Rocketman0491

Jun 13, 2017
File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 2826: expected statement.
_home_001 with slow_dissolve
^

File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 2831: expected statement.
_home_002 with dissolve
^

File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 2836: expected statement.
_home_003 with dissolve
^

this is what I get now

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I made a choice that (even though I'm a Patron) i'm not going to play this again until there's new content, because I'd over-judge the existing content based on my hopes. So I did something I never do with games, but felt I could do because I knew exactly what happens in this particular game: I read the scripts.

The new pathing is so much better. So much better. That said, there are sacrifices. Some paths allow you to dip in and out, but others commit fairly early and won't let you out no matter what.

The consequential choice for the MC is Nicole, and though you have other chances to prove yourself faithless she's the one you have to worry about. At least so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Emma and Naomi/Zarah join these ranks.

The overwhelmingly consequential choice for Anne is Martin. You're essentially playing two different games depending on how you handle that first encounter.

The frequent assertion that the MC's XC activities are consequential is...kinda wrong. It matters on vacation. It "matters" to the dialogue thereafter, but there are no variables set or reset. This, for me, is a flaw. Anyway: starting with 6 and going forward, fuck all you want. Thus far, there are no real consequences.

Relationship logic is better. Much better. It's still not perfect, though. An ideal game would allow the player to dip into swinging and then back away, to dip into cuckolding and then back away. Several variables work that way, but cheating and swinging don't. I understand making cheating a permanent condition. But: why can we increase love/relationship points while Anne is wreaking sexual hell on the universe? Why can't we "win her back?" The handful of persistent variables don't influence enough of the story. For instance, why can't I realize she's had sex with Martin and Dre but stop her from having sex with Ryan? There are solid in-game reasons to steer away from the latter.

Anyway, I look forwad to further developments. As I've said so many times, this will never be the game I want. But I hope it's the game Mircom3D wants.

JackWheel

May 4, 2017
I think it's necessary to fix the images as well.
For example, in Chapter 6, Anne loses her tatoo the next day.
In Chapter 7, Monday , Eric changes his hair, before breakfast he has the purple tuft and during breakfast he has the old style

Reactions: slider

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I think it's necessary to fix the images as well.
For example, in Chapter 6, Anne loses her tatoo the next day.
In Chapter 7, Monday , Eric changes his hair, before breakfast he has the purple tuft and during breakfast he has the old style
They altered that so instead of a tattoo she gets body paint
but you are right about erics hair also another error I found was the scene with the mother in law doesn't come up regardless of what actions you take the option to go back to bed pops up instead

M'95

May 17, 2019
They altered that so instead of a tattoo she gets body paint
but you are right about erics hair also another error I found was the scene with the mother in law doesn't come up regardless of what actions you take the option to go back to bed pops up instead
It got the Josie sex scene, for that I needed to go home for lunch and agree with Josie.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Fixed scripts did nothing to fix Josie, Mia, Emma scenes for me. Can't catch Josie masturbating to unlock scene later on, don't have option to go with Mia to bathroom and can't meet ex at dinner on wednesday.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Where is my statistics? Played this game before and there was this window where I could see Anne love level and so forth. Installed revamped version now and couldn't find it. Was it deleted by developer? Or I am doing something wrong?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Fixed scripts did nothing to fix Josie, Mia, Emma scenes for me. Can't catch Josie masturbating to unlock scene later on, don't have option to go with Mia to bathroom and can't meet ex at dinner on wednesday.
For Mia pretty sure you have to go to the gym in Episode 7 and see her with her boobs hangin out and tell her, that's the only interaction you get with her til the bar scene, I found when I didn't do that I couldn't go with her to the bathroom, for Emma just keep going to the Diner every chance you get, and Josie just have to catch her at your house at lunch masturbating and be ok with her being nude. I hope it helps. That's what worked for me at least.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Josie, Mia and Emma scenes aren't broken. Make the right choices and they will come.....
Ok, can you tell me how then? Because i played all of this before revamp with same choices and got them all. Another thing, i savd game before Josie appearance and there is no way to catch her masturbating. Same with ex in dinner, Emma or whatever her name is, before revamp her only appearance was in chapter 10 in dinner on wednesday, with revamp there is no option to see her in dinner on wednesday afternoon. Now, if some path or decision will determine if those scene will trigger or not, than that's different thing, but there was no such requirement before revamp. And i'm not the only one reporting this issue, there were several people already complaining they can't unlock those scenes.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Where is my statistics? Played this game before and there was this window where I could see Anne love level and so forth. Installed revamped version now and couldn't find it. Was it deleted by developer? Or I am doing something wrong?
Hover your mouse over the left top corner and click on it to show stats and click it again to turn it off

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes