SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 9b] [Mircom3D]

-->IMPORTANT INFORMATION<--

At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Changelog:

• 880+ New renders
  • 29 New animations
  • 4500+ Lines of script
Win/Linux/Mac/Android/Update Only:

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022

At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Changelog:

• 880+ New renders
  • 29 New animations
  • 4500+ Lines of script
Win/Linux/Mac/Android/Update Only:
MEGA
please, update on pixeldrain

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part9b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Hello everyone, as I've mentioned before, this is now the final part of Season 1. Season 2 will start on August 3rd. I will continue with the same release schedule.

As most of you may have already noticed, I've converted the Discord Channel to Members only. Only active Members of Patreon or Subscribestar will have access. If you haven't already joined, please do, and if you're unsure how, then please message me and I will send you the invite link.

PART 9b

• 880+ New renders
  • 29 New animations
  • 4500+ Lines of script

The last few months have been incredible with the engagement on here and have really enjoyed all of your messages. Thank you for the support and for taking the time to send me these messages and feedback. It is truly appreciated.

Here are the links....

-----> Full Download <------ If you don't already have the game installed then download these.....

• PC Link -> <- -> <-
  • Mac Link -> <- -> <-
  • Android Link -> <- -> <-
------> Patches <------- If you have the game installed then download from here. Unzip and copy content. Overwrite when asked.

• PC Link -> <- -> e<-
  • Mac Link -> <- -> <-

Take care and again, thank you all for the support.

Mircom3D

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes