Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
bro i m playing with your mod showing this from chapter 6
The game code in my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod is fine it's due to the Mircom not fixing the issue in his releases.
I just added this to my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod post:

Note:
The webp images in Chapter 6 through Chapter 8 have corrupted headers, this is from the dev's (Mircom) official release.
You will need this tool to fix them:
https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
For those of you hoping to get a Tamara scene remember when they first met her she said she was from Vancouver too. So now that they are back this may open up possibilities. I do agree with most of you that they introduced a lot of new females for the MC and didn't really pay any of them off. I do think this is the best update I have seen. Annie at the club looked hotter than ever. I've never been a stockings guy but she really looked great in them. Regarding the reset I agree it seemed to come out of nowhere but since you don't get Annie's thoughts this is something she has possibly thinking for a while. I agree that the reset allows (temporarily) them to start over but realize they tried that early in the game if you choose the faithful path and it didn't take. Also they just agreed to tell each other not tostop. Who breaks first Annie or the MC? finally I thought the more interesting scene at the club was with walker , I don't like walker but if you listened to the conversation he was saying maybe he knows her better than the MC does and Annie agreed. I think this is because of Annie's kink of being humiliated (called a slut and a whore and spanked) from her lovers. She has said many times she doesn't know why calling her a slut turns her on and the MC hasn't really satisfied or noticed this kink yet. Anyway can't wait to the next update (probably in september) to see what's next

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It seems a bit unfair to try to blame or call out those who didn't like the direction the wife was taking as the reason why the dev did this reset. As people have mentioned, even on the MC faithful path and only sleeping with those the game forces the MC to sleep with, the wife still cheats and seems to show no remorse while falling further down the rabbit hole. The reason some feel more upset about the wife's behavior then the MC is because, as many others have mentioned, we have no idea what the wife is thinking and what is leading her to do what she does. While for the most part the player's actions control what the wife does, she will still 'cheat' so it's not unreasonable for some players to feel a bit jilted at the direction things were going. The choices they made previously basically amounted to nothing and there's no way to avoid what the wife does. I think a lot of people mistake the complaints as them not liking that she's cheating/being a huge whore when the truth is closer to them being frustrated that their choices don't really matter.
I don't think the reset spells the end of the cheating route. It will still continue on similarly to how it was before said reset. Most likely the reset was done in order to try to clean up the paths/routes. As it was prior to the 'reset' there were basically only two paths. Cheating or cuckold. The reset is an attempt to be able to try to re-introduce the faithful/sharing/swinging paths in a way that they don't get lost in the shuffle and clear boundaries can be laid out between the various paths. While it's still a band-aid fix and there still remain numerous continuity errors, flaws in logic, and major issues that have been glossed over that could have provided some much needed tension and conflict, it would seem at least there's an effort to try delineate the various routes so there can be actual different endings.
I mean their discussion when they were 'honest' with each other wasn't even the full story and all the relevant details. Things that could have been big sources of conflict and drama weren't addressed and they kind of only offered the bare minimum information in order to try to salvage what they had. Who knows, maybe the wife only brought this up as a diversion so she could cheat/cuck him more now that he's kind of let his guard down and feels better about their relationship. Or the MC just pretended to be ok with everything but he's really super pissed and will now go fuck her mom/family.
Basically I wouldn't worry about the cheating route being removed. I'm certain the next update will have them pick up right where they were before the reset for those that want it. The only thing that will change is for those that don't want that they may have an option to pick the other routes and won't be forced in a direction they don't want.
I just wish the dev could have seen this coming and planned accordingly instead of basically having to retcon the story when it feels 3/4 of the way finished.

Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020
Reactions: Lord Ashram

guacamolee

Jan 8, 2018
just downloaded this game but i keep getting an exception has occurred message everytime the game mentions the mc. does anyone know how to fix this?

X&X

Mar 24, 2020
For all the professors like me in here who don't get the Lord Ashram mod working;
First distract the winrar on your pc, then open file and distract the other 3 winrars one by one in the game folder of TAC :geek:

Reactions: guacamolee
May 4, 2017
In the OP it's listed as the Walkthrough / Cheat Mod.
View attachment 1804935
Not what I meant. I downloaded it and extracted it into the game folder. What I mean is, is there no button to alter variables? Because the Mod simply sets certain variables to true even if I did not pick that option which causes black screens, conflicts in the code and breaks the game etc. etc. I remember there was a way to do that, or was that not your mod?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
*unpatiently waiting for MAC version* :rolleyes:
Since your are waiting for a MAC version you can take your time and learn how to port any RenPy Windows version to a native Mac version.

Option 1:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

Option 2:
Swap or copy over RenPy's Mac lib folder or "game" folder with an existing RenPy game on your Mac.

Result: You no longer have to wait for someone to upload a working Mac version.

Note: Option 1 might not work with the new M1 Macs.
Note2: MAC stands for "Media Access Control" and Mac for "Macintosh".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not what I meant. I downloaded it and extracted it into the game folder. What I mean is, is there no button to alter variables? Because the Mod simply sets certain variables to true even if I did not pick that option which causes black screens, conflicts in the code and breaks the game etc. etc. I remember there was a way to do that, or was that not your mod?
It wasn't Lord Ashram mod. The cheating mod you mean hasn't receive any updates in years.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Good to know, between the high amount of posts on this thread and busy with other things I missed that.
I edited my mod post to point to that.
Thanks
I reported dev's post on Monday but Mods didn't add a link to OP. :whistle:
I've been told that the Intel Mac builds generally work on the M1 Macs.
Mac builds run on M1 Macs, yes, but does RenPy SDK run on M1 Macs and can you compile a native Mac version for M1 Macs too?

See this post here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/compile-renpy-sdk-on-m1-mac.110905/

conho

Jan 7, 2019
There is a pac on svs site including game, mod etc. Unfortnetly when you try to download the hosts only deliver for premium users....Crap

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes