• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
I'm pretty sure you will get pissed off again. That was the reason I posted here, because I had concerns about how things were going. The trip they take towards the end of the update did help but man she kinda went nuts like others said she would. They did have a revelation of sorts when they confessed everything but I'm still on the fence about it because all these guys that she has been with will keep in touch with her going forward and I'm pretty sure she's not going to stay faithful. I hope I'm wrong but with the track record of this author I don't see it happening. Its funny how all this happened was the website which was about teasing not flat out fucking anything she got her hands on, man did that idea blow up in his face lol.

The parts I really enjoy was the times where she was messing with somebody like Luke in the spare bedroom and she looks at the MC and you have the choice of giving her the go ahead or not. There were others where she knew he was there and looked at him like she was asking permission. That and the swinging times which was one of the reason's I even downloaded this game in the first place, well the model Anne drew me to it but I enjoy swinging games if they are done well. This isn't one of them. Going out and fucking everything she can get her hands on as she has free range and then coming home and telling her husband about it or not is just shady cheating. His fetish is to watch her tease and or fuck others but only if he see's it, this went WAY off the rails with a quickness and the author has this guy snowballed in liking even her doing it behind his back. I don't know about Ya'll but I don't think there is a man in this world that would like knowing his wife is doing these things behind his back, I may be wrong but I definitely wouldn't put up with it, its not what they agreed on.

The two main things I did enjoy about this was the swinging and her asking permission when she knew he was there which in my mind is what a cuck is supposed to do. Not go out and fuck anybody and everybody and then come home and lie in bed telling your husband what you did or sometimes not tell him which is shady.

EDIT: Oh and another thing I did like was the part where when she had sex with others she would take them to the spare bedroom, I thought that was a nice touch, until she brought the band from the club back and they went to the marriage bed and soiled it. That didn't sit with me too well. Just my two cents.
yeah the luke part, i think i remember that scene. if i am not mistaken the scene happened quite early in the game right.

the she looking at the husband to ask permission is one of my favorite part of the game. i really enjoyed it a lot.

before all the mess happened, the game is so much fun to play.

of course no husband would like the wife fucking other guy without his permission. cuckolding and sharing means that both side need to know and agree about it. well unless, the husband had told his wife beforehand that she can fuck whoever she want without his knowledge and permission. now that is different story.

i also agree with you regarding spare bedroom. it is always exciting when your hotwife bring guy back home and do it in another room in your house.

regarding the marriage bed, i am different from you. actually i enjoy it really much. it gives so much thrill and excitement knowing it happened on your marital bed that supposedly belong only to the husband wife. it makes it so much better.

however i understand if there are some people uncomfortable with it, your bedroom is a private space between the husband and wife. it one of the places where the couple spend most of their times together with. its like a symbol of your marriage right. so doing in the marriage bed is kinda pushing the limit, crossing the line and somewhat hmiliating toward the husband. it kinda feels the purity and sanctity of the marriage bed is no longer there.

Reactions: rlduck and Puma1978

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
yeah i agree. for me fucking before asking/getting permission is cheating. it doesnt matter if she tell him later on. its still cheating. unless the husband tell anne before this that she have free pass and can fuck anyone without asking him first, just she need to tell him about it later on. i dont think there is any dialogue or conversation like this ever happened between the husband and anne right?

furthermore if i am not mistaken, the husband fetish is watching his wife teasing and fucking other guys. the fetish is not hearing about it. right?right?
The sort of do have a conversation about it. After the Mc catches Anne and Ryan at it behind his back he confronts her and they both agree that they can sleep with whomever, However Anne doesn't want Mc to sleep with any of the girls from his work, and Anne has to at least tell the Mc whom she slept with (which she doesn't)

Yes the Mc does like to watch Anne but he does also like to hear about what she has been upto.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
It's funny to me. When a husband fucks someone at work, he immediately gets the status of unfaithful, Anne tells him that he cannot fuck someone at work because it is cheating, but when Anne fucks someone without her husband's knowledge, she does not get the status of an unfaithful in two cases she gets the status of an unfaithful (Wolker, Martin) eg I hate this scene with a doctor Anne never tells her husband about it Husband should say the same to Anne that you are fucking someone without my knowledge it is cheating. But the husband doesn't say anything.

Reactions: rlduck and Weeeed

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
The sort of do have a conversation about it. After the Mc catches Anne and Ryan at it behind his back he confronts her and they both agree that they can sleep with whomever, However Anne doesn't want Mc to sleep with any of the girls from his work, and Anne has to at least tell the Mc whom she slept with (which she doesn't)

Yes the Mc does like to watch Anne but he does also like to hear about what she has been upto.
this is under the unfaithful path right?

i play the faithful path, as the cuck husband. the husband did not fuck other girls, while wife can fuck other people.
if i am not mistaken, there is no such conversations happen.
however, in this faithful path, the wife still hiding things from her husband.

i dont know about the unfaithful /cheating path coz i never played, but according to you

"However Anne doesn't want Mc to sleep with any of the girls from his work, and Anne has to at least tell the Mc whom she slept with (which she doesn't)".

the husband said you can sleep with whoever you want. but you need tell me.
this is the problem here. tell me? when? right away? in one day? in one year?

so if Ann, fuck a guy today. and intentionally did not tell the mc for lets say 6 month later. does it consider it as cheating or not? so after she tell the husband 6 month later, does she no longer consider unfaitfhful, even though that she intentionally held that information for 6 month. so how about if she kept it for 5 year, 5 years later then she tell the husband. so it no longer consider cheating?
damn the so called 'tell me later' rules so shady, vague, obscure and stupid.

i am glad i did not play the unfaithful path.

Reactions: Sadowdark

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
this is under the unfaithful path right?

i play the faithful path, as the cuck husband. the husband did not fuck other girls, while wife can fuck other people.
if i am not mistaken, there is no such conversations happen.
however, in this faithful path, the wife still hiding things from her husband.

i dont know about the unfaithful /cheating path coz i never played, but according to you

"However Anne doesn't want Mc to sleep with any of the girls from his work, and Anne has to at least tell the Mc whom she slept with (which she doesn't)".

the husband said you can sleep with whoever you want. but you need tell me.
this is the problem here. tell me? when? right away? in one day? in one year?

so if Ann, fuck a guy today. and intentionally did not tell the mc for lets say 6 month later. does it consider it as cheating or not? so after she tell the husband 6 month later, does she no longer consider unfaitful, even though that she intentionally held that information for 6 month. so how about if she kept it for 5 year, 5 years later then she tell the husband. so it no longer consider cheating?
damn the so called 'tell me later' rules so shady, vague, obscure and stupid.

i am glad i did not play the unfaithful path.
I think it was supposed to be only on the unfaithful route but I did also get it on the faithful route. It was the second time Ryan comes to visit, He and Mc goes out for a drink and the MC gave Ryan the go ahead to go home early and have fun with Anne. Which he did but Anne asked him not to say anything to the Mc about it but unbeknown to them the Mc is hiding in the hallway listening to them talking the next morning, He pretends not to hear them and carries on as if nothing happened, A day or two later the Mc comes home from work to catch Anne and Ryan fucking and it was after this that the conversation happened.

You are perfectly right in what you say when there is no time limit on when they need to confess to each other, That is just one of the plot holes in the game. (and there are many) I think it is one of the biggest reasons why people dislike the way the game is handled. Also by not setting a time limit would you really remember who you fucked 5 years ago if you fucked as many guys as what Anne has in the space of a couple of months, Just imagine how many guys there would be in the space of 5 years
Firstly
When the couple first talked about the website and opening their relationship there was no ground rules set out at the start. Yes with the conversation referred to above they eventually do a loose set of ground rules but again not enough. (also one of the problems that I had was that Anne says that the MC can't sleep with any of the girls he works with but yet it is ok for her to sleep with her work colleagues. A bit double standard imo)
Secondly and this has been referred to on a number of occasions now that we as the player do not have an insight as to what Anne's thoughts are at the time when she fucks around and also have no control over Anne's actions.

Please don't get me wrong I still love this game and I for one am glad for the faithful status reset although it could have been done better but probably too time consuming to go though all their conquest. Would be a 2 -3 month update just for that conversation alone.
As to how long Anne remains faithful now well that remains to be seen.
I've said it before and I will say it again now. I don't care how many guys/girls/animals/aliens and anything else that Anne fucks as long as she tells the Mc about the encounter as that is his main fetish, Being able to watch is a happy bonus to him.

• Thinking Face

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
I think it was supposed to be only on the unfaithful route but I did also get it on the faithful route. It was the second time Ryan comes to visit, He and Mc goes out for a drink and the MC gave Ryan the go ahead to go home early and have fun with Anne. Which he did but Anne asked him not to say anything to the Mc about it but unbeknown to them the Mc is hiding in the hallway listening to them talking the next morning, He pretends not to hear them and carries on as if nothing happened, A day or two later the Mc comes home from work to catch Anne and Ryan fucking and it was after this that the conversation happened.

You are perfectly right in what you say when there is no time limit on when they need to confess to each other, That is just one of the plot holes in the game. (and there are many) I think it is one of the biggest reasons why people dislike the way the game is handled. Also by not setting a time limit would you really remember who you fucked 5 years ago if you fucked as many guys as what Anne has in the space of a couple of months, Just imagine how many guys there would be in the space of 5 years
Firstly
When the couple first talked about the website and opening their relationship there was no ground rules set out at the start. Yes with the conversation referred to above they eventually do a loose set of ground rules but again not enough. (also one of the problems that I had was that Anne says that the MC can't sleep with any of the girls he works with but yet it is ok for her to sleep with her work colleagues. A bit double standard imo)
Secondly and this has been referred to on a number of occasions now that we as the player do not have an insight as to what Anne's thoughts are at the time when she fucks around and also have no control over Anne's actions.

Please don't get me wrong I still love this game and I for one am glad for the faithful status reset although it could have been done better but probably too time consuming to go though all their conquest. Would be a 2 -3 month update just for that conversation alone.
I've said it before and I will say it again now. I don't care how many guys/girls/animals/aliens and anything else that Anne fucks as long as she tells the Mc about the encounter as that is his main fetish, Being able to watch is a happy bonus to him.
you know there is penis cage usually use in femdom play and really really extreme cuckolding right?
there are similar type of cage for women. i forgot whats its called, so i am gonna called it pussy cage.
yes, the husband should buy the pussy cage and used it on Anne and the husband kept the key. so there would be no cheating, no forgot to tell, no "tell me later" 5 years after. Anne want to fuck with other guys, call the husband, so he came to open the lock. so husband happy to watch Anne fcking and fulfill his fetish, and anne happy to get a good fuck, while the other guys happy to be able to fuck a hot girl. no cheating, no husband only get a handjob while listening to anne sex stories. yes. everybody happy lol

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The name of the object you're looking for is a chastity belt.

I've been saying this for years now, but it's important to remember that this is a cuckolding game. Before it became TAC it was called "The Cuckold." The dev eventually added a fair bit of ancillary content that would allow people to (mistakenly) believe they were playing it differently, but the core — the heart — of the game is the husband's cuckolding fetish. If you view the story as one in which he pushes his reluctant wife into satisfying that fetish and then, once he's gotten what he wants, gradually withdraws his active participation until he's essentially indifferent as long as she keeps doing it...endangering his marriage in the process as matters spiral out of his control... everything makes a lot more sense. Trying to wrestle the story into some sort of sharing, swinging, cheating/not cheating framework is always going to end in frustration, because that's not the story the dev wanted to tell.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The name of the object you're looking for is a chastity belt.

I've been saying this for years now, but it's important to remember that this is a cuckolding game. Before it became TAC it was called "The Cuckold." The dev eventually added a fair bit of ancillary content that would allow people to (mistakenly) believe they were playing it differently, but the core — the heart — of the game is the husband's cuckolding fetish. If you view the story as one in which he pushes his reluctant wife into satisfying that fetish and then, once he's gotten what he wants, gradually withdraws his active participation until he's essentially indifferent as long as she keeps doing it...endangering his marriage in the process as matters spiral out of his control... everything makes a lot more sense. Trying to wrestle the story into some sort of sharing, swinging, cheating/not cheating framework is always going to end in frustration, because that's not the story the dev wanted to tell.
You are right...because the directory where the save files are stored is still callteed TheCuckold...:)
Anyway i think the game is not bad and i like to try out all paths and decisions or also what is the difference when u have different values in the relationship stats. I can live with cheating or cuckolding somehow but what i find most annoying
is the factthat u can only get Anne open for cheating with MC's Dad so far. Of course i know its avoidable but if u do so u will miss a lot of cheating scenes later with other guys which are quite good made.
What i like is also the fact that for MC there are also plenty of girls mostly hotter than Anne available to have fun.
I would suggest the Dev if he likes to put some swinging/sharing in the game which by choice of player can turn out into any NTR also that he for example find a way that MC and Anne could do a parztner switch for a week or so with another open minded couple. That could become a spicy storyline with a lot of fun action and emotianal rollercoaster ride.

Reactions: Segnbora

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Because people are also irritated that they want to play on their beaten track, but the game forces them to play like a cuckold, which not everyone likes. I think that other routes would be just an addition to please everyone. But other routes are a mess or hardly any at all. I have cuckold status, j fake. And the game makes me do it. I just want to do one tour without mixing the others. queen cuckold or swingers. Well, the game mechanics are poorly made. So when you let Anne fuck you, she gets loyalty points. And it should be that when Anne fucks in secret, she gets negative points for fidelity.

Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021

Firstly

I just played this game from the beginning and I'm doing the cuck/swinging route and I got none of that dialog. He agrees to let Ryan have fun with the massage first then him sending him back and the MC following them and watching them while they were fucking in the spare bedroom, he knew about it and they weren't trying to hide anything. He is the one that set the whole thing up. You must've been on the cheating route, but it wasn't the faithful route or cuck/swinging.

I think one thing we can all agree on is how this game is being written it's just out of bounds of how the real life version of what is going on doesn't match up. I don't think the dev really understands how these categories work. Cuckhold to my knowledge is where the husband is in the room and watches everything, the only restriction on him and I might be wrong but he can't touch her or cum until the bull is done with her. It's not having her screw everybody under the sun and tell him later which the dev is making it lol.

Swinging is where they both are in the same room with another couple OR more and they all have fun together, not go into different rooms and tell each other later.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
I just played this game from the beginning and I'm doing the cuck/swinging route and I got none of that dialog. He agrees to let Ryan have fun with the massage first then him sending him back and the MC following them and watching them while they were fucking in the spare bedroom, he knew about it and they weren't trying to hide anything. He is the one that set the whole thing up. You must've been on the cheating route, but it wasn't the faithful route or cuck/swinging.

I think one thing we can all agree on is how this game is being written it's just out of bounds of how the real life version of what is going on doesn't match up. I don't think the dev really understands how these categories work. Cuckhold to my knowledge is where the husband is in the room and watches everything, the only restriction on him and I might be wrong but he can't touch her or cum until the bull is done with her. It's not having her screw everybody under the sun and tell him later which the dev is making it lol.

Swinging is where they both are in the same room with another couple OR more and they all have fun together, not go into different rooms and tell each other later.
thank you for playing from the beginning and doing the cuck path. so it looks like my memory is right after all.

regarding cuckolding there are many variations about it. most of the cuck husbands/bf that i know want to watch. but what their doing while watching are different from each other. some want masturbate while watching, some want to take picture and videos, some want to hold hand, kiss, dirty talking with wife while she fcking other guy, some want to be involved in helping the other guy fcking his wife like holding his wife legs, hugging her while she being doggie from behind etc etc, some wants to do sloppy seconds, which means after the other guy fnish and cumming inside his wife, he would then take over and fuck her and some are mixtures of everything.

but the main basic principle of cuckolding is, everything happen with husband knowledge and permission.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
thank you for playing from the beginning and doing the cuck path. so it looks like my memory is right after all.

regarding cuckolding there are many variations about it. most of the cuck husbands/bf that i know want to watch. but what their doing while watching are different from each other. some want masturbate while watching, some want to take picture and videos, some want to hold hand, kiss, dirty talking with wife while she fcking other guy, some want to be involved in helping the other guy fcking his wife like holding his wife legs, hugging her while she being doggie from behind etc etc, some wants to do sloppy seconds, which means after the other guy fnish and cumming inside his wife, he would then take over and fuck her and some are mixtures of everything.

but the main basic principle of cuckolding is, everything happen with husband knowledge and permission.
Unfortunately, this is not the case in this game. Most things happen without my husband's consent

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021

Yea I knew I left out somethings. In a couple's duet of love and lust, in the cuckhold path after she has the date and comes back the woman takes off her wedding ring and hands it to the husband until after, they go into the room and they begin, you have the choice of helping him enter his wife or holding her hand and looking into each others eyes, I chose to hold hands, but what threw me off is after they had sex the guy looks at the husband and tells him to leave the room that he was going to continue, that didn't sit right with me either, that's not cuckholding to my knowledge and like I said I could be wrong. I have always seen that the cuck was present during and even some have sex with the wife after the guy is done to reclaim his wife. Like I said I'm new to the scene but what I've seen so far it's nothing like this game or what I described above.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Yea I knew I left out somethings. In a couple's duet of love and lust, in the cuckhold path after she has the date and comes back the woman takes off her wedding ring and hands it to the husband until after, they go into the room and they begin, you have the choice of helping him enter his wife or holding her hand and looking into each others eyes, I chose to hold hands, but what threw me off is after they had sex the guy looks at the husband and tells him to leave the room that he was going to continue, that didn't sit right with me either, that's not cuckholding to my knowledge and like I said I could be wrong. I have always seen that the cuck was present during and even some have sex with the wife after the guy is done to reclaim his wife. Like I said I'm new to the scene but what I've seen so far it's nothing like this game or what I described above.
haha i also hate that shitty scene in couple duet of love. any guy that fcking my girl dare to order me around and did not show any respect toward me. then i would kick him out from my house in immediately. i would forever reject him and never allow him to be involve with me and my girl again.

in the real world, majority of cuck hsband are just like me. we are known or being called as dominant cuck, stag cuck. the cuckolding is about the hsband/bf and wife/gf, not about anyone else. the husband have the satisfaction seeing his wife being fuck, and the wife have the satisfaction of being fuck. the other guys are not important at all. the other guys are just a live sex toy or a boytoy to be used to by the husband and wife. the other guys need to show respect toward the husband and wife. if not he can fuck off. this is the perspective of dominant cuck toward cuckolding.

however, like i said cuckolding have many variation. cuck husband also have variation. there are a small number of minority husband who we call submissive cuck. and the husband in couple duet of love and love, are showing signs and tendency toward being submissive cuck. he can be dominated/ordered/submit by the order of the guys fcking his wife, or by his wife or by both. in the femdom community also have this kind of submissive concepts, such as beta boy, beta husband,
beta cuck, etc etc. right now, the husband in the couple duet of love are on early stages of it. trust me, if the game keep going through this route, it would be far far far far worse.

there are many levels of submissive cuck husband, but the most extremes of it total submission by the cuck husband . as example a totally submissive cuck husband fluffing the other guy cock before the guy fuck his wife. and the other example, a totally submissive cuck husband wearing cock cage, and the key of cock or being held by the wife or the other guy. the other example, the the other guy forbid the husband from fucking his wife, so the husband cant fuck without his permission or the wife herself did not allow the husband to have sex with her until she give permission for it. does these types exist in reality? maybe there are, but it would be minority of the minority.

honestly even i can never understood submissve cuck husband. even the most mild, basic submissive cuck husband, i can never understand and can never approves of it. and for the extremes sbmissive cuck husband , i only held full contempt and disgusted about it.

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
haha i also hate that shitty scene in couple duet of love. any guy that fcking my girl dare to order me around and did not show any respect toward me. then i would kick him out from my house in immediately. i would forever reject him and never allow him to be involve with me and my girl again.

in the real world, majority of cuck hsband are just like me. we are known or being called as dominant cuck, stag cuck. the cuckolding is about the hsband/bf and wife/gf, not about anyone else. the husband have the satisfaction seeing his wife being fuck, and the wife have the satisfaction of being fuck. the other guys are not important at all. the other guys are just a live sex toy or a boytoy to be used to by the husband and wife. the other guys need to show respect toward the husband and wife. if not he can fuck off. this is the perspective of dominant cuck toward cuckolding.

however, like i said cuckolding have many variation. cuck husband also have variation. there are a small number of minority husband who we call submissive cuck. and the husband in couple duet of love and love, are showing signs and tendency toward being submissive cuck. he can be dominated/ordered/submit by the order of the guys fcking his wife, or by his wife or by both. in the femdom community also have this kind of submissive concepts, such as beta boy, beta husband,
beta cuck, etc etc. right now, the husband in the couple duet of love are on early stages of it. trust me, if the game keep going through this route, it would be far far far far worse.

there are many levels of submissive cuck husband, but the most extremes of it total submission by the cuck husband . as example a totally submissive cuck husband fluffing the other guy cock before the guy fuck his wife. and the other example, a totally submissive cuck husband wearing cock cage, and the key of cock or being held by the wife or the other guy. the other example, the the other guy forbid the husband from fucking his wife, so the husband cant fuck without his permission or the wife herself did not only the husband to have sex with her until she give permission for it. does these types exist in reality? maybe there are, but it would be minority of the minority.

honestly even i can never understood submissve cuck husband. even the most mild, basic submissive cuck husband, i can never understand and can never approves of it. and for the extremes sbmissive cuck husband , i only held full contempt and disgusted about it.
Yes exactly, that dude would be grabbed up by the scruff of his neck and thrown out of my house, but you see the husband in that game so fragile lol. I doubt I'm going to continue that game because the way it ended for the cuck route last update, I really did not like that he kicked him out of the room and that certainly is not the way it should be done.

Thanks for clearing that up, as I've said before there is one part in exciting games that I didn't like and that was the update before last where they were on the way to the party with the kids and that dude came over without being invited nor asked to join and started to fondle Nikki, He said in the forums that he was going to change that in the following update that he just wanted to ouch it out that he had written it differently and was going to change it. In the end he didn't but what I'm getting at is THAT is an alpha cuck where he decides who and when things happen and they do it together, and even WHEN it happens he makes them wear condoms (in the swinger club at least) the kids he didn't care because he knows those kids and it was their first time.

Here it's all over the place and it doesn't matter how or what the situations are in this game it's flat out cheating. I love Anne the model she is freaking gorgeous but man it's hard to keep going when it stays the same even after the rest. I'll check it out a few updates now since I just had the reset and see how things go but like I said before with the track record of this dev she will be back doing what she wants again. Sadly

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Yes exactly, that dude would be grabbed up by the scruff of his neck and thrown out of my house, but you see the husband in that game so fragile lol. I doubt I'm going to continue that game because the way it ended for the cuck route last update, I really did not like that he kicked him out of the room and that certainly is not the way it should be done.

Thanks for clearing that up, as I've said before there is one part in exciting games that I didn't like and that was the update before last where they were on the way to the party with the kids and that dude came over without being invited nor asked to join and started to fondle Nikki, He said in the forums that he was going to change that in the following update that he just wanted to ouch it out that he had written it differently and was going to change it. In the end he didn't but what I'm getting at is THAT is an alpha cuck where he decides who and when things happen and they do it together, and even WHEN it happens he makes them wear condoms (in the swinger club at least) the kids he didn't care because he knows those kids and it was their first time.

Here it's all over the place and it doesn't matter how or what the situations are in this game it's flat out cheating. I love Anne the model she is freaking gorgeous but man it's hard to keep going when it stays the same even after the rest. I'll check it out a few updates now since I just had the reset and see how things go but like I said before with the track record of this dev she will be back doing what she wants again. Sadly
yeah the husband is so fragile. i think many poster in couplet duet love and lust thread complain about it.
there is too many submissve cuck games man, too many too much. before this i dont bother to complain and criticize about this trend. my thinking at that times, oh well it is better than nothing. but nowadays i cant hold my self back lol.

back to AC, well hopefully things changes. i still remember the earliest day of AC. damn that is one of the best times.

one more thing, with all the sex that Anne have, doesnt it feel weird that she still did not get pregnant? i dont think she is using protection right? i have been curious a long time about this lol.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
yeah the husband is so fragile. i think many poster in couplet duet love and lust thread complain about it.
there is too many submissve cuck games man, too many too much. before this i dont bother to complain and criticize about this trend. my thinking at that times, oh well it is better than nothing. but nowadays i cant hold my self back lol.

back to AC, well hopefully things changes. i still remember the earliest day of AC. damn that is one of the best times.

one more thing, with all the sex that Anne have, doesnt it feel weird that she still did not get pregnant? i dont think she is using protection right? i have been curious a long time about this lol.
Yea even with BC it's bound to happen with all the cremepies lol

Reactions: Weeeed

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Yea even with BC it's bound to happen with all the cremepies lol
yeah this is the 8th wonder of the world. well unless Anne is infertile and incapable of getting pregnant. but that would be the most lame and convenient game plot ever.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

It was explained during a vacation in a restaurant. Anne has an IUD so she can fuck as much as she wants

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes