Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That's when the downfall starts ... The game is not aware of the MC I think. Or the dev just started full lazy mode.

I stayed faithful (only had 1 forced scene I think with the one co-worker) - so what is she talking about? ;)

View attachment 1803114

After this she becomes faithful again ... how ever that is possible. She fucked the MCs dad several times - you cant become faithful just by planning not to fuck him in the future. This sucks ...
Thats one of the reasons why i dont believe this Reset of faithfulness is a real part of the story anyway but some sort of shorttime reparation act to the game script to avoid errors and bugs....it makes absolutley no sense to implement a faithfull Reset just at beginning of a chapter especially of a holiday. At the end of the holiday it would make sense somehow that they confess each other what they have done.
My guess is that the Dev has implemented in the game more playable paths (some guys here claim already they found some unplayable content in the script with regards to cheating) which he couldnt fix to work without bugs and errors for release date. And this paths were related to stats faithful : false but triggered errors or bugs. So as a quick fix to surpress unfaithfull paths the Dev implemented a forced reset to faithful : true for everyone so that you cant approach paths which are not finished or working correctly in current game release. That makes sense somehow because currently u cant do anything with Tamara, Kassandra or any other girls which were introduced so importantly without showing content yet.
Maybe chapter 14 will get an update soon where we will have access to all paths and explanations to current unlogic twists.

Reactions: palmergames

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
What's wrong?
I lost my saves due to reinstalling windows, and now when I try to start a new game I don't get the screen to pick my name and I get an error every time the MC is supposed to say something?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thats one of the reasons why i dont believe this Reset of faithfulness is a real part of the story anyway but some sort of shorttime reparation act to the game script to avoid errors and bugs....it makes absolutley no sense to implement a faithfull Reset just at beginning of a chapter especially of a holiday. At the end of the holiday it would make sense somehow that they confess each other what they have done.
My guess is that the Dev has implemented in the game more playable paths (some guys here claim already they found some unplayable content in the script with regards to cheating) which he couldnt fix to work without bugs and errors for release date. And this paths were related to stats faithful : false but triggered errors or bugs. So as a quick fix to surpress unfaithfull paths the Dev implemented a forced reset to faithful : true for everyone so that you cant approach paths which are not finished or working correctly in current game release. That makes sense somehow because currently u cant do anything with Tamara, Kassandra or any other girls which were introduced so importantly without showing content yet.
Maybe chapter 14 will get an update soon where we will have access to all paths and explanations to current unlogic twists.
Maybe the patrons want the path to be faithful as a curiosity?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Same here, sadly. And whenever i try to start a completely new game, there is no way to enter my name and from then on the game starts showering me with errors, because the MC has no Name.
Is there any link that we can download that doesn't contain bugs/errors??
In folder Chapter 14 - there are screens with Anna on red sofa and three man. A little orgy with cleaning job from husband. How start this scene or do you have save games with it? Thx.
ok I found
What's wrong?
I lost my saves due to reinstalling windows, and now when I try to start a new game I don't get the screen to pick my name and I get an error every time the MC is supposed to say something?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-full-mircom3d.7192/post-8099297

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Tamara:
There is no code in the game where the MC actually sleeps with her, it was part of the story that builds up to him sleeping with her but messes up and forgets to meet her.

Being Faithful:
It just means they are suppose to stop not telling each other when they sleep with someone but will still sleep with other people but be honest about it.

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Will there be a MAC version? Because I can’t run it on RenPy SDK (doesn’t open) and don’t have a good choice to play some other way. It would help posting it here somehow for MAC users ;D
Which version of the MAC SDK are you trying to use as I do know I've point several to the latest (7.4.11) without issue.
Just make sure you create a new folder maybe call it TAC then just copy the Win/Lin version's game folder into that and you should be able to build a MAC version.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Maybe the patrons want the path to be faithful as a curiosity?
No what i mean is that maybe after the current RESET to Faithful :TRUE the DEV has some not working or not finished paths already implemented which may not worked in his testing playthroughs. So to release it on time he just used this RESET to FAITHFUL:YES for everyone forced as a quick repair solutiion to avoid that anyone who plays the game now cant approach the scenes or interactions which require faithfullness:False stat. May you need to get on with Tamara or Kassandra faithfullness:False
or maybe also Anne and Walker for some extra actions. And i assumre these features are in the game but not finished and with errors and bugs. Thats why may we get switched by force to a RESET. Lets hope for an update for chapter 14 with all content unlocked.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
This Dev needs to take time to fix all the errors and bugs in the current build. Can't start new game without issues. Many old chapters still have errors and bugs or wonky animations. The model for Ann's brother changes from frame to frame. Game breaking bugs on certain paths. This title is a mess and needs a lot of attention and fixes.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I would also like a fix for this game's errors. I just downloaded the chapter 14 full version and it's kind of unplayable. i get an error page every time my name pops up. idk where to find the fix but seeing some of the posts here, i understand there are more bugs aside from the name one. would love to give this game a try but can't

I just realized, this is all because of that one dude in the first comments who couldn't get over the fact that the main character's name was Tony so probably the dev tried to make it so you can change your name but didn't do it properly so now we're stuck with a game full of bugs...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sadowdark

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Have 4 Computers in my Home office, and I get these errors no matter which version I use or computer I use, even tried the webfix postet here without any change on the errors, it is really frustrating, because I love this game, starting a new game is even more frustrating.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
:ROFLMAO:Joke. Anna tells her husband that we need a serious conversation. I don't want to fuck anything that moves anymore. I am tired and bored, I need rest. I don't know what dev has up her sleeve, I'm afraid he'll make her a turbo slut and I'll have to have sex for money, or I'll get pregnant unwanted and you'll abandon me. Because dev didn't tell Anne about any contraception and I will become a single mother with a baby. And when the developer runs out of new ideas about who else Anna will have sex with, I'm afraid she may introduce zoophilia. Anna's husband listened to all of this and said he would not let it happen. Anna says that she has an idea to rebuild the relationship, from now on you decide who I have sex with. The husband agreed, says Anna, but I will decide who you have sex with. Anna says that we will build our relationship from the beginning. Anna and her husband fell into each other's arms. Anna whispers to her husband, maybe I'd like to have a baby with you.
Does the stuff with the MC's father or Ryan come up? It would seem like those would be big issues and not something you can just hand wave away lol. What prompted her to suddenly want to have this conversation/come clean?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I would also like a fix for this game's errors. I just downloaded the chapter 14 full version and it's kind of unplayable. i get an error page every time my name pops up. idk where to find the fix but seeing some of the posts here, i understand there are more bugs aside from the name one. would love to give this game a try but can't

I just realized, this is all because of that one dude in the first comments who couldn't get over the fact that the main character's name was Tony so probably the dev tried to make it so you can change your name but didn't do it properly so now we're stuck with a game full of bugs...
Have 4 Computers in my Home office, and I get these errors no matter which version I use or computer I use, even tried the webfix postet here without any change on the errors, it is really frustrating, because I love this game, starting a new game is even more frustrating.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-full-mircom3d.7192/post-8099297

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I think the fix should be fairly easy but I have no idea about ren'py. someone should just make the main character's name Tony and leave it at that. would save all of us a ton of issues

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Why is this update giving up so many chances to fuck other female characters while flirting
Why is this update giving up so many opportunities to fuck the introduced female characters, or did I miss something?
Because of how many times the MC did easily fuck all the other chicks beforehand the MC is now wondering if his relationship with his wife is going to shit, but of course the MC still nails several chicks in this update depending on how you play.

Reactions: phamduy0811

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks for reminding me on this one, already downloaded the files, will test them and see what happens. Thanks
Unless, and it is possible, Mircom really messed things up on this update my WT Mod should be fine.
As I've not implemented any of his recent changes he has gone and redone to chapters 1-12 as part of his chapter 14 updates.
I am waiting for him to stop before I go and make any changes to those due to the shear amount of bugs he has introduced, let alone the shear amount of bugs I fixed to what he had already had when I first started modding this game.

I know I have fixed well over 100 bugs in this game in my mod.

Edit:
It wasn't Mircom but the version floating around here.
The base version that everyone needs to be using is here:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes