NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
To be honest if i play VN's like this i enjoy to try out every route also that choices and paths i would never do in real life.
That is what makes games so interesting with different paths and TAC is with this regards really a very complex written VN...i confess i used Cheats from Chapter 1-14 Tuesday but just to check and find all hidden scenes and how they get triggered...Thats fun.
I'm not as much of a completionist myself but I do like to do at least 2 playthroughs that get different results. Rarely, like is the case with more complex stories like Being A Dik or Intertwined it is worthwhile to do 3. But I agree that if you play completely differently in two different playthroughs and get the same results it can not only damage the replay value but also only provides the illusion of choice rather than a playable game. Many games don't tempt me to replay at all because the story didn't grab me the first time, though.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You need a new SSD and/or processor, takes roughly 10 minutes.

There are a few parts to this, some of which were mention in a post few pages back, but there are a couple other things:

1) You can't be on the Walker(Anne's boss) path - So you can't choose the "massage" activity at the resort (leaves you with just the delivery).

2) You have to say you're too tired when Anne wants to tell you about the threesome with Tom and Harry she had on the yacht.

3) Have to stay at the bar and watch Anne with Ashley's husband instead of going with Ashley.

Then when you get the club on Saturday night. Anne should be with a random old dude. When the dudes surround Anne wanting to get with her, you can either let him "claim" her and he just fucks her and cucks you, or intervene and it leads to a gangbang.
Thans...i just tried this....great...so far i got the swinger club ending with Anne and Walker, then Anne/Maryanne Threesome, Then without Walker the one where u fuck Ashley with her husband then a redhead while Anne watches.The one u just described was really hidden...i think its worth to replay complete chapter 14 more than one time starting when getting into the plane..

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It does not seem avoidable. Perhaps it's intentional. It seems like a "let's start our relationship fresh with a clean slate" type of thing and could maybe provide more opportunities to get back on the cheating path.
It does indeed seem like a reset of sorts and unavoidable. And even perhaps a bit realistic, even if your Anne is a cheating ho. They are presented at the beginning as a couple that's very much in love, just looking to have fun. So it seems reasonable that even fucks-literally-everything-that-moves-and-bangs-your-father-and-friends-behind-your-back-slut-wife might have a moment where she thinks that things are out of control and maybe they should pull it back, because of the relationship they have(had). Of course my slutty Anne will be able to pull that off for like just a couple days at most before jumping on every dick :)

I'm hoping that it means Mircom might be returning to the roots of what I think was the most fun parts of the game, when the stakes were much higher. The return of Ryan is a good step, hopefully that means he'll be making more of a return. I also really hope Nicole comes back soon too. A, I just like Nicole a lot (I have thing for girls with short hair like that). B, it adds another "threat" and angle to the relationship, like Ryan and Martin do. Oh yeah, I guess, having Martin return some to add that tension would be good.

While the sex and all of that is really hot, I find it's more enjoyable when there are some stakes like with Ryan, Nicole, Martin, and a few others that have come along. Anne having 4 separate one-off fucks with strangers just on the way to the Starbucks two blocks away isn't as exciting as when there is some sort of connection or tension with the situation.

Edit: I just saw that Mircom had responded to someone's concern about the forced "faithful" in chapter 14. Mircom's response ('...cheating will be back, more than ever!') was also something I was thinking about, but forgot to add into my post: The reset, if done right, can add those stakes and tension I mentioned, because if after that speech, there's cheating, it adds some gravity to the decision. Especially if we get cheating with some of the folks I mentioned like Ryan, Nicole, and Martin.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Its really strange...did anyone figure out how to avoid the talk with Anne which resets the faithfulness stat?
i tried to manipulate the relationship status down to 5 but she still wants to talk....
You can't my friend: I looked at the code and that's a forced sequence, common for all the paths and without any variable required to trigger it.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It seems to be a case of giving in to the unending whining about Anne's character. So many be like "I hate this cheating whore!" and everybody else is going to be "Where did my cheating whore go?" If the angry wife path truly is RIP I don't think that this is going to be a better game for it. Games are better, after all, when there is weight behind your choices.
To be completely honest it's not even a matter of opinions, it's objectively a worse game.
And if the dev really gave up on the whining then it's only his own mistake.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Apparently, Anna is tired of fucking everything that moves and needs a rest. Seriously, the fidelity point reset will affect whether we decide to fuck with who again? Anna will still decide, and we will stand like an idiot and watch. Because I don't understand the point of resetting fidelity points.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It does indeed seem like a reset of sorts and unavoidable. And even perhaps a bit realistic, even if your Anne is a cheating ho. They are presented at the beginning as a couple that's very much in love, just looking to have fun. So it seems reasonable that even fucks-literally-everything-that-moves-and-bangs-your-father-and-friends-behind-your-back-slut-wife might have a moment where she thinks that things are out of control and maybe they should pull it back, because of the relationship they have(had). Of course my slutty Anne will be able to pull that off for like just a couple days at most before jumping on every dick :)

I'm hoping that it means Mircom might be returning to the roots of what I think was the most fun parts of the game, when the stakes were much higher. The return of Ryan is a good step, hopefully that means he'll be making more of a return. I also really hope Nicole comes back soon too. A, I just like Nicole a lot (I have thing for girls with short hair like that). B, it adds another "threat" and angle to the relationship, like Ryan and Martin do. Oh yeah, I guess, having Martin return some to add that tension would be good.

While the sex and all of that is really hot, I find it's more enjoyable when there are some stakes like with Ryan, Nicole, Martin, and a few others that have come along. Anne having 4 separate one-off fucks with strangers just on the way to the Starbucks two blocks away isn't as exciting as when there is some sort of connection or tension with the situation.
I can live with some kind of reset but the timing to do that is maybe better at the End of the holiday. It would be an exciting path to avoid the eary Reset by having a <10 relationship status....then let Anne go rouge in cheat mode with Walker and other guys while husband stalks her or get himself in action with all the introduced girls like Tamara or Kassandra etc...The Reset should then happen at the end and not at the beginning of the holiday....:)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
To be honest if i play VN's like this i enjoy to try out every route also that choices and paths i would never do in real life.
That is what makes games so interesting with different paths and TAC is with this regards really a very complex written VN...i confess i used Cheats from Chapter 1-14 Tuesday but just to check and find all hidden scenes and how they get triggered...Thats fun.
It's not even that complex, there are a lot of far far more complex games.
Basically here the cheating (little) path was the only fun (and for me hot) detour from the usual loop of agreed upon encounters.
It brought variety and quality, and now that was starting to become interesting he cut it. Oh well, time to forget about this game once and for all.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
@
Mircom3D
What is the purpose of Anne's Fidelity Points reset?
If I was to give the game more credit than it deserves I would say that Walker asking to take her away from her husband made things a little too real for her. It was like "I'm really going to give up my husband who lets me do whatever I want and gives me anything for this hairy fuck who wants to own me and keep me as a trophy? What the fuck am I doing?" It is pretty much the first time one of her partners became possessive and (In theory) this could provide a moment of clarity. Then again, we have little or no idea what goes through Anne's head and I tend to believe that it is just the dev caving to the squeaky wheels who make the most noise. To restore the status quo where the couple was pushing things forward together like at the beginning of the game. I don't think this is the right move, personally. It is like the beginning of each sitcom episode where nothing that happened before is particularly important.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
If I was to give the game more credit than it deserves I would say that Walker asking to take her away from her husband made things a little too real for her. It was like "I'm really going to give up my husband who lets me do whatever I want and gives me anything for this hairy fuck who wants to own me and keep me as a trophy? What the fuck am I doing?" It is pretty much the first time one of her partners became possessive and (In theory) this could provide a moment of clarity. Then again, we have little or no idea what goes through Anne's head and I tend to believe that it is just the dev caving to the squeaky wheels who make the most noise. To restore the status quo where the couple was pushing things forward together like at the beginning of the game. I don't think this is the right move, personally. It is like the beginning of each sitcom episode where nothing that happened before is particularly important.
So now Anna will become faithful? And we will have a greater influence on Anne?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This is the answer he gave me on discord, I hope it won't be a problem if I post it here:
1652117275960.png

.. and sorry but I don't believe it, or better said I'm tired of this kind of behaviour.

IIRC the cut was on Tuesday of day 14, it means all the development\releases\renders to get to Sunday don't have a single scene on that but reverted back on the loop of arranged encounters. (boring after a while, especially if it's the only thing there is). And that's when things were becoming interesting.
This is like intentionally stripping the fun out of your game, I really don't understand. Anyway, good luck.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm not as much of a completionist myself but I do like to do at least 2 playthroughs that get different results. Rarely, like is the case with more complex stories like Being A Dik or Intertwined it is worthwhile to do 3. But I agree that if you play completely differently in two different playthroughs and get the same results it can not only damage the replay value but also only provides the illusion of choice rather than a playable game. Many games don't tempt me to replay at all because the story didn't grab me the first time, though.
The good thing on VN's in RPY is that at second Playthrough u can skip the dialogues which are the same in every path...;-)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This is the answer he gave me on discord, I hope it won't be a problem if I post it here:
View attachment 1801736

.. and sorry but I don't believe it, or better said I'm tired of this kind of behaviour.

IIRC the cut was on Tuesday of day 14, it means all the development\releases\renders to get to Sunday don't have a single scene on that but reverted back on the loop of arranged encounters. (boring after a while, especially if it's the only thing there is).
This is like intentionally stripping the fun out of your game, I really don't understand. Anyway, good luck.
I can imagine that the Dev had a lot of funny things in his mind to implement and release but like in every game nowadays also AAA Games from professional industries for commercial plattforms...when it gets closer to a promised release u must decide to cancel and cut content to make the game at least work for promised release date. Or you delay release and get for that a shitstorm. But since this game is a ppassion for the dev i want to believe that he want to finish all cut content and release it with an update soon.

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Wait.. I'm at a point where the developer basically forced the cheating path (which was incredibly fun) to close. There's no way around it.
Why on earth would he do that? It was by far my favourite part.

edit: just saw the game remains like that the next days too, so he basically decided to cut that part. I really don't understand this dev.

View attachment 1801448
Is that where Ann is cheating on you, or you cheating on Ann? I had some errors so I couldn't play, but looked at the images and saw what I believed was Tony always watching Ann in all of her encounters and I saw that Tony picked up a girl after a pool game. So, I assumed it's Tony cheating on Ann? I'm going to try again when I get home.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1801736

IIRC the cut was on Tuesday of day 14, it means all the development\releases\renders to get to Sunday don't have a single scene on that but reverted back on the loop of arranged encounters. (boring after a while, especially if it's the only thing there is). And that's when things were becoming interesting.

Maybe the patrons are dissatisfied and want change?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It's not even that complex, there are a lot of far far more complex games.
Basically here the cheating (little) path was the only fun (and for me hot) detour from the usual loop of agreed upon encounters.
It brought variety and quality, and now that was starting to become interesting he cut it. Oh well, time to forget about this game once and for all.
Lets wait may he will release an update with all dead/surpressed features in script alive. I think he is reading critics and
as i just learned there are really already programmed twists just not used yet in game...may it was buggy or something and the dev will repair it and make it work later.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
:ROFLMAO: Apparently, Anna is tired of fucking everything that moves and needs a rest. Seriously, the fidelity point reset will affect whether we decide to fuck with who again? Anna will still decide, and we will stand like an idiot and watch. Because I don't understand the point of resetting fidelity points.
I also dont understand this...i suspect the dev wanted originally to implement a wild cheating path as already figured out in the code by some guys here and couldnt make it work for release without errors with regards to stats..so may i think he had to do a forced reset in the game to make the rest at least playable for promised release date.
Hopefully he figures out how to make it work and releases it later as update.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I can imagine that the Dev had a lot of funny things in his mind to implement and release but like in every game nowadays also AAA Games from professional industries for commercial plattforms...when it gets closer to a promised release u must decide to cancel and cut content to make the game at least work for promised release date. Or you delay release and get for that a shitstorm. But since this game is a ppassion for the dev i want to believe that he want to finish all cut content and release it with an update soon.
That's just excuses come on, he could have carried on and added content at the usual pace without cutting that part from the game.
Reintroducing it in back in now doesn't make sense, makes the characters look bipolar or something :D
Unless he picks up the path where he decided to cut it and bring it along to the last release, that 's the ONLY way it works. But I really doubt he will do that.
Ok that's all I wanted to share, bye

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes