robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
looking forward to the cuckqueening storyline. that will be my only focus once it begins. i think the Mircom might have been heading in that direction in the old version when Anne sees Tony heading the bathroom with a woman and then she can either go with the guy she was talking with, or follow Tony and see what he is up to. i made that choice for her and she goes to the stall next to where Tony is gettin it on with the woman, i forget her name tbh. it was a while ago i played the original version. Anne then proceeds to blow Tony through the glory hole and listens to him fucking the woman. she thinks that it is only fair that Tony has fun too since he allows her to have her fun. and that to me, seemed like it would begin a cuckqueen path. then the vacation room service delivered by the beautiful black woman where they have a 3some with her and the game was definately enjoyable for me after watching Anne fucking and sucking half the city. that must have made the patrons unhappy since Mircom then made the choice with. ep 15 to go full cuck mode on Tony and ignore all the choices made in the 1st 14 chapters. sorry for the long post but that took a while to write. anyway. can't wait for Anne to Cuckqueen to replace Anne the Turbo Slut.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Does the couple from the changing rooms during the holiday ever come back into the picture or was that all there was of them?

Dec 21, 2019
Coming back to this game after a very long time. So can anyone update me with basically what's going on? What is TACOS?
TACOS is a "revamp" that started 18 months ago. It's the same story with minor alterations. Some scenes have better renders and angles. There are a few entirely new scenes. A few cut scenes. A bunch of the dialogue is ripped from the old version word for word.

It still hasn't caught up to chapter 15, so there's been no forward progress and there won't be for quite some time. But you might as well try it out and see for yourself. Right now everyone's waiting for the latest update to go public or get leaked. Its reception will be a mix of excitement and disappointment, as usual. But everyone will stick around because Anne's so fucking hot.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Do i remember correctly that there used to be a sceene between Annie and the MC´s ex and that they both were working as stewardesses and was talking about how good the MC dad is in bed?
And is that sceene still in the game and how do i get it

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Do i remember correctly that there used to be a sceene between Annie and the MC´s ex and that they both were working as stewardesses and was talking about how good the MC dad is in bed?
You have to play the Old CH14 version... bc in Tacos season 1 my wife Anne stewardesses job is not yet fully started.
I think something similar to what you described will come in Tacos season 2

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's not in TACOS, because the game hasn't gotten there yet. Only Mircom knows if it will.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes