oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I am completely engrossed in this game. In the past week i have played it 3 times. twice with cheating and once without but still got the cheating path somehow. I got to a point on the 3rd time that i got so angry with anne that i broke my mouse, she is a hypocrite. It's ok for her to have sex behind mc's back but if mc does it she gets mad and mc is forced to appologise and she still hasnt come clean about her cheating.....
Cuckolding and swinging is not about cheating, Yes you can have sex behind the partners back but you always tell them that you had sex with another person hence the cuckold.
An idea for the developer here. Could anne get caught out cheating by falling pregnant and not knowing who the father is?

Cant wait for the next instalment of this game. Hope that the mc gets to confront anne about her cheating
Would you be so kind to write down the (spoiler) story of cheating of MC, AFTER which Anne got mad at MC?... :) I remember for getting her mad before HER cheatings (with the MC's Father).

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Cheating?
There's no way to cheat in this game when there's nothing to gain except a cheating wife that loves it.
I agree: I think, that there is no sense of cheating without having presentiment and proof of it by the MC (or Anne), included some consequence of cheating, (eg. to bind the guilty cheater, and to have sex before his or her eyes, with a stranger, or to blindfold his or her eyes, and to make sex with him or her by a stranger), as a pleasant surprise, a reward for the cheater... :) ...

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Would you be so kind to write down the (spoiler) story of cheating of MC, AFTER which Anne got mad at MC?... :) I remember for getting her mad before HER cheatings (with the MC's Father).
Do you want the short explanation or the long explaination

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
It answers the purpose the number of the chapters and the headwords ...:)
Week 10, Tuesday. Anne met Malcolm on the beach and whilst having fun with him another guy and 2 girls joined in. Anne doesn’t tell MC about this.
Ill refer to this one again later

Wednesday. If you go home for lunch you see Anne having sex with MC’s boss’s son Luke and says nothing to MC about this. If you don’t go home we don’t know if this has happened or not.

Thursday Anne has sex with Luke and his friend, when the MC get’s home from work she only tells the MC about the plumber.

Friday Anne goes to a toy party at Nicole’s, she does tell MC that she went to the party but no details about what happened.

Saturday. Anne has sex with her Dr and doesn’t tell MC
Saturday night. Ryan leaves MC at the bar to go home and give Anne a “massage”. When Mc returns home she denies having sex with Ryan, Even if you don’t give Ryan permission to do that you wake up next morning to hear them talking about what happened and Anne telling Ryan that she didn’t tell MC

Sunday night. Anne can’t sleep so goes into Ryan’s bedroom and has sex with him.
You do get option for Anne to come clean and she tells MC about last night but not about Saturday night.

Week 11 Monday. Assuming that you haven’t selected the Anne tell Mc option. The Mc comes home from work to find Anne and Ryan having sex on the sofa, you can choose to watch or catch them out, if you bust them Anne gets angry with Mc saying that this is all his fault thus MC spends night on sofa. The next day the Mc comes home from work and Anne apologises and MC agrees “that he don’t mind if Anne wants sex all the time or if he is not always there but he would like to be told”. Anne agrees and promises it won’t happen again. I would like to point out that Anne still hasn’t at this point told the Mc she is working for his dad.

Anne’s first overnight away with her new job, the MC is given a number of choices. 1) Goes to the beach, this opens the path for the MC to find out through Emma that his wife is working for his dad. 2) “spend time with Nicole as Anne suggested” Make not of this one as it is important for Anne getting mad with MC
Friday night. MC spends the night with Nicole and next day Anne returns from her trip to find them in bed together. This is where she gets mad with the MC for sleeping with her best friend, Yet she was the one that set them up and encouraged them to have sex with each other. All this is after Anne has spent 2 nights away with MC’s dad. If you have chosen the Anne cheats Route we know that she had sex with MC’s dad during this trip, It is not known if the same has happened if you don’t select the cheat route.

Week 12. Tuesday. Anne has sex with receptionist from the dentist and doesn’t tell the MC.

Thursday. Anne goes to the Laundromat and doesn’t return home till next morning saying that she stayed at a friends house. Later that day Anne comes home and tell the MC that Malcolm ( see first point above) is coming over later to have sex with Ari (the girl Anne met while away for the 2 days) The MC asks who Malcolm is and Anne says that they partied together in college, Anne then claims that she ran into him a few weeks ago at the beach. MC says bet that was a fun reunion to which Anne replies maybe, maybe not. This is another chance that Anne had to come clean.

Week 12. Sunday. Anne goes to the bar with Emma and never tells Mc what happened.

Week 13. Anne receives a text from Ryan and proceeds to have phone sex with him, again she doesn’t tell MC
Later the same day you are given an option to go to the coffee shop for lunch, If you do. You will see Anne their with the guy from the photo booth in the mall challenge. She goes outside with the guy and then comes back in to tell you that she has arranged another date with him when you both come back from holiday in Caribbean.

If you don’t go to coffee shop for lunch you finish your day and go home yet Anne tells you nothing about the photo booth guy, Yet we also know that if the MC previously suggested to Anne that she should have fun with the photo booth guy she does take him home after the coffee shop and has sex with him.

These are my view points that Anne is a dirty liar and a cheat. In real life I am in a cuckold relationship and what Anne does to the MC is not cuckolding, there are elements of it but ultimately she is cheating on him, having her cake and eat it so to speak

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Still no changelog for Saturday? I love the game , and Friday update was a buzzkill. Is saturday more happening, or should i wait out?

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Week 10, Tuesday. Anne met Malcolm on the beach and whilst having fun with him another guy and 2 girls joined in. Anne doesn’t tell MC about this.

Wednesday. If you go home for lunch you see Anne having sex with MC’s boss’s son Luke and says nothing to MC about this. If you don’t go home we don’t know if this has happened or not.

Thursday Anne has sex with Luke and his friend, when the MC get’s home from work she only tells the MC about the plumber.

Friday Anne goes to a toy party at Nicole’s, she does tell MC that she went to the party but no details about what happened.

Saturday night. Ryan leaves MC at the bar to go home and give Anne a “massage”. When Mc returns home she denies having sex with Ryan, Even if you don’t give Ryan permission to do that you wake up next morning to hear them talking about what happened and Anne telling Ryan that she didn’t tell MC

Sunday night. Anne can’t sleep so goes into Ryan’s bedroom and has sex with him.
You do get option for Anne to come clean and she tells MC about last night but not about Saturday night.

Week 11 Monday. Assuming that you haven’t selected the Anne tell Mc option. The Mc comes home from work to find Anne and Ryan having sex on the sofa, you can choose to watch or catch them out, if you bust them Anne gets angry with Mc saying that this is all his fault thus MC spends night on sofa. The next day the Mc comes home from work and Anne apologises and MC agrees “that he don’t mind if Anne wants sex all the time or if he is not always there but he would like to be told”. Anne agrees and promises it won’t happen again. I would like to point out that Anne still hasn’t at this point told the Mc she is working for his dad.

Anne’s first overnight away with her new job, the MC is given a number of choices. 1) Goes to the beach, this opens the path for the MC to find out through Emma that his wife is working for his dad. 2) “spend time with Nicole as Anne suggested” Make not of this one as it is important for Anne getting mad with MC
Friday night. MC spends the night with Nicole and next day Anne returns from her trip to find them in bed together. This is where she gets mad with the MC for sleeping with her best friend, Yet she was the one that set them up and encouraged them to have sex with each other. All this is after Anne has spent 2 nights away with MC’s dad. If you have chosen the Anne cheats Route we know that she had sex with MC’s dad during this trip, It is not known if the same has happened if you don’t select the cheat route.

Week 12. Tuesday. Anne has sex with receptionist from the dentist and doesn’t tell the MC.

Thursday. Anne goes to the Laundromat and doesn’t return home till next morning saying that she stayed at a friends house. Later that day Anne comes home and tell the MC that Malcolm ( see first point above) is coming over later to have sex with Ari (the girl Anne met while away for the 2 days) The MC asks who Malcolm is and Anne says that they partied together in college, Anne then claims that she ran into him a few weeks ago at the beach. MC says bet that was a fun reunion to which Anne replies maybe, maybe not. This is another chance that Anne had to come clean.

Week 12. Sunday. Anne goes to the bar with Emma and never tells Mc what happened.

Week 13. Anne receives a text from Ryan and proceeds to have phone sex with him, again she doesn’t tell MC
Later the same day you are given an option to go to the coffee shop for lunch, If you do. You will see Anne their with the guy from the photo booth in the mall challenge. She goes outside with the guy and then comes back in to tell you that she has arranged another date with him when you both come back from holiday in Caribbean.

If you don’t go to coffee shop for lunch you finish your day and go home yet Anne tells you nothing about the photo booth guy, Yet we also know that if the MC previously suggested to Anne that she should have fun with the photo booth guy she does take him home after the coffee shop and has sex with him.

These are my view points that Anne is a dirty liar and a cheat. In real life I am in a cuckold relationship and what Anne does to the MC is not cuckolding, there are elements of it but ultimately she is cheating on him, having her cake and eat it so to speak
The way I play this couple it looks for me more like they go into the direction of an open relationship... the MC isn’t an angel too

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. OK, you have right on the one hand, but MC has his own cheatings on the other too. So you kindled my interest to compare their cheatings in density and number, from the wiev of point of the balance "having their cake"...I think that the game is for gamers who are enjoy and prefer all of the 3 main (the cuckold, the cheating, and swinging) characteristic of the game, and doesn't bothered by some mixing of them. Of course, the developer's greatest ambition was to divide off these features (and this is why Mircom3D remade the game), but probably he couldn't carry out it again in the unfinished 13th chapter). I agree, that cuckolding in real life is a bit different from the cuckolding in the game, but on my part, this difference is one of the virtues of the game.

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020

I am feeling the same way as you about this game, it is not a "couples game" anymore. I am not against the cheating route, but it is not an adventure of a couple anymore.
I had a swinger/open relationship with my ex in the back days. We were open to every possibility when we were going out, she had FWBs, FBs and sometimes I encouraged her to go out to find some guys to have fun, or sometimes I arranged some guys for her, to watch or to join or if it was outside to listen (all was before smartphones, so no facetime, no video calls :) At least we hade cell phones so I can listen :p )
Everything we did was known by the other, no secrets, no nothing, even it was like the last minute, we gave a call even it was in the middle of the fun to let the other know. Trust is the main issue for that kind of relationship. It is important.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, good renders, good scenes, Anne is a good 3d model to enjoy seeing, but now I am playing like the other games, without reading to muck and not following the story. In the beginning, it reminds me of my old days (I am single right now, and it is not easy to find an open/swinger/hotwife/share type of relation), now it is just another game...

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Man people are really upset about Anne cheating. Would it appease you guys if Mircom3d went back and added in like a text or phone call scene where she tells MC every encounter? Heck even FaceTime him or let him hear it would be okay with you guys? That sounds a lot easier than redoing the entire game or new dialogue. I know the game has its flaws but I always kind of assume that with MC encouraging it that Anne always has permission to fool around even if he doesn’t see or know and that we as the player are kind of spiritually witnessing it for him. Atleast that’s how I deal with it.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Man people are really upset about Anne cheating. Would it appease you guys if Mircom3d went back and added in like a text or phone call scene where she tells MC every encounter? Heck even FaceTime him or let him hear it would be okay with you guys? That sounds a lot easier than redoing the entire game or new dialogue. I know the game has its flaws but I always kind of assume that with MC encouraging it that Anne always has permission to fool around even if he doesn’t see or know and that we as the player are kind of spiritually witnessing it for him. Atleast that’s how I deal with it.
I like the cheating route too, I always play sluty routes and I have sluty/cheating wife and hotwife friends, but I don't have any cheating and swinger/open/share couple :) I just wanna say that.
But still, it is one of the best games that I like.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...
The Peoples have spoken. There's no shame in being poor, only dressing poorly.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...Remake...
The Peoples have spoken. There's no shame in being poor, only dressing poorly.
So I totally heard he will remake it if he reach his goal on patreon so that he can work on TAC full time. I mean that’s what I heard. So… $$$…$$$….$$$….$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…

• Angry
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
MC doesn't tell Anne who he fucks as well so that evens out?

The one thing i would point out is that Anne does seem to enjoy the cheating aspect too much.

Reactions: hopkid84

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017

What a great write-up. Wish Mircom took advantage of the secrecy aspect that Anne is doing all this by highlighting how perverse it all is. The hot part of this is the "behind the back" nature of both their infidelities if they are going that route.

Reactions: inkpot and oszapo25

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I totally heard he will remake it if he reach his goal on patreon so that he can work on TAC full time. I mean that’s what I heard. So… $$$…$$$….$$$….$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…$$$…
So in this case it's not about the peoples, but the Benjamins who speak louder than words.
Dollar, Dollar Bill Y'All. It's alll in the tips. Money talks and BS walks.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Thank you very much for your detailed answer. OK, you have right on the one hand, but MC has his own cheatings on the other too. So you kindled my interest to compare their cheatings in density and number, from the wiev of point of the balance "having their cake"...I think that the game is for gamers who are enjoy and prefer all of the 3 main (the cuckold, the cheating, and swinging) characteristic of the game, and doesn't bothered by some mixing of them. Of course, the developer's greatest ambition was to divide off these features (and this is why Mircom3D remade the game), but probably he couldn't carry out it again in the unfinished 13th chapter). I agree, that cuckolding in real life is a bit different from the cuckolding in the game, but on my part, this difference is one of the virtues of the game.
The way I played it was without the MC cheating. The only time that the MC had sex with others was with Anne's knowledge or what I thought was with her knowledge hence why I had the MC playing around with Nicole

I have actually started playing this game again with my wife to see if there is anything that she would like to try out, We are up to week 3 Friday and she is loving the game as much as me

I am in no way saying that this games needs to be remade, The Exact opposite in fact. If it was, IMHO it would probably ruin the game as it is now. This game is fantastic and it is probably one of the best games that I have played from this site, and that is saying something cause there are Some really good games on here. My original comment on this game was to perhaps give the creator an idea for a future update as to how Anne gets caught out cheating. It could turn out to be the ultimate of cuckolding, bringing up another mans baby thinking that it is yours or finding out that Anne has in fact been cheating behind his back and it is then the MC's choice to stay with Anne or leave or of course it could still turn out to be the MC's baby. I am sure the creator has his own plans for this game and I for one cannot wait till the next update and I have never been like that about any game before.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
So in this case it's not about the peoples, but the Benjamins who speak louder then words.
Dollar, Dollar Bill Y'All. It's alll in the tips. Money talks and BS walks.
If you’re talking about months of work then yeah. Mircom3d has a job and does the game on the side. It already takes him a month or longer to crank out another day update. If you think he would take all his precious time and put pause on all updates to remake everything to appease what I think is a small minority then yeah fucking pay him.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm not upset about the cheating aspect it self I am upset that Anne has cheated on the MC but when the MC has sex with her best friend (with Anne's permission) Anne gets upset with the MC. A bit double standards IMO its not just that one either when Anne lies about sex with Ryan and then goes behind the MC's back to sneak into Ryan's bedroom I get upset with that one because there was no need for her to lie about it and also do it behind the MC's back. But then I suppose the flip side is if that didn't happen then I probably wouldn't have posted a comment and we wouldn't be talking about the game now, So either way the creator has done a great job making this game

Reactions: bb888
3.90 star(s) 122 Votes