, and how much sex they're having).

Whether or not to transition from hotwifing to outright cheating should be Anne's choice, not Tony's. To repeat myself...

Ok I didn't like the Dre scene where Anne said that she wished it was just her and Dre.
From the standpoint of a player rather than Anne's theoretical husband, I actually loved that, because it made absolutely clear something that had only been gestured at earlier: Anne was not only quite capable of separating her extramarital fun from her husband's fetish, she was also seeking connections beyond the purely sexual with her partners. Dre was hers, not theirs.

A zillion pages back in this thread, I was already making a point I'm going to reiterate now: a story in which Anne is sorta slutting around for her husband's enjoyment (and hers) for a while, but realizes that she'd rather pursue deeper (and more marriage-threatening) relationships with Dre/Ryan/Martin/Marcus/Mike/whoever, is a vastly more interesting story that one that keeps introducing new and consequence-free dicks. In the first version of the game, there's no threat to the relationship. In the revamp, the only actual threats to the relationship are Tony changing his mind or refusing her requests for sex. (Other threats, like Tony knocking someone up, are introduced and then forgotten.) But those are all facile and manufactured threats. A real threat is Anne telling Tony that Dre's invited her over for the weekend despite the plans she and her husband had already made, she's going to go, and she's not asking for permission. A real threat is Anne and Ryan having daily Zoom sex while Tony's at the office. A real threat is Anne going to work for Martin and never, ever telling Tony about it. Along the same lines, a real threat is Emma quitting her job with Martin, reentering Tony's life, spilling the beans about Anne and Martin, and convincing Tony that they should resurrect their relationship and hide it from Anne.

Instead, we get a fat plumber, the boss' kid, a car salesman, and a band. Such riveting, complex drama!

Like in the new version Tony and Anne haven't had sex for 10/11 days, she has sex with 2 strangers and all Tony gets is oral sex afterwards
Right, and in a sensible narrative this should be a massive warning sign for Tony. That it's not suggests three things: 1) he's an idiot (which is true in any version of the game); 2) this has never, for him, actually been about spicing up their marriage, but instead about fulfilling his fetish; and 3) his needs are no longer Anne's priority. In the revamp, this happened much later in the game. That it's happening so soon in this version strongly suggests that Anne already understands, even if only subconsciously, that if Tony can get his jollies from being cuckolded, she's no longer responsible for his sexual needs and so she might as well seek her own fun on her own terms.

For me it isn't Tony doing the pushing this time but Anne. Although Tony suggested it Anne seams to be the one taking the bull by the horns so to speak.
Well, I think that's the way this should be going, because I think that's the dev's true intent, even if he resists fully committing to it because it means that he's actually (everyone sing along) writing a female protagonist game.

and from right then and there I realized I was on rails at the mercy of the dev.
I think that's something that too few players correctly grasp about pretty much any game that contains a fetish they don't necessarily share. TAC(OS) is a game about Anne having sex with people other than her husband; as much as she can, as often as she can, with less and less concern about how it's affecting her marriage. It's also a game about Tony's cuckolding fetish and how it absolutely shatters the lock on Pandora's Box. Players who attempt to fight either of those core precepts are doomed to be disappointed.

Last edited:

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
My definition of this game is "a game with a story every swinging and sharing fan dreams about, but rather poor execution of it".

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
For me, the appeal of TAC was that almost all games in which the wife/girlfriend had sex with other people meant she was going to be relentlessly blackmailed, assaulted, and raped by fat men, old men, ugly men, homeless men, and so forth. I gather that there's an audience for that sort of thing, no matter how disgusting I find it, but I always wanted a game in which a hot woman had consensual sex with hot guys (or hot women) with her partner's full consent. And TAC ostensibly started that way. Until Phil, and the fat plumber, and the shotas, and...

Anyway, I'd love to see TAC(OS) stick to Anne fucking people who Anne would actually fuck. Which means no Phil, no teenagers, no plumbers (unless they look like Marcus), no old doctors, and so forth.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Whether or not to transition from hotwifing to outright cheating should be Anne's choice, not Tony's.
I remind you that Tony is the MC so the player can't control Anne (or at least this was in the dead game)
the player can select the choices to avoid Anne cheating if the parameter in stat-box are correct

the questions are from sadowdark and dev said:
There is Anne cheat path and depends on the player choices..

Instead, we get a fat plumber, the boss' kid, a car salesman, and a band.
they are one-time-go side characters that are brought in just to show how far the relationship has come between them…these events happen around day 100 and will definitely be rewritten…but i think it makes sense to clarify that by now both Anne and Tony are addicted to this fetish that sometimes they even forget to tell the other partner or in fact in the case of the Band it is Tony who creates the event ... after all, he is the MC and the player can choose whether to join the band or totally avoid the scene
Such riveting, complex drama!
this is not the drama anymore (they just having fun) and it is no complex at all
this is supposed to be fun for the player too bc there are choices to avoid it
This is just to make understand the player that the choices and the stat-box point takes effect on the couple that is every day more addicted to this kind of adventures

The complexity in the dead game is related to the interaction between MC choices and the stat Box point system!

in any case i am finding it very hypocritical to complain about scenes that the player can choose to avoid... you are the one who made the choices.
and you also installed the Lord Ashram mod cuz you don't want miss a single one... are you?

Well, I think that's the way this should be going, because I think that's the dev's true intent, even if he resists fully committing to it because it means that he's actually (everyone sing along) writing a female protagonist game.
The story is written from the male perspective but the wife is not his slave and she will never be his slave also in the rework
The game is about make thecorrect choices to achieve the MC's goal without loosing her wife.
I think that's something that too few players correctly grasp about pretty much any game that contains a fetish they don't necessarily share. TAC(OS) is a game about Anne having sex with people other than her husband; as much as she can, as often as she can, with less and less concern about how it's affecting her marriage. It's also a game about Tony's cuckolding fetish and how it absolutely shatters the lock on Pandora's Box. Players who attempt to fight either of those core precepts are doomed to be disappointed.
I partially agree with what you write... except for this description you make of the story
As I said the game is a male protagonist game not about Anne
TAC(OS) is a game about Anne having sex with people other than her husband; as much as she can, as often as she can, with less and less concern about how it's affecting her marriage.
I understand that maybe here you are talking about the mistake some players make but this sentence could create misunderstandings in who is convinced that Anne is the protagonist

in Tacos prologue is everything clear about who is Tony and Anne
Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.29.35.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.29.58.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.30.10.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.30.21.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.30.32.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.30.45.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.31.00.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.31.17.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.31.30.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.31.39.jpg
But maybe your explanation could help understand better?
however I have highlighted some fundamental points that are clearly obvious... but evidently someone has not yet understood that it is the player who chooses what will happen to their relationship... some choices can make Anne react in an unexpected way.. (but who has had long relationships with a woman knows very well that she almost always reacts unexpectedly) precisely because you have to make sure that she follows Tony's plan without forcing her which could piss her off

TACOS is or purports to be a story that happened in the real world

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The shower scene is one of the biggest missteps in the first two versions of the game, and TACOS would be infinitely improved if it disappeared. And the reason it shouldn't exist is because it places responsibility for whether or not Anne and Martin have sex — and whether or not Anne actively cheats on Tony in terms of the game code, though of course she'll go on to cheat on him anyway, no matter what — on Tony. There's no way in hell that Tony, unless he's an idiot, a complete masochist, and an utter slave to his cuckold fetish (which, to be fair, probably emerged when his father started fucking his girlfriend), would ever allow...much less encourage...his wife to have sex with Martin.
That isn't what happened in the shower scene at all. Tony doesn't encourage Anne and his father to have sex in the shower. All he does, is suggest that his father enters the bathroom, whilst Anne is showering and ask if he can use the toilet. It's Anne who initiates sex with Martin, and Tony can even try to intervene to stop it, but Anne shoots him down. All the way through this, it's clear Tony is shocked by Anne deciding to have sex with his Father. It's obvious, he fully expected Anne to get angry and tell his Father to leave the bathroom, and that's the only reason he persuades Martin to go in at all.

The reason it happens, is because the player has already chosen for Anne to cheat on Tony, during the scene at the beach. But Tony doesn't make that decision, it's Anne. In the bathroom, once again the player is given the option to have Anne initiate sex with Martin. It's got nothing to do with the MC. All he can do, is initially goad Martin to enter the bathroom, and then later decide whether to either say nothing or try to intervene, and after Anne shoots him down, whether to stay and watch or leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Umh.. honestly I kind of liked the path where Anne was cheating.
So in the OS version it's just the same as the previous one in that regard? I was hoping to see more on that.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
There is a lot of discussion about the game, a bit too much for me.
I've played all the versions, from the old one to the normal one and finally the Tacos one. I have to say that everyone is free to like or dislike the different versions. I think almost every player would have made a different story, and I would have been the first.
But I respect and appreciate the work of the Devs. Now I'm waiting for the sequel of TAC 15 or Tacos
Sorry for my English, I use a translator :)
I also translated all the versions on my own.
Good game to all and above all it's a pleasure to play.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes