mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Meet Damien and don't go meet the swingers is the only thing i did, cause i think otherwise Mike and Holly automatically go back to your house with ya and talk about swinging. If memory serves
you see.. just as i thought .. also here the "swinging path" if any, is restricted.. you can either have the scene with the swinging neighbours or if you want to get the beach fuck scene with Mike , you must not do the swinging with the neighbours.. and probably also if you want to go to a swingers club later (didnt reach that part yet) you probably can only go if you didnt swing with the neighbours.. Either /or .. not as well as ... I simply hate the lack of interest and the restrictions all devs put around swinging. Theres not only teenies playing such games, you know ..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You need to have anne's faithfulness set to True otherwise she won't tell you about the encounter. I think she tells you about it after she have slept with damien.
ok then i'll do Damien first and hope to get the "story" with Mike on the beach after that.. Thanks
BUT .. where the heck can i set anne's faithfulness to True? I never knew there is such a choice somewhere .. what do i have to click for those choices please?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
ok then i'll do Damien first and hope to get the "story" with Mike on the beach after that.. Thanks
BUT .. where the heck can i set anne's faithfulness to True? I never knew there is such a choice somewhere .. what do i have to click for those choices please?
no she doesnt tell me about fuckin Mike on the beach , also not after fucking Damien.. Please: where can i set anne's faithfulness to True? I can see no "icon" to click for such settings as other games have and in the menu there is also no option for that..

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
no she doesnt tell me about fuckin Mike on the beach , also not after fucking Damien.. Please: where can i set anne's faithfulness to True? I can see no "icon" to click for such settings as other games have and in the menu there is also no option for that..
you can't click her faithfulness, i don't think i ever did it on the cheating path so not sure if you can even do that

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a more detailed walkthrough somewhere for the Revamped version? I would hate to have to check 233 pages of posts to maybe find some details for choices that are needed in order to be able to chose the path you wish to see
you can't click her faithfulness, i don't think i ever did it on the cheating path so not sure if you can even do that
Hmmm.. i guess i must just look at the images for that scene then ...

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Is there a more detailed walkthrough somewhere for the Revamped version? I would hate to have to check 233 pages of posts to maybe find some details for choices that are needed in order to be able to chose the path you wish to see

Walkthrough is for the old version but some of it still applies but not much of it

M'95

May 17, 2019

Go to and change it, variable annefaith

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
yes i saw that but dont we need a new updated one ?
yep but to be honest the script for the chapters 7-10 are still a little whack especially 9 and 10, you actually have to edit the script to get to have sex with Zarah and then meet Emma and the whole Ryan thing is still saying the wrong text if you don't cheat and Mia is a little harder to get to and the park scene if Anne doesn't cheat with Martin she talks about not hearing from him in a while.. And the spa scene used to be a rare occurance in a play through and now i can't stop getting it.. Hopefully Mircom is working on that for the release of Chapter 11 cause there are some conversations i saw in the script i have never seen in the game...

M'95

May 17, 2019
lol .. as if i knew what to write in it ...if i knew i wouldnt need a walkthrough ..
You load in the save in question change annefaith from 1 to 0, or 0 to 1 and save it.

Or you can open the ingame console and type annefaith = False (or True)

Reactions: luisar018

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can edit 00console.rpy or download unren.bat and chose option 3, then shift+o ingame.

All this information can be found here on F95 with some searching.
oh god.. does one really have to be a coder to play these games? In which folder is 00console.rpy please i can not see it..

grago

Aug 1, 2017
As far as I know you only need to choose for anne to get angry when your father make a pass at her on the beach. That will keep her faithfulness set to True

M'95

May 17, 2019
I give up .. looks like i must install some python to open that file.. im not a programmer, i just wanna play ..
you just need Notepad+, but i understand your frustration
You should be able to open it with your windows text editor, although Notepad+ is more useful.

Just use mine (below) and copy it to renpy\common and overwrite 00console.rpy or if you like you can get unren.bat here on f95 Unren

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes