88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I can assure you if I did know how to make these pics and create a game. It would be a whole lot better that the excuse for a game that Tac was.
you ave to learn
but this is the Mrcom3D story

this game is not for you and your signature is clear about what are you looking for
you will never find the story you like here!

You just admitted that you could have written better a story that is not your story
1) Do you think you're Tony?
2) are you here because you fell in love with Anne?
3) have you ever been married with a women for 5 years?

the scene in the hut is not so important:
If Tony tells Anne he saw her fucking in the beach hut with a stranger what do you think she would say
more than 100 days are passed abd Tony ask her to fuck with a stranger almost everyday

She would say: "I knew you were spying on me and that's why I did it"

after 3 months where is the scandal? You seem scandalized by this story.. you have to calm down ... it is not your story

When she tells him about the fucks she's had. He in the dead version replies: "you are so hot i wish i was there watching you"

What do you want to prove by posting tons of renders that was worked by Mircom?
maybe if you commit with yourself you could just write what this couple's story would be if you was the author
you don't need to know how to create renders..

Anyways Tacos part 3 is Amazing she is fucking with 3 guys just in the firts weekend and Tony was so happy
also Anne... both of them was happy including the 3 strangers and i'm talking about the first weekend

All dialogs are different and far better than the dead version
All newrenders are just fantastic
and the sex scenes have a lot of renders and dialogues...

maybe you are disappointed because Mircom is able to create a true masterpiece of the the adventurous couple original story

stop humiliating yourself by spewing bullshit... you are not able to write a better story about something that is scandalizing you.

I described in details the sense of this story
After 5 years of marriage in order not to fall into routine Tony managed to convince his wife to fuck other men

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You say the couple have been faithful to each other after 5 years of marriage. What bull crap are you spewing now? What have we been debating about for the past couple of weeks. ANNE CHEATS ON TONY WITH MARTIN. As well as countless others. How is that being faithful?
I never said that
I said the couple must be faithful to avoid that Walker fucks with Anne at the Barbados vacation
I have described the walkthrough how to stop Walker
here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10649676
I said also that THE TONY PLAN for save their marriage IS push Anne to be fucked by strangers
I said also if in your route Anne is cheating ...you wont be able to stop her!

how to open Anne cheating route is in my previous posts!
here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10625792
and here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10646966

I thing you are out of mind it is not only your memory that slipping out
please stop to say bullshit!
Your posts are messing up this thread!

Calm down and stop to post about dead version of the game that you was not able to understand!

Hope case is closed... but if you want continue to humiliate yourself ... do it i will replay you with pleasure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (TACOS: Part2)

Note:
This game now has 3 versions; TAC, TAC2 and TACOS are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods are named for the version of the game they are made for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
Mega folder: Mega

TACOS Screenshots:
View attachment 2492790 View attachment 2492791 View attachment 2492792 View attachment 2492869
Lord Ashram, Is there going to be a TACO's 3 Mod? Or which mod is best for T3, if any?

Valtra01

Mar 15, 2020
Firstly I want to apologise to the other members on here for the amount of trip you are having to put up with on this forum at the moment. I can't just allow the rubbish that a certain person is spouting on here to go by with out at least trying to get them to see reason

I'll talk about Tac if I want to talk about Tac. You could always ignore me.
If you stop posting crap about Tac then I wouldn't be pointing out your mistakes.
As for my mind is slipping Not at all. I just don't care enough about the game to keep remembering stuff.
Your still talking about things that Anne and Tony do together. All of those above pics are when they are together not when Anne is doing stuff behind Tony's back.

View attachment 2584670
This will be proof that Anne gets pissed at tony when he says he would like to fuck 3 girls. Yet Anne can have all the fun that she wants
View attachment 2584678
then after she storms off and you loose one relationship point
After an hour Tony goes looking for Anne and comes across this scene
View attachment 2584667 Guy from the hut on the beach
View attachment 2584728
View attachment 2584741
View attachment 2584749
View attachment 2584751
I suppose you will accuse me of faking these pics also.
Later in the bar downstairs after Anne has supposedly gone to bed cause she is tired. This happens
View attachment 2584770
Same scene just a little further on
View attachment 2584772
View attachment 2584779
Then she see's Tony.
View attachment 2584780
Later back in the room
View attachment 2584784
View attachment 2584793
View attachment 2584795
View attachment 2584796
View attachment 2584797
View attachment 2584799
View attachment 2584801
View attachment 2584803
View attachment 2584804
The very next morning
View attachment 2584806
View attachment 2584807
View attachment 2584808
Tony spend the day looking for Anne and doesn't find her.
View attachment 2584812
The very next click of the mouse brings us this
View attachment 2584814
Then you get this option
View attachment 2584815
And voila you have the cheating scene with walker.
View attachment 2584820
View attachment 2584822 View attachment 2584823
View attachment 2584824
View attachment 2584825
View attachment 2584826
View attachment 2584827
View attachment 2584828
View attachment 2584831
View attachment 2584833
View attachment 2584834
View attachment 2584835
View attachment 2584837
View attachment 2584839
After she contemplates her time with Walker
View attachment 2584844
View attachment 2584848
View attachment 2584852
Again this nest pic is where our choices mean jack shit cause when given the choice of who to walk with on the beach i chose go alone!
View attachment 2584856
And this is where she admits that she has just cheated behind Tony's back
View attachment 2584858
Later she goes to the bar
View attachment 2584862
And for me this is where we get confirmation that Anne prefers to has sex behind Tony's back cause she say this
View attachment 2584864
And later when Anne returns to the room
View attachment 2584866
View attachment 2584867
All this happened on the second day of their holiday.

You say the couple have been faithful to each other after 5 years of marriage. What bull crap are you spewing now? What have we been debating about for the past couple of weeks. ANNE CHEATS ON TONY WITH MARTIN. As well as countless others. How is that being faithful?

You also claimed that to get the scenes in the swingers club Anne has to be faithful. That only happens when the couple have to supposed honestly talk about who exactly they have slept with. Yet we find out in chapter 15 that Anne still lies yet again to Tony about her affair with Martin.

I know you will accuse me of faking these pics to support my (according to you) fantasy and fake claims. But you only need to look through the in games images folder to see that I have not faked these picture. I honestly wouldn't know how to.
I can assure you if I did know how to make these pics and create a game. It would be a whole lot better that the excuse for a game that Tac was.
Anne is with Martin and her boss if YOU choose forher to be

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Third time redoing things and people are still falling for it.

Tbh I stopped playing this a while ago because I got fed up of being forced into decisions even though I chose a different option only to get the choice thrown back in my face and the game carries on to what the dev wants, should just take the 'game' tag away and just call it what it is a vn.

Plus I didn't like the fact that she could cheat with impunity when the MC doesn't cheat at all but has had multiple options to cheat, I also didn't take the choice for her to have sex the MCs father Martin, I also didn't want her to take the job as Martin's personal air hostess but she still takes the job.

They had an agreement and she broke it when she started to hide her sexual encounters from her husband.
That's the same problem quite a few of us ended up with.

It starts off with an awesome hotwifing scenario and pulls it off really well for a few updates and then she breaks all trust and starts sleeping around for fun.

worst part is you can call her out on it for cheating on MC with his friend and she just throws it back at you like you're in the wrong.

MC steps out of line and she's at hime straight away though.

That's where it lost me. She can do what she wants with no consequences and she sleeping around with quite a lot of people and it's clear she got no respect for MC or the relationship.

The Adventurous Couple stopped being about the couple and just became her journey to slutsville.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Third time redoing things and people are still falling for it.

That's the same problem quite a few of us ended up with.

It starts off with an awesome hotwifing scenario and pulls it off really well for a few updates and then she breaks all trust and starts sleeping around for fun.

worst part is you can call her out on it for cheating on MC with his friend and she just throws it back at you like you're in the wrong.

That's where it lost me. She can do what she wants with no consequences and she sleeping around with quite a lot of people and it's clear she got no respect for MC or the relationship.

The Adventurous Couple stopped being about the couple and just became her journey to slutsville.
Her Journey To Slutsville would be a better title for the game. It wouldn't be the first time the title was changed, after all. I think that Anne being a shameless wanton whore is a feature of the game, not a bug. It sure beats downloading A Wife and Mother for the hundredth time wondering who Sophia is going to admonish this time around and who is going to get a chubby from feeling the fabric of her swimsuit.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
is this mean/cuck/cheating style game? or is this a sharing where i'm involved while she gets lots of attention from both men and women?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Andrey1975

Jun 9, 2018
there is no interest in playing what has already been played, why this remake of the game with the old plot, the same pictures and text, it’s completely boring, it would be better if the game continued further ...:(

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and Sadowdark

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
All you guys arguing over an imaginary woman in a made up game are hilarious.

Just enjoy the game for what it is and the hard work that the developer puts into it
I mean... it's a discussion forum. Perhaps if you plan to hang around, you should get used to people discussing and arguing over what they like and dislike about a game.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Her Journey To Slutsville would be a better title for the game. It wouldn't be the first time the title was changed, after all. I think that Anne being a shameless wanton whore is a feature of the game, not a bug. It sure beats downloading A Wife and Mother for the hundredth time wondering who Sophia is going to admonish this time around and who is going to get a chubby from feeling the fabric of her swimsuit.
Haha, this would be the true name of almost every game here with a female MC.. lol.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

That eventually changes though. Anne starts to accept that it's only fair that the MC can play by the same rules as her. By the time they go on holiday to Barbados, she's pretty much ok with the MC doing his own thing and sleeping with any woman he chooses.

Initially, the arrangement was for her to have a free pass and not him. And she starts off doing it, mainly to please him, and not particularly for her own pleasure. So the idea of him having sex with other women, is just not part of there arrangement, and she's very uncomfortable with that idea, because from her perspective she's already giving him so much by sleeping with other guys.

Later on, Anne starts to enjoy fucking other guys for her own pleasure. It's not just about what her hubby wants anymore. And that's why you have the option for her to cheat on him, because it's part of the change that's taking place within her. Unknown to her, Tony has possibly been cheating on her from very early on in the game. Him cheating on her, never affects his feelings for Anne. She's always the primary woman in his life, and with all the other women it's just a bit of fun. But doing it behind her back is a big thrill, because he knows if she finds out about it, she'll probably leave him.

Now Anne get's to experience the same thrill for herself. It's a bit different for her, because she knows she could tell Tony and it wouldn't bother him at all. But by not telling him, she's breaking the terms of their arrangement, and she's effectively cheating on him. At this point, they're both now in the same boat. They're both cheating on each other ( if the player has chosen for that to happen).

Gradually, this changes Anne, and she becomes increasingly the same as Tony. And she begins to wonder what it would be like, to be in Tony's position and watch him having sex with another woman. And once she experiences that, it changes her entire perspective and over time she becomes less and less bothered about Tony sleeping with other women. Initially, it's only when she's there to see it. But by the time of the Barbados holiday, she's happy for him to do it, when she's not around. At this point in the game, she's given him the same free pass, that he initially gave her. Which is why they have the discussion and come clean to each other, about everything they've been doing behind each others backs. The implication being, that in future they'll tell each other about all their individual sexual adventures.

This has to happen, because both of them know at this point that they're doing these things. They've moved beyond the point where they can keep these things secret from each other. Continuing to be dishonest would mean the end of their relationship. So at this point they have a choice. Continue cheating on each other and split up or share everything and stay together.

I reckon that's what would have happened if the Dev had decided not to go back to the beginning and start again. Now I'm not sure how the game will develop in the future. I think there's a real possibility it will follow a very different path. With a much more distinct cuckold/ cheating route, than we got in this version. And another route that centres entirely around swinging/sharing.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
there is no interest in playing what has already been played, why this remake of the game with the old plot, the same pictures and text, it’s completely boring, it would be better if the game continued further ...:(
I was thinking the same as you but I played part 3 and there is a totally new trip done at the end of the week. The developer seems to be changing things and while it’s not perfect so far it’s far better(so far) than the original. Annie seems to be worried how her husband is feeling about her having fun. I hope that continues. My biggest complaint of the original was that she became a turbo slut and the game just became - introduce male character- Annie screws the male character - repeat

Reactions: latex lvr

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
I thought this update brought Dre's character arc. Just when you can tell Anne to follow Eric's path or change the subject.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Part 3:
  • Updated to Part 3 content
  • Better updates for the Day 11-14 choices

Note: To get the mod out quickly I only played through Day 15-21 via the ctrl key and Skip Unseen Text to just check for errors. I'll have more time to see if I need to update the mod for any reason tomorrow.

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes