slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Wow! Almost a full year lays between chapter 10 (Nov 18) and the re-vamp version. And was it worth the wait? Fuck no, I say! Surely we would have had a better version if it wasn't for the impatient patreon crowd who BaSiCaLly fOrCeD tHe DeV's HaNd.

Told ya so!

*Disclaimer: I enjoyed the original version as much as I do this release. I still think the re-vamp idea was utterly pointless. Mircom could have started a new game by now. Let that sink in.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Wow! Almost a full year lays between chapter 10 (Nov 18) and the re-vamp version. And was it worth the wait? Fuck no, I say! Surely we would have had a better version if it wasn't for the impatient patreon crowd who BaSiCaLly fOrCeD tHe DeV's HaNd.

Told ya so!

*Disclaimer: I enjoyed the original version as much as I do this release. I still think the re-vamp idea was utterly pointless. Mircom could have started a new game by now. Let that sink in.
I mean the Story remained the same, just new few fueatures and renders. Thought Revamp would be about the story.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I still enjoy the game tho.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I have the same problem.
Hi, you need to make some changes in the file chapter8.rpy. 1- open this file in wordpad or similar. 2- you need to search for the part (faithanne ) and replace for (annefaith). 3 - locate in the same document (jump v8_beach_mike_002 ) and replace for (jump v8_mike_beach_002 ), note that you don't need to put the ( ) ok!? Worked for me!!!!! Good luck!

Last edited:

Cico

May 4, 2017
Can't find images Image `v8_anne_beach_mike_001` to Image` v8_anne_beach_mike_041`. Does anybody know?

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 3642, in script
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
ScriptError: could not find label 'v8_beach_mike_002'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "C:\Users\Megaport\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Megaport\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R 
Thu Oct 17 00:00:00 2019

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I know this game's main themes are swinging and cuckold and that sort of stuff, but is it possible to play the game the faithful way, that neither MC nor his girl cheat on each other and so forth? If it is, then I'd be interested in playing this :)

Reactions: Steinchen

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "C:\Users\Megaport\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Megaport\Downloads\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R
Thu Oct 17 00:00:00 2019
Conho posted fix a few posts above, worked for me.

Reactions: conho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know this game's main themes are swinging and cuckold and that sort of stuff, but is it possible to play the game the faithful way, that neither MC nor his girl cheat on each other and so forth? If it is, then I'd be interested in playing this :)
I haven't tried it myself, i've mainly played swinging with a little bit of cheating to try and get the guy with his wifes friend but others have said it is possible.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I haven't tried it myself, i've mainly played swinging with a little bit of cheating to try and get the guy with his wifes friend but others have said it is possible.
Yeah, I've noticed that there's at least 1 or 2 other girls that look rather good, but my understanding is that the more MC cheats, the more his own girl might lean toward cheating on him too, don't want that, and she's hot enough herself, wouldn't mind at all playing the game the monogamy way, I am monogamous after all, have no fantasies of having a harem, or fantasies of sharing my girl :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I've noticed that there's at least 1 or 2 other girls that look rather good, but my understanding is that the more MC cheats, the more his own girl might lean toward cheating on him too, don't want that, and she's hot enough herself, wouldn't mind at all playing the game the monogamy way, I am monogamous after all, have no fantasies of having a harem, or fantasies of sharing my girl :p
Yeah, first time I played before the remaster I stopped her doing as much as I could but had him sleeping around, it gets to a point where she will just cheat if you've slept around.

She is hot I agree there she's also really nice so never was a fan of cheating but I like her friend too.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

perfection917

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone knows how to play a scene with Martin in the bathroom and the next day in the room in the morning, where Anne cheats MC and he does not know it (about the scene in the bathroom when he is at work and about the scene in the room when he sleeps) I chose cheating way, but still not working. When I played not revamped version, I have this scene on my way, but now I dont now how can do that.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah, first time I played before the remaster I stopped her doing as much as I could but had him sleeping around, it gets to a point where she will just cheat if you've slept around.

She is hot I agree there she's also really nice so never was a fan of cheating but I like her friend too.
Are the ladies path exclusive? Like you can only fuck her if you're down the cheating path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are the ladies path exclusive? Like you can only fuck her if you're down the cheating path.
No there are no exclusive paths that I know of outside of the main routes.

If you start cheating with the MC you can sleep with quite a few women, there is a decent number available.

Only reason I stuck with the friend is because I like her and i'm kinda hoping I can get an ending where her and the MC skip off into the sunset while the wife does her thing.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes