Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
My wife does exactly the same because if I talk to the girls in the plane she, maybe but not sure (and i do not want spoiler anything) in the 6b i will be able to fuck them or at least I will get the phones of Tina and Trina.... wonderfulname for sisters:)

As I said, I just want to fuck all the beautiful girls I meet, and to do that without drama, I have to train my wonderful wife Anne to open again the Pandora's box that she kept open in her college days when I fell in love with her, but after college and after becoming my wife, she closed that box to play the role of faithful wife.

That is why my choice is for sure looking on all beautifull girls around me!

here some scene in the plane from my point of view
View attachment 3169631
I cannot do something against me... and there is pretty young girl that is looking at me...
I'm with my wife since 8/9 years ago I know her... but my plan is to fuck every girl I meet...I'm in charge...and I know at this stage if something happens my wife will tell me everything because she stays true to the plan we discussed...so she will tell me everything she does.

it's been many years that I've been pushing my wife to go back to the way it was when she was in college but she has always resisted...and now that she has finally realized that having sex with the same person all the time becomes monotonous, boring, and you lose all the enjoyment...
View attachment 3169643
Look at her:love::love::love::love::love: this is teenager and she looked at me lewdly--she's basically inviting me to fuck her...
This girl has a different body different from Anne and I am looking to fuck young girls with a different body than my wife she.
She looked at me because I am a handsome hottie at my age.
I can't miss this opportunity because it's now time for a man of my age to get it on with women...as soon as I get to my 30 girls like the one sitting behind Anne will no longer look at me like this lusty teenager
I must seize the moment....
The "carpe diem" is now for me, or there will be no more room to have fun with teenage girls without being considered a paedo scumbag.
View attachment 3169689
Tina and Trina are lovely
so instead of introducing yourself what do you do Leongine43? Are you still drooling over my wife Anne? Of course if to you are just a spectator who has never seen women like my wife I can understand it... Are you being rude and not even introducing yourself to these two amazing sister girls?...I think you should review your manners because being polite by introducing yourself in a polite manner to those sitting next to you on the plane is the least a classy man can do

I am the MC, so I certainly introduce myself to the girls who sit in the seats next to me...and I would have liked that to hit on the seduced teenager behind Anne but at the moment I didn't have a chance.
of the rest I know Anne too well and I am confident that Anne will tell me everything she did
View attachment 3169710
View attachment 3169713
View attachment 3169714
View attachment 3169715
View attachment 3169716
As you can see my wife describes to me exactly what happened and I reply that I was a fool to miss the show... but the truth is that I am getting what for YEARS has always been my plan...
I can tell you that for me it is much hotter if she tells me what she did instead of me having to be a peeping tom...being a peeping tom is not Alpha.. I'm the Alpha!:cool:
my wife and I are about 25 years old ... and only now we can have these adventures in the knowledge that neither I nor my wife wants to break our relationship

because we are aware that carpe diem is now!

if we break this fantastic relationship we could never find a new one like what we already have today!
With different persons there will never be the same magic!
We are unique!

The love relationships that arise when you are sixteen or teenager years old...are not replaceable with the ones we can have at 26...because the teenage years are the most important years for the REAL love...at 26 (or more older) years of age relationships are standardized into money issues of marriage of interest and other boring things and without any really selfless love.
Real love is experienced between the ages of 13 and 21...relationships that arise after that will never be the same as the first love relationship!

This couple doesn't give a damn if you say: I am a cuckold husband and that my wife is a slut who gets fucked by anyone like as a fackfest in the slutville:cool: ... we want to have fun now because time passes and sooner or later the problems will come.
But ALSOOO... we get lot of laughs from scandalizing you:D...
Anne and I get a lot of laughs from reading the posts of the bigoted moralists, it is almost as much fun as when we fuck with strangers!
One thing is fantasy and another thing is reality, in a fantasy you can do whatever you want and there are no consequences in your life but in reality there are but something that is why you are surely alone, I trust, respect and love my woman and I would never bother another woman if my wife doesn't agree first and if she does she would set limits on how far I'm going to go with that woman and the same thing happens with her, in April I'm going to turn 10 years old I'm married to the love of my life, so I don't think this is so wrong, right?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
anyone knows any slow burn ntr games?
Depends on what you consider NTR. If you like wife slowly getting corrupted behind the husbands back I would suggest turning the page. If you like wife sharing and them doing things as a couple I would recommend A Life Worth Living it Exciting Games. Hope that helps

Reactions: Will619

Tolaytay

Nov 9, 2022
Depends on what you consider NTR. If you like wife slowly getting corrupted behind the husbands back I would suggest turning the page. If you like wife sharing and them doing things as a couple I would recommend A Life Worth Living it Exciting Games. Hope that helps
Thanks, but I’ve actually played both games u mentioned and I prefer wife slowly getting corrupted behind the husbands back.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Thanks, but I’ve actually played both games u mentioned and I prefer wife slowly getting corrupted behind the husbands back.
if you have the patience to wait for my father to come into the story...I'm starting to corrupt my wife very slowly... but I think in part10b or so, even my wife might be fucking someone behind my back...
after all, these are risks that all adventurous couples have to put into the account.

so you have to wait.. this is a slow-burn NTR game! :D (in the sense that real NTR will be after 20 or more updates)

But if you want you can try the very slow but good StoperArt he develops "Jessica O' Neil Hard News" FEMALE PROTAGONIST... but updates are slow because I think he works on designs for an Italian haute couture house... in fact he designs dresses with crazy details!
he is able to work on a dress design for a month--then he realizes he doesn't like it and deletes the whole hard drive.... so 2 months for a single dress and 10 months for just one update!
this is another way of developing slow-burn games:giggle:

just my 2 cents

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I know we are only on chapter 6 but I have to say so far Mircom has done a great job in fixing most of the problems I had with the original. So far, Annie hasn't gone ballistic when Tony brings up her not playing around and there are choices of whether to join in or not. My only other complaint of the original was the sheer amout of different guys who Annie screwed. Let's face it we all love to watch her in action but she must have been ran through by at least 50 guys in the original. I would rather have her keep a stable of 6-10 guys that she can get into different situations with. But that's just my opinion. Doesn't make it right, just makes it mine.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I know we are only on chapter 6 but I have to say so far Mircom has done a great job in fixing most of the problems I had with the original. So far, Annie hasn't gone ballistic when Tony brings up her not playing around and there are choices of whether to join in or not. My only other complaint of the original was the sheer amout of different guys who Annie screwed. Let's face it we all love to watch her in action but she must have been ran through by at least 50 guys in the original. I would rather have her keep a stable of 6-10 guys that she can get into different situations with. But that's just my opinion. Doesn't make it right, just makes it mine.
What has to do with Anne, she is only interested in casual sex and not creating bonds, only with some exceptions like Drake or Ryan and Martin. To the others, the MC tells them "pass the next one and don't make her wait they don't see that the line is long to have sex with my wife" :LOL: :LOL:
Will the mc give you a number so you know when it's your turn and 5 can pass at the same time? :unsure:

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Totally agree with you, as I've posted earlier. (y) If Mircom keeps going this way, I may have to sub to him.

Reactions: Mircom3D

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Friend, don't do it yet, we can do as we did with tac and just have fun without expecting anything, making jokes and fantasizing about what we would like to see, it is still an interesting game.
I'm not going to now. I said I might do it if things keeping going the way they are. I have no problem giving money to people that make a game I enjoy. I currently sub to 10 devs on Patreon.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm not going to now. I said I might do it if things keeping going the way they are. I have no problem giving money to people that make a game I enjoy. I currently sub to 10 devs on Patreon.
I only sponsored 5, before there were 7 but I lost faith in them and I preferred to use that money to increase my level with those who still believe in their work, maybe we agree on some who knows

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
While the dialogue does not seem ballistic this time round, each of those decision reduces love points so it still has a negative impact. We will just have to see what low love points mean in the future. Hopefully it is not like the previous version where it meant Anne is more likely to cheat.

Reactions: Leongen43

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
While the dialogue does not seem ballistic this time round, each of those decision reduces love points so it still has a negative impact. We will just have to see what low love points mean in the future. Hopefully it is not like the previous version where it meant Anne is more likely to cheat.
You mean the 'Relationship' stat? I've had Anne turn away 3 people so far and at the end of 6a, I'm at 24 points.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Right, because when you love someone less, that means you're more loyal!!...I guess that also means the more you love someone, the less loyal? :unsure:
We're all entitled to live our lives the way we want, but I think your understanding of love is a bit off.

Reactions: Mircom3D

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Right, because when you love someone less, that means you're more loyal!!...I guess that also means the more you love someone, the less loyal? :unsure:
We're all entitled to live our lives the way we want, but I think your understanding of love is a bit off.
I don’t quite understand your post. What I am talking about is when you prevent Anne from hooking up it reduces a stat called love. In the previous edition of the game a low love stat plays into Anne starting to cheat. We don’t know the full effect of it in this edition but I was clarifying to the original poster that there is a negative mechanical impact to those choices.

AC130

Aug 16, 2017
I've played through (well until chapter 15 included) the first version of TAC.
Is it worth playing this Original Story version yet or is it still way behind TAC? Are there any meaningful difference between both games (especially sex scenes)?

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I've played through (well until chapter 15 included) the first version of TAC.
Is it worth playing this Original Story version yet or is it still way behind TAC? Are there any meaningful difference between both games (especially sex scenes)?
TACOS is far better and the story is more detailed... I can only say that in the old version that is great too i was uncomfortable to identify myself as the MC...
in this new version i decided to change my avatar with the image of the MC :giggle:
I am very comfortable having total control of my wife and following the original plan of sharing her with strangers and meanwhile I get to fuck all the available girls I like....the story is much more detailed than the (great old version) and it is easier to understand the main reason for choosing to become an adventurous couple

We are in the start of the old Chapter 4 but i suggest you to try this new version!
there are a lot more and never seen scenes.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
After what happened with Vincent and now with Randall who didn't live up to expectations and couldn't please Anne, shouldn't he start being more selective and not let Anne have sex with just anyone so that she doesn't get disappointed and get go to sleep ? :unsure:
Although I don't understand why the mc didn't go looking for the pretty girls when Anne rejected him because of her disappointment. :unsure:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anne's clothes are absolutely marvelous compared to the old version... and they bring out the curves of her marvelous slender body
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.39.42.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.40.01.jpg
I love my wife ass:love:
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.40.28.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.41.30.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.41.58.jpg
Gym suite (without panties) for Dre:love: (under my suggestion)......and the dress for meet Phil and Donny (the neighbours)
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.44.37.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.49.19.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.51.50.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.54.28.jpg
wow stunning Anne :love:.... And the last one is the dress for our "romantic" dinner at the restaurant where I suggest her to invite the waiter home:cool:
I am training her very well to open her up to adventures with strangers!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes