88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this is seriously freaking me out with Walker, the swingers club and bullying the MC. I haven't seen any of this.
I'm preparing the Torrent with the CH14 complete season 1 that .. It is complete so how can be abandoned? :unsure:
i will post the saves here!
So stay Tuned with me

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is it available as old version from the first page????
yes but the CH14 was fixed so the CH14 yu can download in the OP is not the same as it was before the change
Bc Mircom accepteted to change that chapter due to a big mistake...
He wasvery busy with his big job and noy so tuned in the story...
here is his message

in this message he explained the reason for the rework
I'm creating a torrent for you!

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Geez , took my dumbass self too long to realize i can just ignore some stuff . Definitively not down with the crazy and obsessive Roleplay sessions . i'll miss some context , but now the thread is readable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Is there any chance to get on the "Nicole Path" without been "unfaithfully"?
The only way to keep Nicole in the game (script trigger $ Nicole = True ) and still being faithfull is by choosing the following on day 14
  • "text Nicole" on day 14 and then
  • "go home" instead of "Go with Nicole to the mall"
By choosing to go to the mall you end up either being unfaithfull to Anne or losing the path with Nicole.
By choosing to go home you're still on the Nicole path with MC $ Nicole = True and faithfull to Anne, but

the downside, you'll miss scenes with Nicole that depend on the following trigger $ nic_fuck = True
which is only available when you are going to the mall with Nicole and have fun with her later on day 14.
Like on day 22 in the evening. There you only have the option/choice to select "Visit Nicole" available when the following is triggered: $ nic_fuck = True.
When not you are doomed to just "watch TV" in the evening on day 22.
Same on day 44, there you'll need to have the trigger from day 22 active which needs the acticve trigger from day 14 as mentioned above.

I can't tell you if there will be further action for MC and Nicole available with just the trigger $ Nicole = True active...but at least this way the Nicole path is still on track and MC faithfull.

Reactions: Franco111

Franco111

Jul 23, 2017
The only way to keep Nicole in the game (script trigger $ Nicole = True ) and still being faithfull is by choosing the following on day 14
  • "text Nicole" on day 14 and then
  • "go home" instead of "Go with Nicole to the mall"
By choosing to go to the mall you end up either being unfaithfull to Anne or losing the path with Nicole.
By choosing to go home you're still on the Nicole path with MC $ Nicole = True and faithfull to Anne, but

the downside, you'll miss scenes with Nicole that depend on the following trigger $ nic_fuck = True
which is only available when you are going to the mall with Nicole and have fun with her later on day 14.
Like on day 22 in the evening. There you only have the option/choice to select "Visit Nicole" available when the following is triggered: $ nic_fuck = True.
When not you are doomed to just "watch TV" in the evening on day 22.
Same on day 44, there you'll need to have the trigger from day 22 active which needs the acticve trigger from day 14 as mentioned above.

I can't tell you if there will be further action for MC and Nicole available with just the trigger $ Nicole = True active...but at least this way the Nicole path is still on track and MC faithfull.
Thank you for the very detailed answer.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I chose to fuck Nicole and tell Anne about it, she seemed concerned once I repeated doing it. but it didn't seem to bother her after she became a more accomplished Hotwife.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I chose to fuck Nicole and tell Anne about it, she seemed concerned once I repeated doing it. but it didn't seem to bother her after she became a more accomplished Hotwife.
Right, after the first encounter Anne was relieved and said on the phone it was about time to distress the tension between Nicole and MC but got a little worried by the second time.
Nevertheless by following this path, MC gets unfaithfull towards Anne even when admitting.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i already had mc tagged unfaithful from banging the masseusse early in the game. so no biggie for me if that happens. Anne is unfaithful at times too off screen, but she is still marked faithful till she cheats with Martin.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen

Part 8b will most likely be the largest update to date. There is scenes for everyone, no matter what path you're following. Great for the replay ability too.
Here is a list of what is planned for Part 8b (Vague list, as to not spoil to much for those who don't know :) )
day 53
  • Work - Tiffany Uniform idea
  • Weekly activity
  • Tiffany diner
  • email from Kenny
  • Anne's interview
  • Anne makes good no promise
day 54
  • Work - Chloe samples
  • Plumber
  • Martin
  • Gary Pool party
  • Intro of Luke
day 55
  • Anne doctor
  • Vincent
  • Ryan
  • Chloe dinner
  • Swingers
  • Josie
day 56
  • Kelsey intro
  • Anne Spa
  • Phil
  • evening at home

Take care all, and thank you all for your support.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes