Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Wait.. I'm at a point where the developer basically forced the cheating path (which was incredibly fun) to close. There's no way around it.
Why on earth would he do that? It was by far my favourite part.

edit: just saw the game remains like that the next days too, so he basically decided to cut that part. I really don't understand this dev.

View attachment 1801448
At least i want to believe that the dev did this because the planned cheating paths which require Faithfulness:False status of Anne (maybe to cheat with Walker or any other guys) and the Husband ( with Tamara and Kassandra or Aiden ) were causing errors or were not finished at time of release. Lets hope this Faithful-Reset was just a quick repair solution to avoid errors in the game with Faithful:false status for now. May we will get an update soon where this Reset is deleted and we can approach new added/finished paths on cheating mode. A Reset may only makes sense after this holiday and not just at the beginning already...so i hope this was just a temporary feature by dev to make the game at least playable with faithful:true...

X&X

Mar 24, 2020
???
I have the instructions in my mod's post.
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

First time ever i had zips in zips, still a newbie in the winrarzip world..
For me, these files, was the Download with the files in it, but it are the files inside the Download.
So i made the mistake to distract the whole download into the game, not realising it had 3 different ones.

Great Mod!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I suppose I could write a small book on how I would have done things differently in this narrative. Given how much I've previously written, I think I'll refrain and give you guys a break...except: 1) Two frame loops are not animations and look wonky. I would not use them at all. 2) Please fix that girl's teeth (cousin?). Dark teeth look awful.

Back to lurking. :cool:

Reactions: Nurikabe

feqew

Mar 25, 2020
Since your are waiting for a MAC version you can take your time and learn how to port any RenPy Windows version to a native Mac version.

Option 1:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

Option 2:
Swap or copy over RenPy's Mac lib folder or "game" folder with an existing RenPy game on your Mac.

Result: You no longer have to wait for someone to upload a working Mac version.

Note: Option 1 might not work with the new M1 Macs.
Note2: MAC stands for "Media Access Control" and Mac for "Macintosh".
Can you explain option 2 more detailed please?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I mean in general it's the same thing over and over, especially while on vacation.
I agree....to be honest in chapter 14 there is really something missing from emotional perspective...of course the scenes are exciting but the approach is emotionally a flatliner...i guess thats because the cheating mode gets disabled by the forced scripted reset of faithfulness..it would be more fun if Anne and husband do their thing behind each others back and at the end of holiday they make such a confession event. Also i am disapointed because obviousley there is currently no way to get any special encounters with any of the introduced femaes like Tamara , Kassandra or Aiden or Lydia etc...all are just made up to be important somehow and then nothing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can you explain option 2 more detailed please?
1. You download the Windows version of the game.
2. You pick a RenPy game on your Mac -> right-click -> show package content -> look for "game" folder
3. Copy "game" folder from (1.) and paste it into (2).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 14 Tuesday Full + WT/Cheat by Lord Ashram
Size 1.64 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port if anybody is interested.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

First time ever i had zips in zips, still a newbie in the winrarzip world..
For me, these files, was the Download with the files in it, but it are the files inside the Download.
So i made the mistake to distract the whole download into the game, not realising it had 3 different ones.

Great Mod!
When you download from MEGA, Right Click on the file then select Download -> Standard Download otherwise MEGA puts it in an extra zip.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, lots of errors. By repetitiveness I mean like literally every day is wake up - get coffee - have breakfast - go to beach - go to pool - dinner - bar -go home - go to bed. Snore.

Reactions: Malika1234
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes