sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
As far as I understand, Anne and the mc have to agree when she does something with a man and on the plane we don't have that option like the men she meets at the hotel, our choice is whether to let her continue or stop her, that is, keep cheating or stop, for a second I thought I was going to see another Anne, but grumpy was right and I was wrong Anne is like that, when Kelsie appears I'm going to focus on her and let Anne do what she wants
But you get a choice of whether she let's the guy continues or she stops him. She asks Tony what to do.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
But it's not about that, it's that they have to agree before it happens. Not during the scene, she didn't have to touch or allow herself to be touched by anyone in a sexual way if they both don't agree first and if we stay talking to each other. The girls do what they want and if we get upset she uses the cheap excuse that what happened because we don't pay attention to her, it means that every time we don't pay attention to her for some reason she will always do the same thing as on the plane
I'm ok with that. In TAC you didn't even have a choice. She at least asks before it goes too far. I think that is a big improvement. Even with the old man in the pool, she asks Tony what to do.

DrewDry

Jun 30, 2023
Earlier I use to copy the game folder to play it in MAC but this version is throwing error for Substitue -> False in screens.rpy.
Anyone facing the same issue?
Or any MAC version?

Dec 27, 2018
What’s the point is the girl on plane stares at him then shows tits but then disappeared I mean why we adding so many unnecessary extra characters

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
But it's not about that, it's that they have to agree before it happens. Not during the scene, she didn't have to touch or allow herself to be touched by anyone in a sexual way if they both don't agree first and if we stay talking to each other. The girls do what they want and if we get upset she uses the cheap excuse that what happened because we don't pay attention to her, it means that every time we don't pay attention to her for some reason she will always do the same thing as on the plane
Re-read the rules

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
NO, I know them quite well!
I'm not going to argue with you, everyone has different ideas about what a healthy relationship should be like, especially if it's a swinger, open or cuckold relationship, I'm going to enjoy my way and I hope you don't mind if I do it that way, and I'm not going to argue with you. we have to agree we can always have our differences and get along

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have a question with Randall in tacos, he can't satisfy Anne, did the same thing happen in tac? I ask because I don't remember it's been a long time since I played tac
Yes. He gives her oral and makes her cum but he turns out to have a quick trigger just like the original

Reactions: Leongen43

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The model for the wife is..........ugly. lmfao no offense but damn dev you couldnt find a better looking DAZ girl?
Ugly is a stretch but yeah she is not supermodel hot like alot of LI in these games. I still think she is kinda hot especially when she is being a total slut. I feel like her looks fits the bill perfectly for being a total slut for some reason.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ugly is a stretch but yeah she is not supermodel hot like alot of LI in these games. I still think she is kinda hot especially when she is being a total slut. I feel like her looks fits the bill perfectly for being a total slut for some reason.
I couldn't agree with you more, if Tony took a selfie of how his horns were growing in each update when it reaches the end, we can put all the images together so that it looks like a movie of how he grew his horns and Santa Claus didn't will he confuse it with one of his reindeer? :unsure:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Playing the game I feel like that gif of the cat guiding my hand to the one choice. Otherwise the love points will drop regardless how faithful the couple are to each other. The airplane part is a bit contrived. Oliver and Tony could have switched seats. Or just don’t set that scene up like that in the first place.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Playing the game I feel like that gif of the cat guiding my hand to the one choice. Otherwise the love points will drop regardless how faithful the couple are to each other. The airplane part is a bit contrived. Oliver and Tony could have switched seats. Or just don’t set that scene up like that in the first place.
I said something similar, that Tony Cuckold had to be there from the beginning and not during how it happened at the end, it would have been more natural and that Anne did it on her own is contradictory, it seems that it doesn't matter in the end because if you complain Anne mircom3d will upset with us, if you use Anne's image you won't think it's :eek:NO:eek: ? :unsure:
Will it be similar to what another member of the thread does? :unsure:

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The shift towards Anne driving this bus continues. Which, in my opinion, is a good thing.

This, however, was the first sign that matters are devolving to the previous version. A ton of new characters, none of whom are paid off in this release save for Anne being felt up on the airplane. But if they are, both Anne and the MC could be acting without control, just like the old game. And that's exactly how it all went wrong, last time. And if none of those characters are paid off, then it's an even worse version of the previous game. There were three women on the plane that the MC was into. If he doesn't have sex with all three of them in Punta Cana, then why are they in the game? I sadly bet he won't. I hope I'm wrong.

I guess we'll see.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
We must be playing two different games. I don't see it that way. By having the ability to choose what Anne does with each encounter, puts Tony in the driving seat not Anne. That was not there in TAC. You even get a choice to join when Cornell comes over. That also was not an option before. The airplane scene was not optional before either. You have more control this time around, that's a win in my book.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How are you friend, you didn't realize that Anne cheats on us on the plane if we talk to the girls and if we follow her we see what she does and our choice is to continue or stop but we never choose if she is going to make him, old Anne has returned and there is nothing to do :LOL:
My wife does exactly the same because if I talk to the girls in the plane she will tell me as soon I'm free and maybe but not sure (and i do not want spoiler anything) in the 6b i will be able to fuck them or at least I will get the phones of Tina and Trina.... wonderfulname for sisters :)

As I said, I just want to fuck all the beautiful girls I meet, and to do that without drama, I have to train my wonderful wife Anne to open again the Pandora's box that she kept open in her college days when I fell in love with her, but after college and after becoming my wife, she closed that box to play the role of faithful wife.

That is why my choice is for sure looking on all beautifull girls around me!

here some scene in the plane from my point of view
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.54.25.jpg
I cannot do something against me... and there is pretty young girl that is looking at me...
I'm with my wife since 8/9 years ago I know her... but my plan is to fuck every girl I meet...I'm in charge...and I know at this stage if something happens, my wife will tell me everything because she stays true to the plan we discussed...so she will tell me everything she does.

it's been many years that I've been pushing my wife to go back to the way it was when she was in college but she has always resisted...and now that she has finally realized that having sex with the same person all the time becomes monotonous, boring, and you lose all the enjoyment... but stop blah blah and look , look....
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.54.55.jpg
Look at her:love::love::love::love::love: this is a teenager and she looked at me lewdly--she's basically inviting me to fuck her...
This girl has a different body different from Anne and I am looking to fuck young girls with a different body than my wife.
that teen looked at me because I am a handsome hottie at my age.
I can't miss this opportunity because it's now time for a man of my age to get it on with women...as soon as I get to my 30 girls like the one sitting behind Anne will no longer look at me like this lusty teenager
I must seize the moment....
The "carpe diem" is now for me, bc in a few years there will be no more room to have fun with teenage girls without being considered a paedo scumbag.
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.55.30.jpg
Tina and Trina are lovely
so instead of introducing yourself what do you do Leongine43? Are you still drooling over my wife Anne? Of course if to you are just a spectator who has never seen women like my wife I can understand it... Are you being rude and not even introducing yourself to these two amazing sister girls?...I think you should review your manners because being polite by introducing yourself in a polite manner to those sitting next to you on the plane is the least a classy man can do

I am the MC, so I certainly introduce myself to the girls who sit in the seats next to me...and I would have liked that to hit on the seduced teenager behind Anne but at the moment I didn't have a chance.
of the rest I know Anne too well and I am confident that Anne will tell me everything she did
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.56.52.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.57.12.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.57.44.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.58.07.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.58.19.jpg
As you can see my wife describes to me exactly what happened and I reply that I was a fool to miss the show... but the truth is that I am getting what for YEARS has always been my plan...
I can tell you that for me it is much hotter if she tells me what she did instead of me having to be a peeping tom...being a peeping tom is not Alpha.. I'm the Alpha in this path! :cool: (there is also the "cuck-peeping-tom path if you like..this is your choice you can play as you want)
my wife and I are about 25 years old ... and only now we can have these adventures in the knowledge that neither I nor my wife wants to break our relationship

because we are aware that carpe diem is now!

if we break this fantastic relationship we could never find a new one like what we already have today!
With different persons there will never be the same magic!
We are unique!

The love relationships that arise when you are sixteen or teenager years old...are not replaceable with the ones we can have at 26...because the teenage years are the most important years for the REAL love... starting relationships at 26 (or more older) years of age, they are standardized into money issues, or girls that are afraid about remain not married... marriage of interest and other boring things that will be without any really selfless love.
Real love is experienced between the ages of 13 and 21...relationships that arise after that will never be the same as the first love relationship!

This couple doesn't give a damn if you say: I am a cuckold husband and that my wife is a slut who gets fucked by anyone like as a fuckfest in the slutville:cool: ... we want to have fun now because time passes and sooner or later the problems will come.
But ALSOOO... we get lot of laughs from scandalizing you:D...
Anne and I get a lot of laughs from reading the posts of the bigoted moralists, it is almost as much fun as when we fuck with strangers!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes