he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
There are saves for you, from 2018 until yesterday's release.
Chapter by chapter, before each chapter end I did a save so there are like 2-3 screens full of saves at various stages.
Mind that I tried full NTR, no complaints.
Saves go in
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheCuckold-1508347674\​

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you Lord Ashram for the fixes! It looks like after the three large fixes, I'm back playing my favorite game!

Reactions: Puma1978

Cliona

Mar 2, 2018
```

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script

jump v10_sun_night_0101

ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script

jump v10_sun_night_0101

File "/Users/cliona/Desktop/untitled folder/TAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute

rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

File "/Users/cliona/Desktop/untitled folder/TAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Chapter 14 Monday

Thu May 12 11:44:26 2022

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thank you Lord Ashram for the fixes! It looks like after the three large fixes, I'm back playing my favorite game!
Agree...i also overwrote all buggy chapters with Lord Ashrams Mods and the game works completley free of any errors from chapter 1 to end of chapter 14. Really a great job.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That was where I had problems also, I was going to give up but I followed the fixes that Lord Ashram had.
I agree...i know its a lot to overwrite and to repair but if you just stick to Lord Ashrams guide u can play the complete game without any bugs.
1. u must download this fixed pics for chapter 6-8 and overwrite with it the same folders in ur game directory (here the Link to the file)

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-full-mircom3d.7192/page-373#post-5918970

2. To be sure take attached file webpfix (i attached it here) put it in ur game directory where the exe file is and run it (can take 3 -5 minutes)
3. Download all 3 "game" folders of Lord Ashram and overwrite with each of the 3 "game" folders inside the one in ur original game directory. (here the Link to Lord ashrams fifed "game" directories)

I tried it 5 times already that way and after this the game works completley clean from chapter 1 to end of 14 and u get hints to every path and scene. No single error or any bugs.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Try running the webpfix tool posted multiple times in this thread.
i tried the tool and still get the errors
Here is Mircom's fixed version of the game:

I will be working on updating my mod based on this when I have some time to do so.

It would really help if people reported this post to the mods so they can update the OP with this version of the game as this is the latest version of the game by Mircom.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I really don't understand the point of introducing Tamara, Kassandra and Aiden. Especially Tamara - on 2 occasions she invited the MC to meet up with her and both times the MC blew her off. I really hope the dev goes back through and adds content for these 3 women.

I also think the reset and discussion the MC and Anne had was a good move, but the dev is still mostly missing the MOST critical conversation that any couple entering any open relationship would have - they would set rules. There is no couple that would ever enter into an open relationship without setting ground rules - you cant sleep with any of the other persons family members, you can't sleep with any co-workers, you can't sleep with any previous boyfriend/girlfriends, etc,etc. Honestly the family member rule is a huge one and should have been addresses in this VN. The MC has a path where he screws Ann's mom and Ann has a path where she screws the MC's dad. I'm guessing they both left those names out when they had their 'coming clean' discussion. Seriously the whole Martin path was just ridiculous. The MC already went through that whole thing with Emma and he dumped her for it, so there is no way he would accept it with Anne unless he is the world's biggest cuck. I opted not to take that path, just because of how stupid it was - in my opinion. I don't have anything against NTR, in fact I enjoy when it is done properly (which it rarely ever is). But NTR with Martin just doesn't fit in this VN due to the back story with the MC and Emma. There is no fucking way this MC would let his dad steal another one of his love interests.

Overall I do like the reset and honesty discussion. The slate should now be clean. First of all - the MC asks Anne if she wants to fix things and she says she does; so that implies they both still want to be together. Second - they are in an open relationship, so there really can't be any cheating, especially since neither set any rules on who is off limits. The only person that you could argue could be off limits is Kelsey, since Anne asked the MC to not doing things with her any more (after the night of Kelsey's party).

It also seems like the dev went through and tweaked some of the dialogue. Anne is a lot more likable now; at least from a love path perspective.
What I REALLY loved is - during the swinger party at the end the MC had many options. He could be a cuck with Walker, he could have multiple threesomes, he could watch Anne in a threesome, he could do a threesome with Anne. That was a perfect fucking scenario!!!!! I wish most of the VN was just like that, it provides something for everyone. Also it felt like the MC and Anne were a couple, they weren't just 2 roommates that showed up to a sex party and then went off and did their own things. In fact this whole update the MC and Anne have gone back to feeling like a couple again - An Adventurous Couple. So great job to the dev on that, this VN was massively veering away from that, particularly on the love path.

Reactions: GmFn1869

jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
Do old saves not work with this version? None of my saves are showing up even tho I have a folder full of them

Ntrlover77

May 19, 2019
I love this game but this is to much he need to start a New project ..... Maybe my family adventure or something 。◕‿◕。

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes