Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No but you can get cuckold fetish overkill with right choices by another daddy guy who is mounting Anne in front of you including cleaning her up etc...
During my tries to get some "fun time" with Tamara (is this a bugged path or requires a very specific set of choices?), I stumbled over a clean up path without this Walker "Daddy" a... in it. Cleaning up Anne after the Club event seems to hinge on other things more, like repeatedly kissing Anne and your Ex after they sucked off guys ,for example. While definitely not a fan of this stuff, during testing out how to get Tamara, I found that that Clean up can be gotten with most last evening choices beside the one where you double team a girl with her husband and Anne watches you doing it. (Might even be possible there, but my focus was on getting to Tamara, so I did not try there further)
I would be happy if someone could tell me how we get Tamara.

Reactions: Puma1978

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
We can only operate within the confines created by the author. Therefore, we know that the MC gets sexual pleasure from watching his wife with other men or hearing her tell the story of what happened. We know that some men may be off-limits because the MC has the ability to choose for certain events to occur or not (Ryan, Dre, Martin, etc.). We know that Anne participates because she enjoys it and for her husband's enjoyment.

It is not an open relationship. The perception of the MC's behavior relies heavily on how the user plays the game. For example, in my main playthrough, the MC is faithful and has sex only with Anne or when Anne directly approves of a woman (i.e. Emma). In this playthrough, the user must have chosen not to cheat and not to let Anne cheat (regardless, Anne will cheat). This is not an open relationship. It could be defined as sharing, hotwife, or other terms. But there ARE limits to what would be considered acceptable behavior from Anne and the MC. And the users' confusion here is important to note.

But you may have chosen to play the MC (and therefore, Anne) differently. It is possible that the MC could be a cheating liar, or sleeps with anyone just as indiscreetly as Anne. Or you could have made choices where the MC is the unrelenting instigator of marital corruption responsible for his own demise. No matter what you choose, Anne will cheat and have a number of partners the MC will not know about. The author of the game writes in such a way that we know there are some events Anne participates in that we are not privy to. Again, important to note many users question why Anne is fucking everything that walks. Why does she get so upset when told she can't participate? Why does she get so upset seeing the husband screwing a random girl? Why are there no consequences for Anne's actions (and possibly the MC depending on your choices)?

So, while your interpretation is certainly more interesting and would make for a better story, we are left with nothing more than scratching our heads and asking "what the fuck?" As of the current update, there are no answers. There is nothing in the story to suggest that these courses of conflict will be used. The sex does get monotonous for many viewers (there are others who are content with no logical story whatsoever).

My version of the MC is left wandering the resort constantly searching for Anne, never getting laid, and wondering what the fuck is going on!? And I am not happy with that story outcome. I could change it and make him wander around, getting laid, and still wondering where the fuck is Anne. The only conclusion I can draw at this point is that the author is not capable or does not desire to write a compelling story that uses all of these points of contention to his advantage. BUT, this is a work in progress. It is completely possible that the next 10 chapters are devoted to ironing out these discrepancies. Like many viewers that are hanging out here wondering what is next, I remain hopeful that the story will resolve itself, however unlikely that may be.
If the story does resolve the way you are suggesting most likely they will break up as the MC has thing for his ex it seems as she does for him maybe at the end anne betrays the mc to much for him to take and we get an ending worthy of this kind of relationship. in my life i was involved once with another couple not quite at the same level in this VN but they were also coming into the lifesstyle however the girl started to cheat far too much and not only with me but a few of our friends saw her multiple times and when asked about it once of her BF he had no clue apparentley she got laid almost 8 times more than him plus she caught an STI do not know which one as per her bf telling us needles to say i also got out of the lifestyle for now due to the sti scare but also most girls i se in the lifestyle do tend to cheat a lot more and tend to make other men their primaries which is what destroys the relationship polyamory is not for everyone this author should have done more research or talked t people on lifestyle forums more.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
During my tries to get some "fun time" with Tamara (is this a bugged path or requires a very specific set of choices?), I stumbled over a clean up path without this Walker "Daddy" a... in it. Cleaning up Anne after the Club event seems to hinge on other things more, like repeatedly kissing Anne and your Ex after they sucked off guys ,for example. While definitely not a fan of this stuff, during testing out how to get Tamara, I found that that Clean up can be gotten with most last evening choices beside the one where you double team a girl with her husband and Anne watches you doing it. (Might even be possible there, but my focus was on getting to Tamara, so I did not try there further)
I would be happy if someone could tell me how we get Tamara.
I also still try if any path with Tamara or the blonde tatooed girl Kassandra are somwhere to trigger but no success yet...
i think we have to wait when some smart guys here analyze the script or if some other talented frient throws a mod.
The dev is really using complex to simple decissions related to each other to achieve some scenes...

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If the story does resolve the way you are suggesting most likely they will break up as the MC has thing for his ex it seems as she does for him maybe at the end anne betrays the mc to much for him to take and we get an ending worthy of this kind of relationship.
This might be one of the final endings of the game one day. The MC and his Ex still have deep feelings for each other and if both had made less rash decisions (she more than him) they would be still together or back together again. As said, this might be one of the endings we can get later in development, because it makes sense. As will be an ending where the MC and Anne are still HEA.

I also still try if any path with Tamara or the blonde tatooed girl Kassandra are somwhere to trigger but no success yet...
i think we have to wait when some smart guys here analyze the script or if some other talented frient throws a mod.
The dev is really using complex to simple decissions related to each other to achieve some scenes...
Thanks for your info! I too had no success in getting to Tamara up to now. Hope some fellow F95 members will give us hints. As for choices, yes, Mircom is quite good at embedding events into event chains which can be difficult to get. But then again, this is nice and adds to replayability.

Reactions: Puma1978

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
i would imagine the cheating reset is the dev responding to the criticism that despite going on the "faithful anne" route she would still do what would be considered cheating: fucking dudes without her husband's input and not telling him, especially without giving anne (who you are controlling) any agency about it. she just does it and you can't do shit about it in some cases.

Luchador2008

Apr 27, 2017
i would imagine the cheating reset is the dev responding to the criticism that despite going on the "faithful anne" route she would still do what would be considered cheating: fucking dudes without her husband's input and not telling him, especially without giving anne (who you are controlling) any agency about it. she just does it and you can't do shit about it in some cases.
So no more cheating in this game? Aight not worth it to download for me if it's the case

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
So no more cheating in this game? Aight not worth it to download for me if it's the case
it might not be no more cheating, just no more cheating when you have cheating turned off. but thats just me guessing. like, i don't even get why people so mad about what a character in a game does anyway lol

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
it might not be no more cheating, just no more cheating when you have cheating turned off. but thats just me guessing. like, i don't even get why people so mad about what a character in a game does anyway lol
Yes, I think you are right. It is just a reset. There have been two (slightly different types) resets in the past. This doesn't really change anything. It saved the game from a game over.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Chap 14-Final
  • Backported fixes by Mircom for Chap 14-Tuesday
  • Fixed several bugs including if starting a New Game plus on Chap 14-Thursday and Friday
  • Chap 14-Wed: Option to do both the Massage and the Delivery
  • Chap 14-Fri: Option for Anne to do both Flash a Boob and her Pussy
  • Chap 14-Sat: Ability to do any to all the Sex Routes at the Saturday Night Party

Note: I tried to play through as many of the Paths in this update as possible to find and fix as many bugs that there may have been left in by Mircom.

Oct 5, 2017
hi. anyone have a save for end of chapter 13 plz? had to get a new computer so lost all saves. looked about but couldnt find it. in need of a hero! actually any save from chapter 10 onwards would be fine. i just dont want to have to start from scratch

Last edited:

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I know this game is on here for free, but I really hope this isn't what was released to the people who are paying for this, I've never seen a game at release 14 with this many bugs.

Reactions: L0b0ts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that this is the case. But it does seem that this chapter does have a conversation to that effect (still haven't played it as I always wait for the mod). However, anybody that has ever had a cheating partner probably knows better than to take that conversation at face value, even if it does reset some variables.

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone knows hot to trigger cuck scene in saturday chapter 14? there are three different scenes in the club, but i cant get the last one :D
Answer

Anne had a threesome on the yacht with Tom and Harry. Later, she wants to tell you the details when giving a handjob. Say you are tired instead of hearing the details.
Otherwise, she will go with only Tom and Harry in the Club.

When Ashley invites you to her room, decline. Instead, go to your room and watch Anne fuck Ashley's hubby.
Otherwise, you will have a threesome with Ashley and her hubby in the club.

If Tom & Harry and Ashley are ignored in the earlier days of the chapter, you will find Anne with an older guy in the club. When she performs pole dance, a group forms around Anne. The group asks for Anne, Anne says needs permission from her lover to be with them. The older guy will say he is her lover and he won't share Anne with the group. If you choose to 'Interrupt and take charge,' the older guy will leave Anne which will lead to a gangbang. If you choose 'Let him continue,' the older guy will be in charge of both Anne and you, will cuck you throughout the evening.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frenk22
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes