• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, and I'm still laughing :ROFLMAO:
You really have a deficit in reading and understanding what has been read.
I posted earlier that Walker and other characters could be a possibility for Anne to cheat with, (and now keep focus of what I am writing) in TACOS!
I am not interested in TAC and its incomplete and faulty content. I am referring to TACOS. Do you understand?

You are too focused on TAC and as soon as we mention some names or an incident you complete forget about the actual game TACOS and retreat to TAC and reply to our post with complete bullshit.
haha this funny to read cause when I first discovered this game he got upset at me for talking about TAC and some of the instances I considered cheating. I recall how he used to always say TAC is a dead game but seems like he is doing the opposite now.

Side note is TACOS worth playing yet in your opinion? When I discovered the game TACOS was only on version 4 so figured best to wait.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Side note is TACOS worth playing yet in your opinion? When I discovered the game TACOS was only on version 4 so figured best to wait.
Anne has a lot more agency in TACOS, which for me is a major improvement over TAC. She changes her mind and goes ahead and fulfills Tony's fetish before he's ready, expressing bewilderment if he objects. She complains about him hounding her for details. She's much clearer on who she does and doesn't want him to fuck, and she's not shy about expressing her opinion when he's with someone she doesn't want him to be with. She comes right out and says that she's deeply into Dre, which before was something the player had to infer. She's the only person who decides whether or not she's going to cheat with Martin, and her dialogue makes it clear that she knows exactly what she's getting herself into.

In some ways, Tony is a more passive character, which makes sense as Anne asserts more control over their activities. He's still a blithe idiot, though not as much of one as in TAC, but even he starts noticing the points at which this is all getting away from him. That, to me, is also an improvement. As is the introduction of meaningful choices; if Tony screws his coworker, he can confess to Anne and take a significant relationship hit, or he can lie about it, which might have consequences down the road. (I wish he'd confronted her with the hypocrisy of it, since she's been screwing Kenny, but that's far more insightful than Tony could ever be.)

Unlike in TAC, there's at least some followthrough with side characters. Tony actually gets to fuck Elena. A guy who performed poorly with Anne and asks for a redo actually gets that redo. That said, there's still a growing pile of side characters (mostly on Tony's side) with whom there's not yet been much of anything. This was a big flaw in TAC, especially later on, so I hope that all the "open tickets" are eventually closed.

As to whether or not it's worth playing now: so far, there are a fair number of new scenes, improvements on old scenes, though also scenes that disappeared between TAC and TACOS. There's nothing really "new" in the core plot yet, though everything feels more consequential. I'd say that if you're going to let her cheat with Martin, the next update would probably be a good point to dip back in. If you're not, then whenever.

Oh, and folks: just put him on ignore. It greatly improves the experience in this thread...not just for you, but for everyone who has to scroll past the endless arguments.

Reactions: r0ckh0und and Sixty

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Anne has a lot more agency in TACOS, which for me is a major improvement over TAC. She changes her mind and goes ahead and fulfills Tony's fetish before he's ready, expressing bewilderment if he objects. She complains about him hounding her for details. She's much clearer on who she does and doesn't want him to fuck, and she's not shy about expressing her opinion when he's with someone she doesn't want him to be with. She comes right out and says that she's deeply into Dre, which before was something the player had to infer. She's the only person who decides whether or not she's going to cheat with Martin, and her dialogue makes it clear that she knows exactly what she's getting herself into.

In some ways, Tony is a more passive character, which makes sense as Anne asserts more control over their activities. He's still a blithe idiot, though not as much of one as in TAC, but even he starts noticing the points at which this is all getting away from him. That, to me, is also an improvement. As is the introduction of meaningful choices; if Tony screws his coworker, he can confess to Anne and take a significant relationship hit, or he can lie about it, which might have consequences down the road. (I wish he'd confronted her with the hypocrisy of it, since she's been screwing Kenny, but that's far more insightful than Tony could ever be.)

Unlike in TAC, there's at least some followthrough with side characters. Tony actually gets to fuck Elena. A guy who performed poorly with Anne and asks for a redo actually gets that redo. That said, there's still a growing pile of side characters (mostly on Tony's side) with whom there's not yet been much of anything. This was a big flaw in TAC, especially later on, so I hope that all the "open tickets" are eventually closed.

As to whether or not it's worth playing now: so far, there are a fair number of new scenes, improvements on old scenes, though also scenes that disappeared between TAC and TACOS. There's nothing really "new" in the core plot yet, though everything feels more consequential. I'd say that if you're going to let her cheat with Martin, the next update would probably be a good point to dip back in. If you're not, then whenever.

Oh, and folks: just put him on ignore. It greatly improves the experience in this thread...not just for you, but for everyone who has to scroll past the endless arguments.
thanks for the reply yeah I ignore him with out putting him on ignore sometimes it's funny to scroll past and see how long his post are when most of it is nonsense or him ignoring things people said

Reactions: Akabakka

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think TACOS is a definite improvement over TAC. There have been no crossovers between different paths. Plus MC has a bit more say in who Anne has sex with. Since I don't follow the cheating path, that is a big deal for me. I like to watch Anne with other guys but I also like being able to participate sometimes. And Mircom gives the option to join on a couple of the encounters so far. (y)

Reactions: r0ckh0und

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
thanks for the reply yeah I ignore him with out putting him on ignore sometimes it's funny to scroll past and see how long his post are when most of it is nonsense or him ignoring things people said
I stopped reacting and responding a long time ago.

Reactions: Segnbora

perseas11

Aug 14, 2018
HELP!!
To play from the beginning which version do I need to download? Do I start from the old ones or do I download tacos directly?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
HELP!!
To play from the beginning which version do I need to download? Do I start from the old ones or do I download tacos directly?
The current version TACOS is a start-over-project from the previous version(s).
TACOS tells the exact same story of the couple with slightly changed but also kept some of the same content from TAC.

TAC Chapter 14 contains the chapters 1 to 14 and has a follow up with TAC Chapter 15 which only contains chapter 15 as a standalone version.
TAC Chapter 15 does not need any save files from TAC Chapter 14 and all previous choices made are obsolete.
One reason why TACOS was born.
TACOS reached about the half of the content from TAC Chapter 14 at the moment.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anne has a lot more agency in TACOS, which for me is a major improvement over TAC. She changes her mind and goes ahead and fulfills Tony's fetish before he's ready, expressing bewilderment if he objects. She complains about him hounding her for details. She's much clearer on who she does and doesn't want him to fuck, and she's not shy about expressing her opinion when he's with someone she doesn't want him to be with.
I agree with you and I know.... you all are in love for my wife Anne that will remain my wife forever... it is evident that you do not remember well the old version bc Anne has exactly the same freedom in TAC as in Tacos .. Iit's just the dialogues ar better.. as Mircom clearly said in the announce of the rework here
from the original Announce
This was a very hard decision for me but one I feel had to be made and one that I know I can be proud of in the near future. TAC as we have known for the last 5 years is now done, I will not be working on it any further. What I have been working on since making my decision and will keep working on going forward is what I’ve wanted to do from the beginning and give you the Original Story.
here is the whole post:

She comes right out and says that she's deeply into Dre, which before was something the player had to infer. She's the only person who decides whether or not she's going to cheat with Martin, and her dialogue makes it clear that she knows exactly what she's getting herself into.
you don't remember a damn thing about the old version.
First: Dre is optional to the incest path with Anne's half-brother Eric (you probably chose incest or used the cheat that mixes up the paths making you miss the point of the story)
as you can see... in the old TAC the interracial path with DRE is optional to the incest path
This is the only difference about old TAC vs New Tacos
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 12.49.36.jpg
In any case in the old version is very clear that Anne is in love for the Dre BBC as well in Tacos bc she was the one who talked to me about him first, without me having to ask her (this means that she is totally into the plan to avoid our divorce)
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.14.45.jpg
in the old TAC Dre appers early in the story and as i said TACOS is more slow in the Anne slut progression and unfortunately many scenes are made in hurry to respect the release of the scheduled update...
And i really not sure that this is a good thing
Here Anne is taking to me in a phone call at the chapter 4 when she talk avout Dre.. and she loves to tell me a lot about him
it is very clear that she loves him also for his BBC..
the Dre path start in the early stage in the old TAC
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.15.15.jpg in my opinion at the moment the dialighi deepen better the relationship between Anne and Dre in the old version
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.15.23.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.15.47.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.15.56.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.16.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.17.11.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.17.50.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.18.05.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.19.23.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.19.39.jpg
As you can see in the chapter 4 of the old ch14 realease I am picturing exactly what Anne tells me on the phone and the picture I imagine expresses love much more than the few pictures between Dre and Anne in the new version...
and I'm the one who invted Dre for the second round in CH7
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.29.17.jpg

you are wrong... in the discontinued TAC the love between Anne and Dre is very clear since this first time she tells me about him!

It is very strange that you was not able to understand this in the OLD version... I think you go for the "incest" path or you do not remember

a true VN should not be based on text... this makes TACOS Worse when compared to the discontinued version that was made without haste... in fact the second rework of TAC began in January 2018 and the CH7 was released in October 2019 (many renders was from the first CH1 - 10 you can download here that was discontinued in dec 2017
this is CH7 of the second rework (TAC ch14)
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.30.47.jpg
The CH14 Tuesday not fixed was released in 2021 October the and CH14 full in the end of December 2021 or Jan 2022
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.45.06.jpg
The CH14 disastrous-fixed version in May 2022
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.43.36.jpg
The standalone CH15 was released
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.53.29.jpg

in fact it is a pain for me that the new Tacos relies much more on text based story than on the amount of pictures and visual content that was in the discontinued TAC

Dre is Anne friend but she tells everything to me also in Tacos... (with more text and less images)
I think your hope that my wife Anne will slip through my hands will remain your wish to make me divorce from my wife ... but be careful, it will lead you to a premature bad ending with game-over.

It should be very easy for everyone to understand that when our marriage breaks down, THE GAME IS OVER!

that is why I really think I'm not the idiot here ...
bc if you continue to insist in this the idiot are you!:cool:

In some ways, Tony is a more passive character, which makes sense as Anne asserts more control over their activities. He's still a blithe idiot, though not as much of one as in TAC, but even he starts noticing the points at which this is all getting away from him.
More passive??? So, you are make the MC as a passive cuck?.. YOU ARE FREE TO PLAY AS YOU WANT!...but this is not the path of my MC. I'm always in control to my wife Anne since the start of the game!
you are funny! I'm fucking Anne every day and I'm also fucking all the girls i met!.. you are free to make the MC a loser of course your are plaiyng to get the BAD ENDINGS! .. .. but this does not fit with me at all! I'M THE WINNER!

I know you hate the MC like you hate me...but Tony and me, we are the same person.
And my wife Anne near to me is laughing at you with her sexy tongue.... :p

Put your heart at rest and stop ranting out bullshit about Tony and me and Anne-- WE ARE IN THE SAME PAGE!
wrong! ... Unlike Tac there is only more text based storytelling and less visual images! you can easily che che the number od the image for chapter insiade the folder of th various version of e game.
And I really hope Mircom will start to SPLIT IN 3 or more the parts from now on

the plot is absolutely and exactly the same as it was in all the 3 realease since 2017
Here I agree with you but the problem is not the new scenes that are full of images as in the old version tac
the biggest problem, besides the completely disappeared scenes, is that the old ones included in this 3rd rework are hastily developed and comparing them with the old one, they have a much smaller number of images ... that need to be aided by text-based narration, and this is not good if Mircom really wants to create a better version of the old ones.

Doing continuous rework of the same story excluding scenes or using the old ones with less images is not good at all
in fact at the moment the best version remains the second rework to which just add the new scenes and everything would be great

Your invitation to "the folks" in put me on ignore, only shows your weakness,
and the fact that you knew that with my response I would sweep away all the nonsense you wrote - that you have become the leva vulo of this developer?
I understand your game--you want to suggest between the lines how Mircom should write TACOS but you are realizing that as I have always said this rework would have the exact same storyline as the previous versions

Mircom is used to suggestions hiding between the lines and coming from people who have always hated the winning MC of his masterpiece...you have been suggesting how he should devescribe his story for years...
you will fail again and again...
It's how @Segnbora has already mentioned above with Anne more involved on how the story develops.
Anne is involved in exactly the same way as it was... but in tacos there is a lot more text based and less images for the same event... she in the text say the she loves Dre but in Tac the text is not required bc there are a lot of more descriptive images,, and a good VN is the one that comes with more images and less text to explain how Anne feels
hahahha my wife is laughing at you Leongen:p
Mircom is not swayed by the lollipops
Mircom will develop this masterpiece as he wanted to tells since the start

I just hope there will be more descriptive images and less text-based narrative in the scenes that are coming from the previos rework
Appreciate all the screenshots!
Thank you so much.. you are welcome
You can tell there's a lot of love and interest for this particular VN, lots of people disagreeing/fighting over Anne's character, you just know she'd love that!
Yeah you are right.. but there ara a lot of MC heater Who can't understand the reason why I pushed my wife to fuck other men...

I believe instead that everyone is so in love with my wife Anne (I don't think there is anyone who hates her...or maybe they do...a chick like her is definitely hated by gays and some women who see her as a homewrecker) and they would like me to disappear...as you can see they are fighting to get me blacklisted without understanding that if I am the MC and they are hanging around with THE MC who is playing by following the path that makes me a loser... YOU lose...the game is over for you, not for me who is the winner!

my first wife... was seen as a threat by married female friends...in fact they hated her...except for one girl who after 12 years became my wife and continues to be friends with my ex
Who the hell is Ted?
here we are
Ted and his son River made my wives cum at least 5 times in a few hours ... that's why we were late for the second catamaran tour
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this game is remake whatever but still no sound etc. pity
I always put in mute the music... if you are talking about moans... i prefer text moans becaus to make they credible you have to never use the same sample sound!
just my opinion!
We were talking about future possibilities for Anne to cheat in TACOS
I know someone of you are trying to suggest scene to Mircom... but you will fail!
Mircom does not hear the suggestion... he already made this FATAL error in the OLD TAC!

And that's exactly why I can't ignore your lollipop posts hidden between the lines to get at the developer.. it's as legitimate FOR YOU exactly as it is for me playing as if I'm MC.. because Tony remebmer me my first relationship yjy I had about 20 years ago
... I'm responding to you by pointing out that you continue to not understand that I am Tony and the protaginist!!....

You guys have always hated my daddy Martin.... and soon you will get him back (you have suggest to delete Martin from this masterpiece)..and you can't ignore him...because you will all look for MODs and keep suggesting nonsense not pertinent to the plot...

you think I (Tony) am an idiot! a lot of you wrote this as a refrain in almost all of your posts..but I have decided with my wife and she agreed (in the prologue) for the simple reason that if Anne leaves me the game is over before its time.
I with my wife began our adventurous experiences precisely to avoid the end of our marriage!
kind regards

I really sugget you all to play the prologue thhat can help you to understand why my wife and me started our adventures!

The current version TACOS is a start-over-project from the previous version(s).
TACOS tells the exact same story of the couple with slightly changed but also kept some of the same content from TAC
yeah I totally agree
Now you are starting to understand how to write a post without falsities
congrats (y)
TAC Chapter 14 contains the chapters 1 to 14 and has a follow up with TAC Chapter 15 which only contains chapter 15 as a standalone version.
right again
TAC Chapter 15 does not need any save files from
CH 15 is a standalone and is the start of SEASON2... but there was an error that cause the rework
TAC Chapter 14 and all previous choices made are obsolete.
One reason why TACOS was born.
choices obsolete are not the reason why TACOS was born...
oops I spoke too soon... you are contradicting yourself because first you said the story is exactly the same and now you say the choices are obsolete?

IF YOU PLAY TODAY THE CH 14 YOU MUST TAKE THE CHOICES THAT ARE IN THE GAME...
CH14 is not obsolete because comes with more content and image of the same scenes that will be in TACOS only in the future .. how is possible that an obsolete game has content that is not yet in the new version?

this is a message for Mircom: I hope in the new tacos there will be LESS TEXT BASED AND MORE IMAGES exactly as it was in the discontinued tac and maybe more..... but up to now old scenes reworked in THE NEW TACOS comes with less images than as they was and the text must be used to explain useless details that on the old release do not requirs bc ALL DETAIL ARE "VISUAL-NOVEL" with a lot of images!!!!
I understand that when you have to re-arrange something that you already made in the past you want go faster... this happens also to me when i have to re-arrange one of my old song..
usually the first version of a song is made with more passion even if the technical aspects was worse!
you are remake a lot of scenes from the discontinued release so please make them better in the new Tacos and with more images! because in all the brend new scenes you have made for the new Tacos (such as the SPA-tub scene or the Old Chap Ted and his son threesome with Anne), there is the same passion as it was in the old TAC.
please! It is evident the difference,,, in puntacana vacation the scene are too fast if compared.. and you forget the second catamaran tour and you had to rework the closed part6b in this new update! THANK YOU ... but (TO AVOID a new 4th rework.. you should split in 3 parts the updates when required and also in 4 parts if needed)

I'm not asking him how to write o change his own story.. I just suggesting a technical improvement that is evident also in the fact that during part8a he had to REWORK the closed part6b just for the hurry for the release scheduled update!.. the part6b today should be called part6c!!! or Part6b/2 :cool:
Too much hurry is not good thing for create a masterpiece that must be better than the discontinued TAC CH14/15.

Maybe Mircom is more interested in money and he lost the passion? I'm sure it is not about that... and.. money is a good thing and the dev deserve a lot of more new supporter for this great storyline...
Actually in many scenes the old version seems to be write with more passion... please accept my constructive criticism. Thanks ...before another #4/5/6 rework will be required ;)

TACOS reached about the half of the content from TAC Chapter 14 at the moment.
wrong again
CH 14 come with six mounts of plot and i really hope that Mircom will add moro content and not less content then before
I think we are still in the chapter 7 in the new Part8a.. bc Anne and Martin haven't do any sex scene (as it was in CH8) but there was a lot of cut in the scenes!

no one (except the dev) can know if the game is in the half way or not... and in any case there are still less contents in tacos Part8a as there was in the CH8 inside "TAC-CH14" up to the moment .... and because CH15 was the start of second season
as you know in CH15 there is the start of the Anne job at Robert club and/or the start of her possibile
fan-page-porno-actress-carrier
I don't know about you but I would have loved to marry a porn actress...unfortunately in the late 90's you had to have expensive equipment to make DVD's...today it's much easier...all you need is a good phone and a fan page on the internet... back then the internet was super slow!
Being the husband of a porn star will remain only a dream for me... sigh:censored:
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 18.18.14.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 18.18.26.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 18.19.05.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 18.19.33.jpg

So there are no obsolete choices in the old CH14 and the CH15 is the possibile start of a new season of adventures with me and my wife Anne

Cheers

Last edited:

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023
Just seen these scenes in the thread and I am so confused.
I just played the latest version on here, starting from day one again, and none of this is recognisable to me.

I did choose for Anna to cheat with the Dad.
I did choose for Tony to sleep with other women whenever the situation arose.
I did choose for Tony to only ever watch Anne, and never hace sex with other women in front of her.

View attachment 3517164 View attachment 3517166 View attachment 3517167 View attachment 3517168
Walker's scene at the swinger club is certainly out of place.
As Walker is bulling MC, Anne plays along. The humiliation is out of place and cut the plot.
Anyway comes from the abandon version 'TAC' and, so far, not included in TACOS.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Walker's scene at the swinger club is certainly out of place.
yeah! if you choose for Walker scene... you cant go in the swinger club
As Walker is bulling MC, Anne plays along. The humiliation is out of place and cut the plot.
Walker is not bulling the me or MC bc
1) Walker is avoidable Walker
2) He is Anne business
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.28.22.jpg
this is the choice that Anne has to put Walker in "False" (code) just select: "Anne goes to her seat"
after in the same night...
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.29.09.jpg
I have the option to put him in the "False code" so Walker will never bull me!
But I can offer him a better look

So in this case i'm in control on Anne and i'm the one who want that she fucks Walker. This is the opposite of being bullied by Walker...

a key point in the path to the scene at the swinger club is Marayanne because she is organizer who runs the club
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.36.46.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.53.14.jpg
this choice about Walker..is MY choice as MC--- so if Anne fucks with Walker is under my control:cool:

Walker can't humiliate my... bc i'm the one that ask him

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.48.59.jpg and if you don't use the "cheat-mod" that mix the paths by breaking the sense of the choices in a VN.
if the player select for me as MC "The massage"
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.58.41.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.58.54.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.02.55.jpg Walker is not alone
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.03.05.jpg
Anne is perfect as always.. she is following our original plan!
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.05.27.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.07.01.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.29.30.jpg
Anne and I.. we are going to fuck in our room

Do you really think Walker is humiliating me?
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.29.48.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.30.03.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.12.50.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.15.37.jpg I think that Anne loves to fuck with me!
but in the morning
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.17.46.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.18.17.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.18.30.jpg
during the massage scene Anne aska to Walker... Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.19.30.jpg l to
But not only this.. just to make it clear tha Me and Anne are in the same page
Walker asks to me
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.20.08.jpg
he is trying to humilate me?. I respect your different opinion but, I'm sorry... you are just total wrong!

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.39.43.jpg
I'm in control over Walker!
Anne is totally complicit with me in this situation and that means no one has the power to humiliate me by fucking her!
Because I have control over my wife and she totally agrees with me in this plan!

Anyway comes from the abandon version 'TAC'... and, so far, not included in TACOS.
Sorry but you are wrong again! CH 14 is FULL = it is the COMPLETE SEASON 1
how a complete S1 can be called abandoned ^--^... are you dumb?
The only version that was discontinued is the S2and in any case it is not abandoned bc the Dev decided the rework

and Walker will be also in Tacos in the near future (Walker maybe will be in the next update)

BC is already planned that Anne will have again Walker as boss for her work as stewardess

the following is from the new TACOS.. so she is already searching for flifght attendand job. So Walker will be in the game again! Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.57.37.jpg

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
this is seriously freaking me out with Walker, the swingers club and bullying the MC. I haven't seen any of this.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this is seriously freaking me out with Walker, the swingers club and bullying the MC. I haven't seen any of this.
I'm preparing the Torrent with the CH14 complete season 1 that .. It is complete so how can be abandoned? :unsure:
i will post the saves here!
So stay Tuned with me

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is it available as old version from the first page????
yes but the CH14 was fixed so the CH14 yu can download in the OP is not the same as it was before the change
Bc Mircom accepteted to change that chapter due to a big mistake...
He wasvery busy with his big job and noy so tuned in the story...
here is his message

in this message he explained the reason for the rework
I'm creating a torrent for you!

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes