he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
yes very much so, the game is really coherent. I myself am intimately familiar with the genre, and this is the best execution of a coherent swinging game I've seen ever. Sometimes eerly close to real life, art imitating life but with beautiful ppl :)

Reactions: oszapo25

Moar_Power!

May 25, 2020
I'm afraid, that it is not bullshit: Anne fucks other dudes from the beginning of the game with the permission of MC, even she fucks under MC's inspiration, doing her best to please(!) MC, but this was not a mutual agreement. So Anne reckon MC's adventure during vacation as cheating. This is why she got angry, when MC cheated her with her girlfriend Nicole. Later, she appreciated the lack of the balance (she didn't know about MC's affairs), and she commended Nicole to MC, during her trip to New York with Kenny. During the game she encouraged MC to join to one of her threesome swinging, asking him, why he didn't do that. In the 9th chapter Anne made even a trial of cuckolding in a bar, as she was witness of MC's affair, and she consented as MC renewed his acquaintance with his ex. If you omit one or the other scenes, playing the 3 main routes (swinging, cheating, cuckolding), you would have other conclusions.
It is bullshit using the axiom of "permission" , because you have an open relationship. It doesn't matter the way you step out because the infidelity is inherent

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It is bullshit using the axiom of "permission" , because you have an open relationship. It doesn't matter the way you step out because the infidelity is inherent
You're looking at it totally wrong. The Dev gave you the option to go different paths with your character. You did chose the cheating one with having MC also fucking around and in addition you kept them having a love stat under 4 which lead you to a game over in fatality style when Anne finds MC and Nicole in her own bed after Anne returns from vaccation.
Now with the game title in mind the Dev wants to show you that an open relationship can only exist if your love stat is high enough and you keep chosing the right decisions according to the path you took.

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
OK: forget "permission". That doesn't alter the case in the least: Anne interpreted stepping out of MC as cheating. As "r0ckh0und" verified: infidelity (state of being unfaithful ) is one of the most important thing in open relationship too, as it depends from the strengh of their love or of their mutual commitment. In our case Anne assumed that MC was more in love with his new partner to her on the one hand, and the whole situation probably hurted her vanity on the other.

Last edited:

Moar_Power!

May 25, 2020
OK: forget "permission". That doesn't alter the case in the least: Anne interpreted stepping out of MC as cheating. As "r0ckh0und" verified: infidelity (state of being unfaithful ) is one of the most important thing in open relationship too, as it depends from the strengh of their love or of their mutual commitment. In our case Anne assumed that MC was more in love with his new partner to her on the one hand, and the whole situation probably hurted her vanity on the other.
There wasn't a choice for the MC for which he could pick which man to show the goods off and or have sex with for example when she visited the bartender them suddenly blew the guy. As a player, it was quite frustrating that MC had no control if he wanted a cuckold or harem.

Hence the NTR of the game is flawed, because the swinging happens without the player's choice to do so for a cuckold or a harem.

The idea of love should be extremely flexible because of the sexual relationships that are valued in the game which is why her interpretation of commitment is hypocritical. The MC has no choice but to watch with minimal input for control of the story in the beginning thus made it annoying.

Reactions: Leo17 and bb888

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
There wasn't a choice for the MC for which he could pick which man to show the goods off and or have sex with for example when she visited the bartender them suddenly blew the guy. As a player, it was quite frustrating that MC had no control if he wanted a cuckold or harem.

Hence the NTR of the game is flawed, because the swinging happens without the player's choice to do so for a cuckold or a harem.

The idea of love should be extremely flexible because of the sexual relationships that are valued in the game which is why her interpretation of commitment is hypocritical. The MC has no choice but to watch with minimal input for control of the story in the beginning thus made it annoying.
You have right, although the game is about adventures. Adventure means an unusual (unexpected) and exciting or daring experience, that is a choice for the MC means nothing from the wiew of point of the game and of Anne, (with whom would she have an exciting and daring sex). The meeting with the bartender was an occasion for the MC to encourage both of them. Yes, MC and Anne had no agreement about how far and whom would Anne go during her affair. But really it was unnecessary, as MC always wanted from Anne to go to the utmost.
This is why the rules of NTR are lose its importance.
Yes, the idea of love is extremely flexible in the game, it depends only from the choice of the gamer (that is, whether you want a high or low relationship between Anne and the MC). So it is your choice to change Anne to a dirty, hypocritical and unpleasant slut...I love the game, because anybody can avoid this kind of destiny of Anne... :)

Last edited:

dr mesmer

Nov 1, 2020
Scrolled through old posts to see if this has been asked - but, any problems with the download - I'm getting "an exception has occurred"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 691, in script
    init -1 style page_label_text:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 694, in <module>
    hover_color gui.hover_color
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'hover_color'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 691, in script
    init -1 style page_label_text:
  File "C:\Users\amoss\Documents\Bobbins\TAC-CH13-Saturday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2570, in execute
    self.apply()
  File "C:\Users\amoss\Documents\Bobbins\TAC-CH13-Saturday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2553, in apply
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
  File "C:\Users\amoss\Documents\Bobbins\TAC-CH13-Saturday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\amoss\Documents\Bobbins\TAC-CH13-Saturday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 694, in <module>
    hover_color gui.hover_color
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'hover_color'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Apr 22 14:06:37 2021

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Chapter13 APK
Android games updated daily -

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I am completely engrossed in this game. In the past week i have played it 3 times. twice with cheating and once without but still got the cheating path somehow. I got to a point on the 3rd time that i got so angry with anne that i broke my mouse, she is a hypocrite. It's ok for her to have sex behind mc's back but if mc does it she gets mad and mc is forced to appologise and she still hasnt come clean about her cheating.....
Cuckolding and swinging is not about cheating, Yes you can have sex behind the partners back but you always tell them that you had sex with another person hence the cuckold.
An idea for the developer here. Could anne get caught out cheating by falling pregnant and not knowing who the father is?

Cant wait for the next instalment of this game. Hope that the mc gets to confront anne about her cheating

Reactions: bb888
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes