Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
The story is about 95% same in my opnion, the rewamp shows news renders and dialogues improvements to make better sense. try the old and the new version to make better conclusions! you will be adcted to this game for sure!
Well i kind of already are :), even though i have my own thoughts regarding the necessity of complete revamp.
Anyway, thanks then i know what to expect.

Reactions: conho

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
He tried to revamp a game and invented time travelling.

Brought us back to early Jan 2019 after the original 10 chapters were released.

If you wonna fap learn Some coding and keep revamping it on your own...

That spoiled, clueless of coding dudes..

Airmanken

Jun 3, 2017
here is my chap 8 rpy with the fixes. Replace them in the /game folder. Should do you guys for now until the official fix happens from the dev.

Reactions: Hollowpain

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I love the fact that one of the beach scenes still have cardboard people in it. Looks so dumb.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Man, really need next chapter because i can saw the couple will fall aprt because of his wife now starting to lying.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This is still one of my favorite games, but I feel like waiting till chapters 7-10 were revamped to be released would have been better. Playing the new chapters then going back to the old ones is a big jump down in quality.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 10 Revamped] [Mircom3D] - Original Size: 2.25 GB

Download Win (715 MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I agree that waiting for the complete version made more sense as it's almost just like playing the old version anyways,but the revamped code made it possible for me to finally get the elusive spa scene so i call this a win :D

mikecrowsoft

Jan 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter 10 Revamped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I'm getting an "App not installed" error on Android. :/

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Oh man, is that from the revamp? LOL... I was waiting for the revamp for Anna and Eric's scenes especially, since they were really hot, but completely FUBAR as well. Ah well, shame.
Yeah I agree, I was waiting for that scene too but it looks like the exact same animations were used, perhaps they will be fixed in a future update?

Fingers crossed

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes